Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality (22044 Views)

Bashir Magashi: "Some #EndSARS Protesters Are Rogues And Thieves" / Patricia Amadin: #EndSARS Protesters Hail Policewoman In Lagos (pics) / Some #ENDSARS Protesters Are Beneficiaries Of Crimes — Frank Mba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by MosheDayan: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2020
sammy329:
Exactly sir, those guys are just calling for chaos.

SARS has been disbanded, a new unit has been created, I don't know what you would do to satisfy these guys.

Anyone still protesting is a criminal and should be treated as such.
why don't you do there and tell them. undecided
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by romenna: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Festus Keyamo, for what you have done, you will suffer for 800 years.
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by 5thcolm(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
sammy329:

SARS has been disbanded, a new unit has been created, I don't know what you would do to satisfy these guys.

Sponsored post spotted!
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by PassingShot(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Is this what they tell you in your group meetings?
How old were you in 99 by the way
I voted for the first time in 1990. That should tell you something about your question, kid.
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by Bigpat: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/some-endsars-protesters-dsome-endsars-protesters-displaying-mob-mentality-keyamoisplaying-mob-mentality/%3famp=1
It was just #2,000 increase, not just the Police but other paramilitary, you must be wicked & this same Police are attached to you, don't mislead the public, if you cannot pay the Police why don't you adjust their pay to that of the Navy or other military at least. Their job is a tasking one with their life always at risk. We should not expect miracle from the Police who are the least paid in Africa, they also have responsibilities. They will perform better when they are taking care of, the people will not have cause to protest end this end that, tackle the root cause to get it right
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
PassingShot:

I voted for the first time in 1990. That should tell you something about your question, kid.
If so, How was Nigeria in 1990-1999?
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by engrchykae(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by MissKandra: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2020
Fuool
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by Sami76: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Every Protesters can't be sane..
You have no clue about the stigma in them..
Let every body express his or herself in days or weeks at least the burden of the heart will b lighter..

#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndSars
#TwitterDown.

I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell a for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
They quickly filed a case of Murder against us.
Where we detained 2019in kirikiri prison,
Thank God for the judge who granted us bail..
The case is still on in Court.
I am out to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say no to POLICE BRUTALITY.
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by Sami76: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
You have no clue about the pains this Policemen have caused us.. So leave us alone to continue our protest and stop been judgemental by saying we are criminals....
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
As against the gentleman mentality of you and your fellow bandits in government?
Re: Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
sammy329:

Nigerians make me laugh a lot. So the new unit will be recruited from the US or UK, or from the same set of demonic bongo headed policemen where the former criminal SARS came from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Adams: We Monitored Wakili's Activities For Months Before His Arrest / Court grants Badeh N2bn bail / John Odey Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.