Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Aerial Photos Of The Current Calabar Port - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial Photos Of The Current Calabar Port (977 Views)

Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos / Calabar Port Berths 190-Metre Long General Cargo Vessel / Vessel Traffic At Calabar Port Increases By 40% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial Photos Of The Current Calabar Port by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
P.S : For all those commenting good job Blah blah , I never said any work was done on the seaport and I never mentioned any politician's name . I simply posted drone photos of the current Calabar port because I like the lush greenery and landscape that's all .

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of The Current Calabar Port by sammy329(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Buhari is working.

Nigeria is moving forward
Re: Aerial Photos Of The Current Calabar Port by chatinent: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
It's always cool from top.
Come down and see gutter.
Re: Aerial Photos Of The Current Calabar Port by Starcrest1: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good development

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of The Current Calabar Port by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
---

Re: Aerial Photos Of The Current Calabar Port by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Starcrest1:
Good development
sammy329:
Buhari is working.

Nigeria is moving forward

Good development for what? Did I say work was done on the seaport? Most of you do not read .

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of The Current Calabar Port by bethel13593: 5:35am On Oct 14, 2020
:Buhari is working.Nigeria is moving forwardHe's really working Ode. didn't you see the crowd that came out to protest? That is to show you the high rate of unemployment and suffering in Nigeria .

(1) (Reply)

Submission About DJ Switch's Video / Nnamdi Kanu Comes Hard For Buhari / FG Orders Closure Of School Till January 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.