Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy (424 Views)

Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC / Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by Officialhorlah(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu has been issued his certificate of return.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, presented the certificate to Akeredolu, the Deputy Governor-elect, Lucky Ayedatiwa, on Tuesday.

INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioner in Ondo State, Ambassador Rufus Akeju, presented the certificate to Akeredolu and his deputy.

Speaking during the presentation, Akeju appealed to Akeredolu to continue his good works of providing basic services, basic amenities and infrastructure in the state.

Akeredolu emerged winner of last Saturday’s governorship election after emerging with the highest number of votes.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/13/ondo-election-inec-presents-certificate-of-return-to-akeredolu-deputy/

Re: Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by Sammy07: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations Aketi, Pls ensure that you do well to Ilajes, akokos that voted massively for you.
Because they didn't feel your impact in your first tenure.

And yes, I didn't vote for you, because I disliked you right from when you raised the fees of the institution, more importantly you and your wife don't know how to talk.

Lastly, we didn't see your impact in Ondo west, just because we didn't vote for you in 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by chatinent: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yawns.
Re: Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by slivertongue: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
congrats
Re: Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by PureGoldh(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
The governor and his deputy looks like dem be twins
Re: Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by EmekaA125(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sammy07:
Congratulations Aketi, Pls ensure that you do well to Ilajes, akokos that voted massively for you.

And yes, I didn't vote for you, because I disliked you right from when you raised the fees of the institution, more importantly you and your wife don't know how to talk.

Lastly, we didn't see your impact in Ondo west, just because we didn't vote for you in 2016.
U never believed in him but he scaled through by majority who saw the need for him to return.
Re: Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by EmekaA125(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
The biggest loser of this election is Agboola Ajayi, the former Deputy Gov who exalted himself saying "I will be governor".

Congratulations Aketi.

May your renewed mandate usher in a new dawn with massive developmental projects for the betterment of Ondo people.

U owe them a lot of gratitude because they stood by you against all odds.
Re: Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by Oluwajuwon09063: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sammy07:

We will be expecting development because we voted for him this time around
Re: Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by yarimo(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu, Deputy by Sammy07: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
EmekaA125:

U never believed in him but he scaled through by majority who saw the need for him to return.

read my comment well.

(1) (Reply)

SWAT Is An American Police Force Unit. Sars Will Corrupt It Name in #Endswat / His Word Against Him? See What Buhari Said In 2015 Before Being Elected / The "Green, White & Red, Green" Flag (lekkimassacre) - Poem By Ifeanyi Aniekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.