Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled (55820 Views)

OPPO Officially Unveiled The OPPO Air Glass At INNO Day 2021 / Huawei P30 And P30 Pro Is Now Officially Unveiled, This Is Amazing! / Gionee X1 Officially Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Sulele04(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
I need to work harder on my learning path and start making money online.
HARDWORK PAYS

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'll pray 4 you
Flytime:
and what will I get in return?

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by pannyman(m): 12:29am On Oct 14, 2020
dxdiag:
The book of Ecclesiastes 1:14

New International Version

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

I pray God give the new generation the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to know the indept of what this bible verse means.

People are never satisfied. If they have a little, they want more. If they have a lot, they want still more. Once they have more, they wish they could be happy with little, but are incapable of making the slightest effort in that direction.
Paulo Coelho, The Winner Stands Alone

My people be wise, dont get carried away with the trend in sophisticated technological advancement. Its somehing we can never get enough of till eternity.
I actually came to this thread to look for the Vanity Crew and I was not disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by seanwilliam(m): 1:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Flytime:

A new luxury brand needs to come up if apple would ever be out of business, it's too late for Samsung to win apple fans except they create a luxury series other than the s s and notes series with a simpler skin
I doubt if there is any phone company that can unseat apple from its position bro.. if apple was a country it will be among top 10 in the world of large economy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by RealEzee(m): 1:09am On Oct 14, 2020
chariisGRACE:
So Apple say make people comot $699 and $799 buy phone without charger?
grin it can only be Apple

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Elxandre(m): 1:41am On Oct 14, 2020
Flytime:
that's a stupid thing to say

If you get that kind money for account buying it won't be a big deal
yh that was dumb, but it wont stop people even if it was priced at $1000, in fact if it was priced that high it'll only increase the ego of its users because it'll make them feel richer

A new luxury brand needs to come up if apple would ever be out of business, it's too late for Samsung to win apple fans except they create a luxury series other than the s s and notes series with a simpler skin
Apple simply has the advantage of being the only phone company with the iOS.
Nothing any Android company does will make it as valuable since you could simply get another android phone.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Flytime: 2:10am On Oct 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
I doubt if there is any phone company that can unseat apple from its position bro.. if apple was a country it will be among top 10 in the world of large economy
the iPhone 11 series downwards would loose a lot of value in few years to come since it's still 4G

It's just like buying a 3g phone in 2020,that's unheard of
Imagine the iPhone X but it's 3g, nobody would want to buy it
That's what it'll feel like when 5G is widely available
One of the reason the 5s 6 se and the likes are still used till date is because of its 4G compatibility,if it was 3g they'll probably be selling for less than 20k

11 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Flytime: 2:13am On Oct 14, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I'll pray 4 you
praying without work can't yield any results, when you pray you have to work towards that goal..... If you know you know

9 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by frankmoney(m): 3:53am On Oct 14, 2020
Still prefer the new Google pixel 5

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 14, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
0knm has promised to buy me the 12 pro max. I love my boyfriend
Na girl wey buy PS5 for us we go buy iPhone 12 for

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by micxwell(m): 5:11am On Oct 14, 2020
Flytime:
praying without work can't yield any results, when you pray you have to work towards that goal..... If you know you know
The folly of many Nigerians bro. That's why we are here today. I'm sure even Jesus don tire for our matter undecided . They put their faith to work and relax.... Mschewwww

3 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 14, 2020
iphone don taya me
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by micxwell(m): 5:22am On Oct 14, 2020
Fact1:
Leave apple and let us buy itel because it last longer,,,,,,,,tongue
I'm happy you know you just lied tongue
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin
micxwell:

I'm happy you know you just lied tongue

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by ruggedtimi(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Okay I never buy 8plus finish
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by ThawneXS(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2020
Seun lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by seanwilliam(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2020
Flytime:
the iPhone 11 series downwards would loose a lot of value in few years to come since it's still 4G

It's just like buying a 3g phone in 2020,thats unheard of
Imagine the iPhone X but it's 3g, nobody would want to buy it
That's what it'll feel like when 5G is widely available
One of the reason the 5s 6 se and the likes are still used till date is because of its 4G compatibility,if it was 3g they'll probably be selling for less than 20k
I dont know what you driving at, I'm less concerned with that..
What u posted will affect all phone companies.. what I'm saying is that apple is years ahead of where people think they are.. I don't think apple can be ousted atall.. over $1.4t.. all other phone companies combined no reach that..
And besides, before 4g goes outdated, especially in this part of the world, apple would have made more than enough profits..

That's my point

2 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Simplecity(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
Funnily enough, no phone company sells more flagship than iphone.. and no phone company hits more profit from sales than iPhone and no phone company worths half of apple..

Is apple not a wonderful brand??
and dem no dey advertise for tv grin neither do they sponsor yeyebrities ......Solid brand....thats godtier stuffs

6 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by seanwilliam(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2020
Simplecity:
and dem no dey advertise for tv grin neither do they sponsor yeyebrities ......Solid brand....thats godtier stuffs
I never seen iPhone ads before .. and they are making profits more than all phones company combined.. funnily enough, I hear say to produce an iPhone, it cost less down $200 , and no new iPhone is less down $500 ... those people are making billions in profit.. they have the most loyal fans of phone brand.. another thing is all iPhones are either flagship or super flagship ( pro, max,plus,s)

They really have good marketing strategies ... I'm still searching for the secret and I found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYPaso1zHow

10 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Rahkman: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2020
Half a million for a phone i dey crase... tho naira dey valueless this days

3 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Rahkman: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
I never seen iPhone ads before .. and they are making profits more than all phones company combined.. funnily enough, I hear say to produce an iPhone, it cost less down $200 , and no new iPhone is less down $500 ... those people are making billions in profit.. they have the most loyal fans of phone brand.. another thing is all iPhones are either flagship or super flagship ( pro, max,plus,s)

They really have good marketing strategies ... I'm still searching for the secret and I found this

na because of camera simple
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Simplecity(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2020
seanwilliam:

I feel they solidified themselves in the industry by being honest with their product...when your honest ..loyal people will follow you ....... if they say its 1900mah it is exactly 1900mah same with their cameras and all... Their processors is out of this world i game alot and i can tell you a 2017 Iphone runs a console quality HD graphics game smoothly
and competes with a 2019 android that was made especially for gaming thats a big slap to the face....and they put in work on their phones ram management making it second to non....that why in 2020 you can use an Iphone 7 plus and have peace of mind...unlike buying a new android then after the first year it begins to misbehave

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by seanwilliam(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2020
Rahkman:
na because of camera simple
Google pixel offers better camera

3 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by WaterPurifier: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2020
Buying this soon

5G
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Snapdragon765G: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2020
So, this thread never go front page, but if na Tecno or Infinix now, 2 seconds e Don go front page

Useless mods angry
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by taurinee(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2020
Guys watch this shocking viral video of this church that loves getting drunk to worship God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo2rMPh_4So it's very funny o must watch
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by seanwilliam(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2020
Simplecity:
I feel they solidified themselves in the industry by being honest with their product...when your honest ..loyal people will follow you ....... if they say its 1900mah it is exactly 1900mah same with their cameras and all... Their processors is out of this world i game alot and i can tell you a 2017 Iphone runs a console quality HD graphics game smoothly
and competes with a 2019 android that was made especially for gaming thats a big slap to the face....and they put in work on their phones ram management making it second to non....that why in 2020 you can use an Iphone 7 plus and have peace of mind...unlike buying a new android then after the first year it begins to misbehave
I cant agree more or less. You're so so on point..

Iphone7plus of 3 years ago still beat most midrange and some flagships in performance , price , class and resales value..

15 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2020
Nice phone
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Majikman(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2020
0KNM:
Na girl wey buy PS5 for us we go buy iPhone 12 for
Loud It !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by identitylenz(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2020
iPhone 12 that I'm using now to comment sefff
heheheee

6 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by hakym619(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
I started a book titled the subtle act of not giving a f*ck today. It has the answers to these questions. Peace.

Ps. For those who want to break off of the need to please others.

I need the book
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Flytime: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Snapdragon765G:
So, this thread never go front page, but if na Tecno or Infinix now, 2 seconds e Don go front page

Useless mods angry
They pay
Simplecity:
true, even Samsung has brand ambassadors and advertises

Apple just releases and you buy, if you'll see any advertisement it'll probably just be a bill board

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Searched Phones By Nigerians In 2019 / Whatsapp Is Down / How To: Deactivate MTN CNN News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.