Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Tea Thread - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Tea Thread (13929 Views)

How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea / "Ovaltine" Had A Sorghum-like Particles Residued On The Bottom Of The Tea Glass. / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tea Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
tpia,
you should use it more regularly.

white sugar has been banished from my menu a long time now.

i only use honey exclusively and the experience has been well worth it.
Re: The Tea Thread by tpia5: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^i'm actually trying to get completely off sweeteners [if that's possible].

but i can allow honey and i agree its a far better alternative.
Re: The Tea Thread by AjanleKoko: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2011
^^
I use honey most of the time, and i vary with other zero-calorie sweeteners.
But with all the bad press lately regarding Splenda and other brands, I have been using strictly honey for some weeks now. With some of the fruit infusions, I don't even use anything anymore.
Re: The Tea Thread by Nwaka77: 1:36am On Dec 13, 2011
@Topic
I love herbal tea and drink several cups throughout the day. My favourite tea is African bush tea also know as Rooibos. The brand I drink is mixed with hibiscus and is called Tazo. Rooibos tea is delicious hot or cold and filled with antioxidants. I also love drinking chamomile tea because it is very soothing to my tummy. Peppermint tea is another one of my favourites and so is green tea. Hello to all my fellow tea lovers in the house cheesy
Re: The Tea Thread by SadeB(f): 4:35am On Dec 13, 2011
I really enjoy my teas.  My go-to tea is organic green tea.  I also like blueberry green tea, mint green tea and peach green tea.  I have stopped drinking black teas because I want to minimize my caffeine intake.  I keep a variety of green teas on hand so that I can vary my intake.  The most cost effective brand is Bigelow.

But when I am indulging, my guiltiest pleasure, which I was introduced to at the spa, is White Lion brand tea. I love the Blueberry Acai Herbal tea ( that is the one I tried at the spa).  I also enjoy the White Lion Green Teas (Organic Jasmine, Organic Moroccan Mint and Green Passion Tea).  These are teas that I keep just for me or share with very special people in my life. buy the sachets for convenience so that I can always have them with me.

I don't add any sweetener, however, if you like sweetener, the White Lion Honey pearls are a great natural choice.  They are convenient so that you don't have to carry around  a bottle of honey that will get sticky and messy.  Love this topic, tea is a great way to escape and relax. smiley
Re: The Tea Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2011
hmmm! the white lion brand tea is a new one on me but i guess as far as food is concerned we'll
just keep on discovering new ways of filling our tummys! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Tea Thread by Bawss1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2011
Happy Holidays to all the tea lovers out there. smiley
Re: The Tea Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2011
the same to you, brother!
Re: The Tea Thread by yusufmti: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
I’m doing some research to understand tea drinking in Nigeria – would anyone be able to help me by answering 3 questions over the phone or email? As a consumer, or an observer (if you don't drink tea!)

Your help would be very beneficial for my research – I do hope you will oblige me and look forward to hearing from you!

I have been involved in regional tea research (http://www.island.lk/2010/02/03/business3.html and http://www.dailynews.lk/2012/08/20/bus09.asp) and am looking to understand a bit more about tea drinking in Nigeria.

My email address is - yusuf@mtiworldwide.com. Thank you!
Re: The Tea Thread by Bawss1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
yusuf.mti:
I’m doing some research to understand tea drinking in Nigeria – would anyone be able to help me by answering 3 questions over the phone or email? As a consumer, or an observer (if you don't drink tea!)

Your help would be very beneficial for my research – I do hope you will oblige me and look forward to hearing from you!

I have been involved in regional tea research (http://www.island.lk/2010/02/03/business3.html and http://www.dailynews.lk/2012/08/20/bus09.asp) and am looking to understand a bit more about tea drinking in Nigeria.

My email address is - yusuf@mtiworldwide.com. Thank you!

Go to survey monkey and create a questionnaire, it's a great tool
Re: The Tea Thread by yusufmti: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
Thanks, but would prefer a phone conversation to capture qualitative insights.
Re: The Tea Thread by Melahou(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2012
[/quote]I drink all kinds of tea all day[quote]
Re: The Tea Thread by kaushalchandak: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
I want to try Rooibos tea...I read about rooibos chai health benefits..
Re: The Tea Thread by BoldLeonidas: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rooibos
Fennel tea
Liquorice
chamomile
Oonlong
Darjeeling
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Tea Thread by ApexTitan(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
May this thread never die.

1 Like

Re: The Tea Thread by prettyjo(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
so many teas... grin
Re: The Tea Thread by blessedapple: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tea resuscitates, revives and rebuilds.
I love it!

1 Like

Re: The Tea Thread by damiso(f): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Another tea lover in the house cool

1 Like

Re: The Tea Thread by epidi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello tea lovers in the house,plz where in lagos can i get Bigelow herbal peppermint tea?
Re: The Tea Thread by Gigihealth: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Benefits of green tea are countless. It has been known that drinking a cup of green tea may offer benefits to the skin’s appearance, the general health of the body. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/benefits-of-green-tea-green-tea/
Re: The Tea Thread by Trippledots(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2018
Chinese people don't die early.. i want to drink tea to live like Methuselah.

I also need it to help regulate body fat. My body easily stores up fat... small tin i don de add.

I stay in Nigeria, and earn just enough to get by.

How can i start a tea journey on a budget?

1 Like

Re: The Tea Thread by justli: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Brite02:
@OP. I luv tea, i cn drink anytym of d day but on a serious note am d adventurious type trying different kinds of tea bags. I stick d1s i knw.
Shikena. . 10/10

Can you share some of your favorites. I'll really appreciate that

1 Like

Re: The Tea Thread by AlphaStyles(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2021
Nescafe,bournvita and peakmilk/3crowwns
Re: The Tea Thread by Drella(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2021
AlphaStyles:
Nescafe,bournvita and peakmilk/3crowwns

Is that one tea?
Mtcheew
Re: The Tea Thread by AlphaStyles(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Drella:

Is that one tea? Mtcheew
yes na my tea mtcheew
Re: The Tea Thread by UchmanUboy: 4:25pm On Mar 25
UchmanUboy:
Dem still dey drink tea for did kwantri?
Dem still dey drink tea for dix kwantri?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Cooking Mistakes Here.... / I Ate Fufu For The First Time! / Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.