Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting (1563 Views)

Tinubu's Economic Speech Shows His Disconnection From Reality / Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by BigShishi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Useless speech by a useless leader

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
No b pmb wey i knw address naija issue so.

Buhari wey i knw dy pronounce country as kwontry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by Administration1: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
The most useless speech ever prerecorded

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by tommy589(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
This one na speech?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by WonderManly(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Can you all just imagine. So, after all this so called long time rehearsal and with all days and nights sleeping at the recording studio. So he has nothing to say than: This lifeless, speechless, senseless meaningless, nonsense and useless words/speech "talk". Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by Finnese001: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by 2by40ft: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
He was talking to Nigerians not ipob
Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by mynd1(f): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Go and keep protesting na.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by Tpave(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
He just said nothing

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Summary of the speech please...

I no watch am angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by maxjax(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
if the youth relent now.....this opportunity will never present itself again

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by spydera: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
am I the only one who wasted my time sitting in front of a tv in the name of watching a president read a tale

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
This must be why the man never saw the need to address these empty youths. What exactly were you expecting to hear?
Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by incogni2o: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Someone who called the Youths Lazy?

What do you expect.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by mynd1(f): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
This must be why the man never saw the need to address these empty youths. What exactly were you expecting to hear?
I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by KevMitnick: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Pre-recorded speech with a lot of editing... SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by bunmconig(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
where did we come across this man O Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by Blankstare(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
12 minutes speech, nothing about lekki indiscriminate shooting, no empathy for loss of lives, nothing about arson on Abuja car stand... terrible, this man is not it.
Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by bestabigaelever(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
spydera:
am I the only one who wasted my time sitting in front of a tv in the name of watching a president read a tale
You are not the only one

If we don't keep protesting, all those peoples' death will the in vain

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by LibertyRep: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Again, Pa Buhari missed another opportunity to assuage the feelings of the angry youth.

His handlers aren't doing a great job.
Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by spydera: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
He didn't even sympathize with the families of the dead nor attempt to denial the allegations against him and his political cult group!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by Luckianti(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
He carefully increased the salary for police and other security agencies to keep them loyal. he even went ahead to sympathize with the families of the slain police officers without saying a word on the death of our youth. These people think our brains are not functioning. It is now clear that they don't really care about us

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by BigShishi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
spydera:
He didn't even sympathize with the families of the dead nor attempt to denial the allegations against him and his political cult group!!!

Nigeria itself is a fraud. What did you expect from an old cattle rearer?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by BigShishi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

you are right.
Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by AdaugoChisom(f): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
He said he can't undermine national security because of the youths.
Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by Harry00(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omg I want this country to split I swear
Re: Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting by Strange57: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
first reasonable comment so far,i don't know what they were expecting again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo / States That Refused To Send Their Kids To School In Nigeria / Twitter Ban: Please Recommend A Good VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.