Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into (974 Views)

What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Bigredmachine: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good evening Nigerians, please i am just confused with the next thing to do with life now... i am 29 years old and i graduated 2 years ago, i am done with my nysc, but my parents whom i am still leaving with wants to frustrate my life especially my dad... he more or less still sees me like a kid before him, this is because my 2 elder brothers are working and its only me that's remaining with them... there is so much going on right now between me and my dad, he claims i don't respect him... and this is true in a way, that is because of the way he talks to me like a 10 years old boy... now i am here to seek for advise on what type of business or investment i can start with 500k... please i need your help please... Thanks
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by nonyofor2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mba forex

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by writetopoker2: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Car wash business or MBA Forex

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Bigredmachine: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
if i go into MBA forex now... from the little i know though, they will trade for me and at every month pay me... but then that would still mean i am idle with myself, is there no business i can go into and improve myself on it... or please someone tell me more about the mba forex
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Bigredmachine: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
i would also love to learn forex and be an expert in it but then i dont seems to enjoy the online training... is there any place one can learn it in delta state
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by delawal: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
nonyofor2:
Mba forex
mba scam

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Bigredmachine: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
my guy, mba is not scam my mum currently invested 1000 dollars in it and every month they pay he above 50k

delawal:

mba scam
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by delawal: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bigredmachine:
if i go into MBA forex now... from the little i know though, they will trade for me and at every month pay me... but then that would still mean i am idle with myself, is there no business i can go into and improve myself on it... or please someone tell me more about the mba forex

avoid dt ponzi scheme called mba if u dnt wanna end up wit suicide

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
You can invest the money in our real estate investment or agro farm investment and earn up to 50% profit in just one year guaranteed.
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
You can invest in our real estate investment or agro farm investment and earn up to 50% profit guaranteed.
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Freelane33(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pig farming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by kalu61(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bigredmachine:
Good evening Nigerians, please i am just confused with the next thing to do with life now... i am 29 years old and i graduated 2 years ago, i am done with my nysc, but my parents whom i am still leaving with wants to frustrate my life especially my dad... he more or less still sees me like a kid before him, this is because my 2 elder brothers are working and its only me that's remaining with them... there is so much going on right now between me and my dad, he claims i don't respect him... and this is true in a way, that is because of the way he talks to me like a 10 years old boy... now i am here to seek for advise on what type of business or investment i can start with 500k... please i need your help please... Thanks
@29 you should be thinking of opening a small business and be independent even if you are still in the same roof with your dad
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Tobi700(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
You want a good return on your investment, partner with Oxford and you won't regret it
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Sicilyjoe: 1:58am On Oct 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:
my guy, mba is not scam my mum currently invested 1000 dollars in it and every month they pay he above 50k

When did she invested and how much is $1000 to compare to 50k ?
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Oluwahelpme(m): 3:17am On Oct 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:
Invest with me, while you earn 3% Return On Investment. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by SmartPolician: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2020
delawal:

Why not give him the advice he seeks and worry less about the company being a Ponzi scheme or not?
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Peterpan222(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:

Chymall...
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Businessicon: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2020
If you have land space, I suggest you go into Fish Farming.. You need atleast 300k to rear 2000 fishes.. I have just 2 ponds and I earn close to 700k each time I sell my fishes
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Amazinggrace081: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2020
DW-ARERBEN GLOBAL INVESTMENT LIMITED
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Novemberaura(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2020
laundry

Uber driving with 600k you can get a clean Nigerian used Asian car Kia or Hyundai

barbers shop

bet9ja shop

business center

a whole lot you can do with that money, but to make it easier find the one that you are passionate about that would give you joy even with little profit.

MBA forex is a scam
a Time bomb waiting to explode.

don't bet nor put your lifeline in it abeit you can risk it with monies you are willing to forfeit.

good luck young man cuz you do remind me of myself

but chi anyi awughi otu

meaning our fate/god ain't the same
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2020
delawal:

Leave them. Scheme web be say the md deh stay for uae
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cyrptocurrency Minning Right On Your Phone / How To Avoid A Blank Year …. Part 1 / How To Survive Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.