Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? (734 Views)

Lokithor 4 In 1 Jumpstarter, Tire Inflator And More / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Which Benz Model Would You Recommend If Reliability &cheap Parts Were A Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? by jmoore(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Whenever one of the car tires is flat at home, I would have to spend more on transport than on vulcanizer in pumping tire.

Yesterday, the idea of a mobile tire inflator came to my mind. I went to google and was happy to see the products are available.

I would like to know if anyone has used any of those portable tire inflators. And whichever product would you recommend? State the prices too. Thanks

Re: Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? by jmoore(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
undecided
Re: Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? by mythy70(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2022
I have one, still working till date. As for the price, I have no idea. It was a gift from my boss

Re: Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? by jmoore(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
mythy70:
I have one, still working till date. As for the price, I have no idea. It was a gift from my boss
What's the name? How is it powered? Does it measure the car pressure?
Re: Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? by mythy70(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
jmoore:

What's the name? How is it powered? Does it measure the car pressure?

The name is Aikesi, you'll plug it to the car charging port area and the other point will be plug to the tyre to inflate it as shown below.

Yes, it measures pressure as shown on the screen below

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? by mythy70(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
More pictures for your reference

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Tire Inflator Would You Recommend? by Prosperity4All: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
jmoore:
undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7135300/lokithor-4-1-jumpstarter-tire

The link above is a review of a 4in1 tire inflator, you might want to check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Wahala / In Need Of 2005 Honda Civic / Car Registration & Licensing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.