Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

No, Buhari, We Won’t Let You Destroy INEC - Tope Fasua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No, Buhari, We Won’t Let You Destroy INEC - Tope Fasua (1564 Views)

Cardoso, Tope Fasua And National Economic Recovery / Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua / Tinubu Appoints Tope Fasua As Special Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No, Buhari, We Won’t Let You Destroy INEC - Tope Fasua by frankyychiji(f): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Awol1:

Which bloc do u think she belongs?
I don't know. Probably one of the many factions in SS. There's the Oshiomole, Omoagege, Kachiukwu and Amaechi's blocs. She could be hiding under Femi and Garuba as well.

All I know is her nomination is a glaring impunity at a time the country nearly went up in flames and would be met with a stiff opposition.

1 Like

Re: No, Buhari, We Won’t Let You Destroy INEC - Tope Fasua by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2020
frankyychiji:
I don't know. Probably one of the many factions in SS. There's the Oshiomole, Omoagege, Kachiukwu and Amaechi's blocs. She could be hiding under Femi and Garuba as well.

All I know is her nomination is a glaring impunity at a time the country nearly went up in flames and would be met with a stiff opposition.

She cannot.

Over 70 CSOs already rejected her.

PDP minority caucus in the Senate has rejected her.

The youths should also include it as protest agenda.

2 Likes

Re: No, Buhari, We Won’t Let You Destroy INEC - Tope Fasua by frankyychiji(f): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Awol1:

She cannot.

Over 70 CSOs already rejected her.

PDP minority caucus in the Senate has rejected her.

The youths should also include it as protest agenda.
Buhari may not even be aware of this cos he's not in charge.

1 Like

Re: No, Buhari, We Won’t Let You Destroy INEC - Tope Fasua by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2020
frankyychiji:
Buhari may not even be aware of this cos he's not in charge.

My thinking also.

But whoever is responsible for the appointment is the most stupid human alive

3 Likes

Re: No, Buhari, We Won’t Let You Destroy INEC - Tope Fasua by frankyychiji(f): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Awol1:

My thinking also.

But whoever is responsible for the appointment is the most stupid human alive
I swear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting / BREAKING: 20 Injured As Violence Rocks NANS Convention In Abuja / Amotekun Demand For Sophisticated Weapons As Herdsmen Killed 6 In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.