Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) (52427 Views)

Muslim Youths Burn Davido’s Poster In Borno, Demand Apology. / Peter Obi Supporters Are Using End SARS Pictures To Replace Abuja Rally For Obi / APC Governors Demand Reinstatement Of Members Suspended By Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
I can bet my next girlfriend’s left breast, 97% of them can’t read what’s on the banners. Paid urchins !

And tomorrow someone will expect me to waste my RIP when their allies Boko haram strike. Enemies of the State! Fools! Ndi ara!!

MAJORITY OF BOKO HARAM VICTIMS ARE YOUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, INCLUDING SOUTHERNERS WHO MOVED UP NORTH TO HUSTLE.

YOUR RIP IS ALWAYS A WASTE THOUGH CUS IT DOES NOTHING NO MATTER WHO DIES, NEITHER DOES IT PREVENT FURTHER DEATHS. DON'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU CAN TYPE RIP ON THE INTERNET.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by 2by40ft: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Aboki will always be aboki
And pig will always be a pig

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
I can bet my next girlfriend’s left breast, 97% of them can’t read what’s on the banners. Paid urchins !

And tomorrow someone will expect me to waste my RIP when their allies Boko haram strike. Enemies of the State! Fools! Ndi ara!!
they are not paid rather they are fed tuwo shinkafa
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by muykem: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Foolishness at it's peak. Instead of using the opportunity to demand #endbkoharam#
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Royalfurnitures: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2020
The north has always been against the interest of peace and unity of this control, not surprising though

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2020
mad people in Borno , they can't protest for government to kill all bokoharam instead of lying that they have been technically defeated... many people in borno are in IDP camp, I guess the IDP camp is better than their home since there is free food, lazy set of peopld

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2020
Elvictor:
this people think we are joking.

when we start NorthMustGo they will know we are in for a Nation that our children will be proud of.

We can't possibly do that.

There are many states in the north with a Christian minority.

Those minorities still think like us.

We cannot afford to leave them at the mercy of the Fouta Djallon creatures.
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Adrian9(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2020
Sons of bitches! Looking for where bobkharam will carry out their terrorism with the FG's backing!
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by RichyAD(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat!

We have no problem with #EndSars protest in the south.

Let the government end Sars in the south and bring them here.
I am strongly in support of end Sars in the south.

Don't expect any anti Sars protest in the north.

Any northerner that is protesting against sars here in the north need some mental check up!

We have our own problem here in the north which we are more concern about.

Many of our people don't even know what's happening in the south and many don't even care to know.

My opinion... They should end Sars only in the southern Nigeria.

We need them here in the north... Especially in Borno, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

#endsars in the south!

#BringSars to North

The second picture , the banner by the right grin
*SAR'S*

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by proxillin(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2020
Let normal police take over in Borno.

The last time i checked, SARS are members of the police. So nothing spoil. Police is still with them.
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2020
grin

SARS have buy market weh dem nuh fi pay

All of them should taken to Borno to engage the Boko boys grin

Merimental, how far, see wetin dey sup yah suh cheesy
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by kaylex1994(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2020
there can't be any bigger confusion in a country claiming to be one than this
how can 90% of the country be against SARS and those in the hot North wake up from under the bed and start misbehaving...what a confuse nation

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2020
Coronabirus:
Northerners are not counter protesting, their fear is the SARS has improved security of most ravaged areas in the North & disbanding them could reverse their effort.
The truth is North has suffered terror in the hand of BH during GEJ's regime with almost all the region under consistent suicide bombing attacks. Since the PMB took over especially from 2016 to date the security seriously improved to the extent that now BH can only operate from bush & hardly attack civilian and restricted to only Borno and Yobe. Though banditry set a lot of things back but there is serious progress which doesn't need is to come en masse and protest for more. Though they perform below expectation but there is no justification for us to protest against the effort we've seen from security personnel and the govt.
wake up bud, which security improved under PMB in the north? The one that has our army doing temple run when they sight Boko Haram, Was the governor of borno ever attacked in broad daylight by Boko Haram or bandits under GEJ?

Abeg I no even suppose join you dey compare both administrations sef,cos it's not relevant, we stay in the present, and presently the govt has failed in terms of security, failed big time!!

#EndSarsEndSwatEndMumupoliceOfficers
#JusticeForTheYouths

5 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by ACE1010: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2020
Lazy morons grin grin
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2020
RichyAD:

The second picture , the banner by the right grin *SAR'S*
grin truly them no know wetin dem dey protest sef

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:

dem plenti for kano. I asked one well dressed fulani guy for a direction a few years back. All he said was ba turanchi. I felt so ashamed
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by jamal230(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2020
God why you put me for the same country with these people.. soro soke sir
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2020
kaylex1994:
there can't be any bigger confusion in a country claiming to be one than this
how can 90% of the country be against SARS and those in the hot North wake up from under the bed and start misbehaving...what a confuse nation
Nuh confusion bro.

They need SARS in Borno State we gon give it to em hot

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by dalass(f): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat!

We have no problem with #EndSars protest in the south.

Let the government end Sars in the south and bring them here.
I am strongly in support of end Sars in the south.

Don't expect any anti Sars protest in the north.

Any northerner that is protesting against sars here in the north need some mental check up!

We have our own problem here in the north which we are more concern about.

Many of our people don't even know what's happening in the south and many don't even care to know.

My opinion... They should end Sars only in the southern Nigeria.

We need them here in the north... Especially in Borno, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

#endsars in the south!

#BringSars to North

Well, its not their fault.

SARS is a selective law enforcement part of the police!

In the North, they know there's no money to extort. I've never seen any video of SARS arresting any northern guy and demanding 100k! Where dey wan get that kinda money For bail?

Whereas in the South, haba! Its a daily collection matter of hundreds of thousands being shared throughout the police formation...

Bunch of police thieves! Quickly turned SARS to SWAT/..... JUST LIKE THAT!

Please carry all the trigger happy SARS, SWAT, and Antiterrorism police to Borno quickly
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2020
SARS is actually involved in the war against Boko Haram and I don't think they are as monstrous in the north as they are here in the south.

I think that informed their protest.

The government can retain the ones in the north for the Boko Haram fight while renaming them SWAT.

Davash222:

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2020
PriestDaniz:
The people from that side of the country and those related to their ways and norms in Africa here and even far Middle East during the cost of time have proven to be the most foolish set of people bent on killing and destroying themselves and others,they love bombs so much,they are undoubtedly the most foolish set of homo sapiens in human history, I bet it took a lot for some parts of UAE to grow up.

Oh I almost forgot, I know some people will bash me or even ban me self but I don't give a shit, and the reasonable ones will say that the North is still developed especially Kano and Kaduna and that's true,very true but that doesn't change the fact that it's how they are.
lol grin

they see bomb like feeding bottle and food flask in kindergarten backpack

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by femlad97(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:
DOA.

Northerners claimed they are not affected by SARS harrasment and brutality, why not allow those who are affected to protest for the disolution of SARS?

Or is it because Northerners would be majorly affected due to quota system?

When are the Northerners going to protest about the activities of BH and Bandits in their region.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs
you are a little wrong SARS here....they do there business street to street alot of hoodlums and thugs are afraid of them... which makes us secure a little.... scraping them will give criminals big opportunity to do their bad work.... if u don't understand na u sabi.....if southerners youth are not yahoo yahoo that won't have happened.. .Nigerians are in every blacklist of foreign countries because of this southern youth.... you can go abroad and say you are Nigerian they will tag you fraudster#mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2020
Confused Nation. Small small another protest like this will start in another state and others will follow suit angry
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2020
Coronabirus:
That will be the time when u'll know who're Northerners and how strong North is in all ramifications. We'll show u how good we're in the game, do u think painting Northerners with the words illiteracy & unintellectuality can give north the advantage it has today, u're just deceiving urself with mere propaganda. After killing of Northern Politicians in 1966 coup almost all Northern officers were junior officers but in less than a year they took over the whole nation. Intellectually thy didn't revenge the massacre of Northern elites but rather put a strong pillar that can't be broken by small forces.
Don't ever pray for war especially when you know ur mother is no longer conceivable, bitter truth!
what's doing this one now sef? Oga go and show Boko Haram and bandits your power and stop ranting here Ja re, mtcheeew useless vuvuzela.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2020
the damage that Yahoo boys like wise Armed robbers made in the South is not affecting the majority of the indigenous residents,
where the problem arises and mostly concerned or condemned is foreigners and Northern brothers because they are at almost at different times or occasion the victim of their( @endSarsSupporters) perpetrations.

that is why their Brothers, Sisters as well as their leaders are in support of it always.
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2020
How is wish this will lead to secession!!
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by abuhusna1: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2020
They will demand for them because police in general can not operate in the North the way they operate in the south. No stop and search in North, no raiding abd you cannot extort northerners. They are highly privileged to enjoy support of all Nigerian force. Give us regional government

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by criuze(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2020
that's civil right anyway

the Sars of a things suites then truly especially as relating to level of insecurity in their date. but no doubt Sars has more human sense over their

But for us in the south Sars is an ant human agency. we seriously condemn it in the south

if our federalism devolves policing powers to the states it would has been pretty easier to handle
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Deputy governor of Borno state receives protesters demanding reinstatement of #SARS.

The protesters that combined civil society organizations, youth , trade association, etc, marched on streets of Maiduguri condemning the recent disbandment of SARS considering its importance in restoration of peace in the state.

The protesters were received by H.E Usman Kadafur the deputy governor of Borno state at gate of Borno state government house in Maiduguri this morning.

Pictures by Borno community watch
https://www.facebook.com/637228206760552/posts/985764691906900/

you want security operatives that has turned to coming crimes against the people they swore to protect not just to continue to exist but to be brought to the North
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Asiri1991: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2020
Where are the Biko boys when you need them?
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Chicastle: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
These ones that do not understand what SARS is or the meaning of protest.

If they really understand the meaning of protest, they would have protested to the government to find solution to the insecurity ravaging their land.
They would have protested for the return of their kidnapped daughters

No they see group of people with play cards thinking may be it's Cows they are leading and they want to do the same not that they can read or knows what is written on the play cards
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Nwaide01: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2020
I think the question should be is there SARS in the nothing region? Because they are mistaking conventional police as SARS,I based in one of the States in north central and we hardly see them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / New Photos Of Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi Olunloyo's Father / Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.