Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] (9052 Views)

Shocking Photos Of Dilapidated Government Owned Primary School In Anambra / Nigerian Man Builds House With 13800 Plastic Bottles In Kano {shocking Photos} / Beasts That Could Maul And Kill You In Minutes [Graphic photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by DonXavi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lion
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lavisha:
Point of correction.

Lion is King in the Savannah just like you're the King in your room.

If a lion strays to the Jungle/rain forest or unfamiliar territories, it wouldn't live for 5 days.

What will kill lion in the jungle?
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Lavisha(f): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
DamZik:
What will kill lion in the jungle?
1. Hunger
2. Lazyness
3. Insecurity
4. Ignorance
5. Complacency.
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Openbusiness: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
A lion IS NOT THE king of the jungle. An adult male Siberian Tiger or an adult male Bengal tiger will defeat and kill an adult male African lion anytime anywhere any place.
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Openbusiness: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
A male adult African lion cannot even defeat a male adult brown bear, it will avoid it in a ONE-ON-ONE fight. But a male adult Bengal or Siberian tiger will kill a male adult brown bear ONE-ON-ONE
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Fvcknames: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
Elephants are the kings of the beasts
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Openbusiness: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Most people don't know that the most powerful and most intelligent and the most ferocious and the most wicked and biggest big cat is not the lion, it is the tiger. Tigers are the most dangerous big cats.
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Openbusiness: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
What makes lions almost "invincible" is because usually they move in packs or groups. They are usually not solitary like tigers who move alone or are loners and don't have packs. It is a pride of lions that is extremely deadly
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
somehow:

A tiger spends less time fighting but delivers the most severe attack of all wildcats
A lion's mane protect it from strikes and bites.

That is a huge advantage, reason why they can fight long before they got injured badly.
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
EmmySparky:
did u say tigers run away?...nah...tigers get tired faster yes ...but u ever wonder y they call tigers bully over lions...it's cause lions are sissies when it comes to tigers...lions cannot withstand a tiger in a one on one battle bro...u need to watch more vids on it...
I have watched tons of videos of wild animals.

I subscribe to many channels of wild animals on YouTube and watch NetGeo Wild often.

So I know what I am talking about.
I'm not saying tigers are not stronger but they lack the endurance and resilience that lions has.

Tigers are not build to fight long but lions are.
Lion's mane is another advantage, it protect them against strikes and bites on the neck unlike tiger, lioness and other big cats.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by SUPERPACK: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
The way people come here to overhype the tiger to make it look invisible to the lions is funny. One thing is for sure both are kings in their various habitat, and have almost no chance of meeting. Predators are not known to enter a contest where survival/success is 50/50, both of them are equally matched. A win in such fight depends on Size, age, terrain and lastly intent. The tiger is an animal that hunts with the element of surprise, stalks it's prey and rarely have a need to fight. In contrast the male lion is known to train from childhood to tackle fellow male lions and fellow predators, and to me this is a great advantage in a fight to death scenario. Do not underestimate any of them in a fight because it will more than likely go down to an element of surprise, both can win. Afterall a lioness sometimes kills a lion, does it make her stronger than the lion? None of them is immune to losing in a fight.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by FlordFlorez(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I have watched tons of videos of wild animals.

I subscribe to many channels of wild animals on YouTube and watch NetGeo Wild often.

So I know what I am talking about.
I'm not saying tigers are not stronger but they lack the endurance and resilience that lions has.

Tigers are not build to fight long but lions are.
Lion's mane is another advantage, it protect them against strikes and bites on the neck unlike tiger, lioness and other big cats.

I laugh u bro grin

The mane of Lion cannot protect him from both Tiger and Tigress. Tiger has a stronger bite force which will easily penetrate the mane to the neck! Additionally, a Tiger is better paw for paw fighter. In those five minutes u mentioned, the lion will heavily bleed from the multiple claws of the tiger.

Though, I won't dispute the fact that the fight could go any way round depending on some fital facts, like size, age, experience, nature and co but if you bring two fully grown lion and tiger for a fight, even if the lion is slightly older, the tiger will destroy the lion.

Go and read more articles and watch more videos. You haven't read/watch enough.

1 Like

Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
FlordFlorez:

I laugh u bro grin

The mane of Lion cannot protect him from both Tiger and Tigress. Tiger has a stronger bite force which will easily penetrate the mane to the neck! Additionally, a Tiger is better paw for paw fighter. In those five minutes u mentioned, the lion will heavily bleed from the multiple claws of the tiger.

Though, I won't dispute the fact that the fight could go any way round depending on some fital facts, like size, age, experience, nature and co but if you bring two fully grown lion and tiger for a fight, even if the lion is slightly older, the tiger will destroy the lion.

Bro it doesn't look that way.
Female tiger hardly fight it's always the male tiger and that of male lion.

You are making it sound as if a Lion doesn't stand a chance, no it's a fight between the big cats not a tiger vs a leopard kind of fight.

I have watched the fight tigers won same with the ones lions won.

Go and research about the mane that is a huge asset lion have that help protect it in a fight.

Lions have strong bite and strong paw too so it's not as if they don't have them too.

Mind you this is a fight between two heavyweights and if a tiger could not inflict heavy damage within the five minutes they will back off because they are not genetically engineered to fight longer.

While a Lion can fight for hours and may even fight to death.

Tiger vs tiger is over in 5 minutes, the losing tiger will run away.

A lion raised in a zoo doesn't stand a chance with the one raised in the wild, lions in the wild spend an average of 3 years fighting to protect their pride.

Most of the videos in YouTube are mostly lions raised in Asia or Europe in a zoo/close cycle not really a fight between the two on a wild.

Anyway both doesn't stay in the same continent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by Henrodah(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2020
EmmySparky:
honestly...till date...a tiger is stronger than a lion...it has more strength...just try and watch tiger vs lion fights on YouTube and then see how the tiger bullies the lion...lion being the king of the jungle is like saying the world is flat...so myopic...

Very true bro! Maybe the lion is just more gracious .
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by EmmySparky(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Henrodah:

Very true bro! Maybe the lion is just more gracious .
spot on ...that's the word...just over glorified...and more flamboyant...

1 Like

Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by EmmySparky(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
FlordFlorez:

I laugh u bro grin

this is exactly what I told him earlier but he seemed adamant...so I had to let it slide...it's just like putting Anthony Joshua vs Manny pacquiao ...Manny might have more endurance but Joshua would destroy him in those few minutes he's got...
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by FlordFlorez(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
EmmySparky:
this is exactly what I told him earlier but he seemed adamant...so I had to let it slide...it's just like putting Anthony Joshua vs Manny pacquiao ...Manny might have more endurance but Joshua would destroy him in those few minutes he's got...

I have left him too.
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by AustineJohn908(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Coldie:

They don't know how powerful a tiger is.

Even nature has receipts on the power of a tiger.

If u bond a lion and a tigress together u give birth to Liger the biggest of all cats.

But if u bond a tiger and lioness u give birth to tigon, which are dwarves
So which is more stronger between the both bounded together?
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by faceland: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Zimri:

BROKEN TOOTH

Glad that mofo got his jaw broken. He should feel the pain it inflicts on others.
Re: Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] by faceland: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Makavelli25:
will this heal

Slow death.

He can't hunt so no food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Students Protest Over No Fees No Exam Management Policy / ‘FG, States Can No Longer Provide Quality Education’ / ASUU Strike Called Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.