Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled (55923 Views)

OPPO Officially Unveiled The OPPO Air Glass At INNO Day 2021 / Huawei P30 And P30 Pro Is Now Officially Unveiled, This Is Amazing! / Gionee X1 Officially Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Angelnath(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
I started a book titled the subtle act of not giving a f*ck today. It has the answers to these questions. Peace.

Ps. For those who want to break off of the need to please others.
Wellcome on board brother

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Oogway: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Pandasofire:
sorry number 1 in what actually
outsells who....Tecno & Infinix??

The iPhone 11 is the most sold phone of 2020 currently, the iPhone XR is the most sold phone of 2019 while the iPhone 8 and 8 plus is the most sold phone of 2018 followed by IPhone X. The past 5yrs have seen IPhones being the most sold flagship phones. Only someone who uses an S20 ultra brand new would I genuinely believe doesn’t like iPhones, most are hating because they can’t afford it. Please note that afford here means u might be worth 500k but you can’t spare that money comfortably to buy a 500k iPhone

3 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by frankmoney(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2020
ElRapido:

Do you have it? Or pre-ordered it?
no I don't have it , but I'm planning on buying it
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by ALLFATHER14: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
compare iphone seven to infinix and techno flagship of 2020 na.

Besides, apart from samsung or maybe Google pixel flagship of 2020,no other brand flagship has resales value like iphone 7plus of 4 years ago... 2021 iphone 7plus will still beats most phones

Point of correction, Infinix and Tecno have "Flagship phones" but have never produced a "Flagship LEVEL phone" there is a difference. The only Infinix device that can go head to head with the 7 plus is the Zero 8 and it edge it out rather slightly. The iPhone 7 cannot go up against last 2 year's flagships from Xiaomi, OnePlus, Samsung, Oppo, Meizu and the rest. But for Infinix and Tecno it's a bloodbath

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by ALLFATHER14: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oogway:

The iPhone 11 is the most sold phone of 2020 currently, the iPhone XR is the most sold phone of 2019 while the iPhone 8 and 8 plus is the most sold phone of 2018 followed by IPhone X. The past 5yrs have seen IPhones being the most sold flagship phones. Only someone who uses an S20 ultra brand new would I genuinely believe doesn’t like iPhones, most are hating because they can’t afford it. Please note that afford here means u might be worth 500k but you can’t spare that money comfortably to buy a 500k iPhone

People genuinely cannot use iOS bro it's a fact. Same way some iOS users cannot use Android. Android offers far more for the buck

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Olamyyde:
Nawa oo.

Notch in 2020?

60hz refresh rate for a flagship phone?

And some people wan die for this phone?
60hz, a flagship phone should be at least 120hz
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Flytime:
the iPhone 11 series downwards would loose a lot of value in few years to come since it's still 4G

It's just like buying a 3g phone in 2020,that's unheard of
Imagine the iPhone X but it's 3g, nobody would want to buy it
That's what it'll feel like when 5G is widely available
One of the reason the 5s 6 se and the likes are still used till date is because of its 4G compatibility,if it was 3g they'll probably be selling for less than 20k
iPhone x is 3yrs old bro
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
Google pixel offers better camera
be deceiving yourself oo... Pixel 4xl that's lacking video recording capabilities ask ur friend that are using the phone or check YouTube
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by shogsman(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

If you no get money hide your face....
You can be rich and have common sense at the same time though

4 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by MrCork: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ginaz:
12pro max is how much in naira?

Hello. Please can u quickly describe yor body please? cheesy
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Elxandre(m): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
I dont know what you driving at, I'm less concerned with that..
What u posted will affect all phone companies.. what I'm saying is that apple is years ahead of where people think they are.. I don't think apple can be ousted atall.. over $1.4t.. all other phone companies combined no reach that..
And besides, before 4g goes outdated, especially in this part of the world, apple would have made more than enough profits..

That's my point

Africa is a minor market for the big guys.
In fact, most people buy used products here sef.

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2020
One day me too go buy iPhone
Even if it is iPhone 4 or 6 or 8 or 100
I go sha buy it one day grin
But for now make I dey look
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Elxandre(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2020
pyrex23:

its too late to catch apple.
they are already far ahead.
ios light years ahead of android.

i'm still waiting to see what huawei will do with harmony.
IOS is not ahead of Android in functionality please.
The only thing hiding its ineptitude is the stellar app support
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by gerparie: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
not only does the phone cost so much, you also need to buy headphones and charger separately!? it's a joke right? like i would need to use websites like this https://www.beste-cheats.de/ to even be able to use this phone at all. The best part is that this phone will probably perform worse than the Google Pixel 4 XL..
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by foIake4u(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
folake4u:

Lmao oya ohhhhhhh grin grin grin. Make I sha see pictures.
[/s]
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Oogway: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2020
gerparie:
not only does the phone cost so much, you also need to buy headphones and charger separately!? it's a joke right? like i would need to use websites like this https://www.beste-cheats.de/ to even be able to use this phone at all. The best part is that this phone will probably perform worse than the Google Pixel 4 XL..

The only thing pixel has is the stock Android experience because google who happens to be the owners of Android owns the phone. This is an experience IPhone has enjoyed since its experience. Should I talk about the camera experience? The iPhone 12 would clearly beat the pixel 5 dual camera. The pixel 5 that uses an old generation processor chips, the iPhone 11 is the fastest smartphone and the iPhone 12 is even. 20% faster, should I talk about the social media experience on IOS how videos look better on Snapchat or IG stories, or the overall smooth feeling of iOS? I used an iPhone 11 and trust me it has never lagged or hooked compared to my previous Samsung galaxy S10. IOS has proven over and over that specs on sheets don’t matter as actual performance. An example is the iPhone 11 12 megapixel primary camera that is considered to be the best camera so far of 2020

Finally, the IPhone 12 sold 2million copies in the first 24hrs that orders were opened, ahead of the last year 800k orders for the IPhone 11.

So you dislike for apple won’t affect the company from selling

I’m not a fan of the charging brick removal or the EarPods as their reason isn’t logical but iPhone is a profit making company like any other

2 Likes

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by walesho(m): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

Lol.......Pixel users say hello

Enjoying my new Google Pixel 4a grin
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by walesho(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2020
onyechez:

Makes which users feel which richer? Maybe in Africa, particularly Nigeria, phones an 18 year old would get in the UK or US or most European countries or some Asian countries where they can roll up a plan with their bank to cut certain amounts up to 3 years little by little the would own the phone with the twinkle of an eye, while you in a third world country would see it as feel richer.
Go to internet and see teenagers playing games with latest iPhones bought brand new from store paying little from the bank, it isn't a big deal but it is a big deal in Africa.,but it is better way to do business.

You are very correct, here u will say small boy of like 14yrs using iPhone x with airpod grin
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by walesho(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

Most is an inappropriate word when it comes to midrangers. iPhone 7 CANNOT beat ANY Android flagship phone from 2019, in terms of gaming although it can complete with some midrangers and even destroy them.

Google Pixel 4a still competes with iPhone 11

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by walesho(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Oogway:

The only thing pixel has is the stock Android experience because google who happens to be the owners of Android owns the phone. This is an experience IPhone has enjoyed since its experience. Should I talk about the camera experience? The iPhone 12 would clearly beat the pixel 5 dual camera. The pixel 5 that uses an old generation processor chips, the iPhone 11 is the fastest smartphone and the iPhone 12 is even. 20% faster, should I talk about the social media experience on IOS how videos look better on Snapchat or IG stories, or the overall smooth feeling of iOS? I used an iPhone 11 and trust me it has never lagged or hooked compared to my previous Samsung galaxy S10. IOS has proven over and over that specs on sheets don’t matter as actual performance. An example is the iPhone 11 12 megapixel primary camera that is considered to be the best camera so far of 2020

Finally, the IPhone 12 sold 2million copies in the first 24hrs that orders were opened, ahead of the last year 800k orders for the IPhone 11.

So you dislike for apple won’t affect the company from selling

I’m not a fan of the charging brick removal or the EarPods as their reason isn’t logical but iPhone is a profit making company like any other

You are right just got the Google Pixel
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Oogway: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

People genuinely cannot use iOS bro it's a fact. Same way some iOS users cannot use Android. Android offers far more for the buck

No it doesn’t, iPhone has a longer support system, they’re people who use the iPhone 6 and do not have issues, they still got iOS 14 update, how fast is the galaxy S6 in 2020? I still have the phone and it’s extremely laggy. How many Android phones can stand 4yrs of active usage? iPhone gives you an amazing experience, great camera, better social media content, faster internet. It gives u maybe slightly less than Android but in a much greater quality

1 Like

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by walesho(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oogway:

No it doesn’t, iPhone has a longer support system, they’re people who use the iPhone 6 and do not have issues, they still got iOS 14 update, how fast is the galaxy S6 in 2020? I still have the phone and it’s extremely laggy. How many Android phones can stand 4yrs of active usage? iPhone gives you an amazing experience, great camera, better social media content, faster internet. It gives u maybe slightly less than Android but in a much greater quality

You right on this one, most of the device that build their own software from the scratch, the likes of Microsoft Apple, Google Pixel stand the test of time and can receive software update from 3-4yrs.
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Reeb2244: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Inasmuch as I hate this piece of overhyped and overpriced device, whoever came up with this design is a genius.
Nothing new with the design. Still same old design like the iPhone 5
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by timmyblast(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
iPhone xs max
64g
1 month use
Warranty

Lagos
#280k

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Rubbish and Still same design. I even have better designs offhand million times better than this same piece of Shit.......

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by ziggigmz(f): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled by censacoulu1988: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
The Apple iPhone 12 mini is a great choice for those looking for a compact, yet powerful mobile phone. It also has dual rear cameras, a 12-megapixel TrueDepth front-facing camera, and up to 512GB of storage. At just 5.4-inches, it’s one of the smallest phones on the market. It also has a high-quality OLED display, which delivers crisp images and great colors.

The A14 Bionic chip is the latest and most powerful chip from Apple, and it gives the iPhone 12 mini impressive performance.

At just 5.4-inches, it’s one of the smallest phones on the market. It also has a high-quality OLED display, which delivers crisp images and great colors.

The A14 Bionic chip is the latest and most powerful chip from Apple, and it gives the iPhone 12 mini impressive performance. The dual rear cameras also deliver excellent images, and the 12 MP TrueDepth front-facing camera is great for taking selfies.

The iPhone 12 mini also offers up to 512GB of storage, which is more than enough for most people. It’s powerful, compact, and has a great display.

The dual rear cameras also deliver excellent images, and the 12 MP TrueDepth front-facing camera is great for taking selfies.

The iPhone 12 mini also offers up to 512GB of storage, which is more than enough for most people. It’s powerful, compact, and has a great display. If you’re looking for a quality phone that won’t break the bank, the iPhone 12 mini is a great option.

Plus, it has 5G support and up to 512GB of storage. Check out our full review of the Apple iPhone 12 mini at [topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/10/review-of-apple-iphone-12-mini-mobile-phones-in-nigeria/] for more details..

Check out our full review of the Apple iPhone 12 mini at [topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/10/review-of-apple-iphone-12-mini-mobile-phones-in-nigeria/] for more details..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To: Deactivate MTN CNN News / Whatsapp Is Down / MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.