Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Need Help. Fast ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help. Fast ! (836 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help. Fast ! by aikmamah1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2007
i don't seem to able to stop maustabertion
i heve been practicing it for more than 14yrs now, ask me and i will tell u its on the average of 5 times a week (if not more)
some times i will resolve not to do it again yet i find myself doing it
how d i stop it ?
Re: I Need Help. Fast ! by cyl(f): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
Personally,i know habits are not easy to break away from so i'll ask you to take it to God in prayers and make a CONSCIOUS effort to stop it.
It has to be a delibrate step.try it and you'll be shocked how easy it'll look to you.

You can also get a book written by Pastor Bimbo Odukoya,"Overcoming masturbation"
Re: I Need Help. Fast ! by aikmamah1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
cyl:

Personally,i know habits are not easy to break away from so i'll ask you to take it to God in prayers and make a CONSCIOUS effort to stop it.
It has to be a delibrate step.try it and you'll be shocked how easy it'll look to you.

You can also get a book written by Pastor Bimbo Odukoya,"Overcoming masturbation"

how and where can i get this book, i stay in PH?

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.b. Joshua, A True Man Of God / Pilots Run Out Of Fuel, Pray, Land Near Jesus Sign / Should Religions (or Any Ideology) Be Respected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.