Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Please Help A Brother On How To Make A Payslip - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help A Brother On How To Make A Payslip (1233 Views)

Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? / People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) / Help A Brother On How To Write Invitaion Letter From Nigeria Inviting American. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother On How To Make A Payslip by DamesDaemon(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please help me out, wifey has just been given ITA for Canada PR. Since she's the principal applicant I learnt she'll need 6months statement of account plus payslip.
Presently where she works she's paid 25k monthly and by hand. Which she pays into her account at month end, although her boss is ready to give her payslip make payslips to aid her traveling, can someone help with a simple sample that works as her salary has no particular breakdown. Thanks, hope my post is in the right section...
Re: Please Help A Brother On How To Make A Payslip by NIFES(f): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Check for payslip samples on google. You will see many and you can pick the simple format that fits your wife's status.
Re: Please Help A Brother On How To Make A Payslip by Oceanfield: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Where are the Canadian express Entry gurus please come and help a brother.
Cc justwise .

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help!! Need A Full Details About US And Canada, / Leaving things / Nigerians On Twitter Reveal Their Agonizing Experience In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.