Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump (518 Views)

Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? / Lokithor 4 In 1 Jumpstarter, Tire Inflator And More / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump by CarEverything: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Features

1. Suitable for 12V car tires,(almost all cars are suitable for this device)
2. Can be used for motorcycles, bicycles, balls, rubber boats, beach floating beds, inflatable toys and so on.
3. Ideal for emergency trye burst on the highway, in the wild or in the morning to work. If your tires suddenly leaked or the tires of the tires, it can play the first aid.
4. It ensures car tires maintain the correct tire pressure, to ensure safe driving, and save gasoline, with the car, just in case, the endless use.
5. With a full set of inflatable nozzles, it can be used for tires, rubber boats, air cushions, inflatable toys, ball inflatable and many other uses.

How To Use It

1. Insert the nozzle at the top of the rubber tube directly into the tire valve. When the sound of the air leaking from the tire is heard, it means that the air has already circulated, and the air nozzle is continued to be tightened. At this time, the air is no longer discharged.
2. Insert into the DC12V cigarette lighter
3. When inflating, the meter pointer increases with the saturation of the tire. When the pointer reaches the appropriate tire pressure (the tire pressure of the car tire is 223kpa=35PSI), the plug and the nozzle are taken out, and the work is completed.
4. Please use the professional ball needle and plastic nozzle equipped with this machine to connect with the air nozzle to inflate the ball and other gas-demanding equipment.

Price: N25,000

Nationwide Pay On Delivery Available.

To place order, chat me up on https:///+2348114410793

Re: Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump by CarEverything: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Still Available.

Don't let a sudden deflated trye give you unnecessary headache.

I'm a chat away.

Re: Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump by CarEverything: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Digital display, more intuitive and accurate
All copper motor, metal cylinder body, lighting,
Tire pressure detection, 80s fast inflation, intelligent digital display

A nice device to have foe your car.

Re: Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump by Kingdemu: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
That looks like a home theatre's woofer though. And how can I use it for a bicycle when the bicycle has no DC12V cigarette lighter port?
Re: Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump by CarEverything: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2020
Kingdemu:
That looks like a home theatre's woofer though. And how can I use it for a bicycle when the bicycle has no DC12V cigarette lighter port?

You can plug to a car and use it to pump your bicycle trye.

Looks like a home theatre? Really? Maybe, we will include a home theatre for you when you order for yours.

How about that?
Re: Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump by Kingdemu: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2020
CarEverything:

You can plug to a car and use it to pump your bicycle trye.

Looks like a home theatre? Really? Maybe, we will include a home theatre for you when you order for yours.

How about that?
I so much love the shape. But I'll advice you upload a real-time snapshot of the product and not these internet downloaded photos. It will boost buyer confidence. BTW, is it negotiable?
Re: Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump by CarEverything: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Kingdemu:
I so much love the shape. But I'll advice you upload a real-time snapshot of the product and not these internet downloaded photos. It will boost buyer confidence. BTW, is it negotiable?

Thanks bro for the advice. Yes, we will do that.

As regards negotiation, yes, it is negotiable.

Everything is negotiable in Nigeria. even bride price o. lol

We can talk on this on whatsapp. You can chat me up on whatsapp.

Regards
Re: Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump by Kingdemu: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
CarEverything:

Thanks bro for the advice. Yes, we will do that.
As regards negotiation, yes, it is negotiable.
Everything is negotiable in Nigeria. even bride price o. lol
We can talk on this on whatsapp. You can chat me up on whatsapp.
Regards
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Maserati 2021 Model Features / Taken / Bid LIVE On Copart And SHIP To Nigeria - Copart Official Broker - Cars From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.