Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Vtu Telecom Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vtu Telecom Business (232 Views)

How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY / 6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vtu Telecom Business by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
*Are you still a Prospect here❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

*��Stop waiting for the best time and* *extraordinary evidence to show it works.��������

*��The one, who has gotten the evidence you are waiting for , started with nothing to show!����������‍♀

*��You have gotten all the evidence you need and the best time is NOW!�������

*� Your faith and passion is all you need as evidence!��

*Remember "The future belongs to those who see opportunities before they become obvious to everybody"

*�WITH RAGP, YOUR RETIREMENT IS GUARANTEED �� . ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂ �������
*Chat me up via WhatsApp to get started/more information

Re: Vtu Telecom Business by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
WHAT'S YOUR PLAN B?��‍♂️

There was a time i sat my self down and thought and ask what is my Purpose in life � I have a Dream and Vision to accomplish i discover that if I continue working under my Boss i will get sacked or retire one day...So What next?�

I went on research and i discover the secret of the wealthy people which made me to rethink and i observe that Succcesfull men today don't have one source of income, they love having assets and creating more.

Friends this was led down on me discovering where am from "I NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE" I went to and learnt about a leveraging business which has being creating MILLONIARS daily...��� Friends i grabbed this opportunity and i discover it's the best of all leveraging business recorded.

�Be a boss of yourself
�No pressure
� Having relaxed mind
�No risk
�Low capital

Am open to help you here so feel free to connect with me here great � minds.�

Free Seminar @Festac/OJO AREA 08132332882
Re: Vtu Telecom Business by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2020
NEVER LOOK DOWN ON 0PP0RTUNITY
Re: Vtu Telecom Business by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
TIME SHALL COME THERE WON'T BE PAPER RECHARGE.

TAKE A BOLD STEP TO FINANCIAL FORTUNE BY JOINING US
Re: Vtu Telecom Business by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ragpcoach:
TIME SHALL COME THERE WON'T BE PAPER RECHARGE.

TAKE A BOLD STEP TO FINANCIAL FORTUNE BY JOINING US

(1) (Reply)

Stripe Acquires Paystack For $200m To Expand Into Africa / Earn Legit Clicking Ads / Learn How You Can Use Google Ads To Get Massive Custommers, Sales Or Leads NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.