Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

#EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' (57634 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Seunpaul01(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Alright. Let's take it up on vote.

Like for breakup and share forw restructure.

My own vote.... LIKE - I go for breakup.

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by magzey: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
This Pastor no get Idea for head.Even if Nigeria break Criminals are there where they may be.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Brushstrokes20: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Spot on sir!... Long overdue!

Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
This is the stand of the whole south of Nigeria. We cannot continue to sit down and allow a few incompetent people decide the fate of my region and others with their incompetence.

We have been complaining of a government who sees nothing in allowing cows from a distant region forcefully destroying crops of farmers in southern farms.

Dissolution of Nigeria will save more lives.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Excuses: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
KayodeAdeyemi21:
After sharing my story here on Nairaland, other have started investing and earning with Trade Express.
Decided to a few withdrawal confirmation from a few.

What are you waiting for to start?

see my signature for link to start earning...

Remember to lend your voice in the ongoing protest against brutality.
#Endsars

Hello kayode I have registered but don't seem to understand the whole thing can u please throw more light.like bitcoin account,etherum account when I wanted to edit the details. kindly explain to me how to go about it in the simplest of terms thanks..how the systems works,how to create and include my withdrawal details..
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by nervorum: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Militancy started in Odi, Bayelsa state when frustrated youths decided to take their destiny into their hands as a result of govt insensitivity, and we watched as it morphed into criminality and kidnapping and we have not recovered from it more than 10 years on.

Successive govts have neglected Nigerians for so long and not listened to calls to 'work Nigeria'

I see these protests evolve into something else. This maybe the beginning..

A combination of a largely young populace, ASUU strike (with youths at home) , high unemployment rate and the prevalent extreme hardship with a tinder of #EndSARS protest, could potentially snowball into a huge blaze.

Arab spring started with a petty trader who set himself ablaze as a result of police oppression. The world has not recovered.

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by viceddy95(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
HappyPagan:
This old fool should go and sleep.
Somebody ,your entire generation from past to the present combined together is not better than is the one you are insulting...your foolishness is on high voltage....

If you don't have anything meaningful to write,jejely pass and stop displaying stupidity here....

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by luluman: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mokason28:
I will rather prefer we break up because this unhealthy relationship with the HAUSA’s and HAUSA FULANI Jihadist is truly taking us backwards and I have always wondered why Youruba is supporting this useless thing called one Nigeria...
I’m glad GOD is using one brave Yoruba Clergyman to speak to the rest Yoruba’s,
I pray Tinubu listen’s before it’s too late
Wow!! Give yorubas thumbs up for being a powerful voice in what happens in Nigeria then.

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by luluman: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
HappyPagan:
And you a small bastard should pray to grow old.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
dyera:
Yes the #EndSARS protest should be immediately followed by #RestructureNow peaceful protest.

I'm looking forward to see a playcard that would read:

RestructureNow

or

We Die Here

Stop that let's be reasonable in our struggle for a better Nigeria. During the Arab spring, Bahrain citizens came out in thousands to call for an end to the monarchy, what they got was gun shot of rubber bullets. Many of them were rushed to the hospital. The protest ended in failure. Their government got away with forceful dispersal of the protesters because the protesters demand was unreasonable.

If we repeat the same thing here in Nigeria, like Sowore did, we will give the government just cause to unleash security agents on the protesters. But as long as our demand are reasonable like a call to end police brutality or a call to restructure the country, the government will not be able to use violence on the protesters and will be forced to listen to our demands.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Mokason28: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ewu Abum Nwa Affor
moralistic:
..you guys are speaking now because is very obvious tinubu has bin side lined... you laughed at biafrans in 2015,2016,2017,2018,2019... but now, you guys are clamouring for same thing... shame on west... Nigeria will not break up... one Nigeria for life
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Mokason28: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
luluman:
Wow!! Give yorubas thumbs up for being a powerful voice in what happens in Nigeria then.
What voice do you have.... hahaha... Yourubas are back stabbing gay’s they are too afraid to speak up that they don’t want one Nigeria ... they rather die in silence and ass lick this Fulani Jihadist

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by RICHOLAC(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
HappyPagan:
wait did you just called an old fool? I am afraid you are tredding on the wrong lane.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by GreyLaw(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
HappyPagan:

You are completely lost without knowing it.

Sorry.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Princewell2012(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
kayjay69:
You have your head firmly planted on your shoulders, well done.

For a man of his stature to resort to saying this in the media, I can assure you he has definitely said it up to 100 times to past presidents atleast since 1999.

He is not a coward nor is he fearful, he just decides to not criticize these leaders in public (I actually think he should but then who am I to tell one of my role models what to do). I hope other men of God will tow this line and speak up in-line with these two options because these are really our only hope for a better tomorrow.

It will not be rosy neither will it be perfect but it will be way better than what we are at present.

Hope that Bull dog who called himself professor ankintola will not say his statement is anti Muslim? grin

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
SmartPolician:

Osinbajo will have the same idea, but Buhari is the problem.

If you allow Osinbajo, he will write Nigeria a brand new constitution.

Remember he wrote APC manifesto

That man is very intelligent

So he actually wrote a manifesto full of lies and deceit.. God forgive him..
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by GreyLaw(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
dyera:
Yes the #EndSARS protest should be immediately followed by #RestructureNow peaceful protest.

I'm looking forward to see a playcard that would read:

RestructureNow

or

We Die Here

Stop that let's be reasonable in our struggle for a better Nigeria. During the Arab spring, Bahrain citizens came out in thousands to call for an end to the monarchy, what they got was gun shot of rubber bullets. Many of them were rushed to the hospital. The protest ended in failure. Their government got away with forceful dispersal of the protesters because the protesters demand was unreasonable.

If we repeat the same thing here in Nigeria, like Sowore did, we will give the government just cause to unleash security agents on the protesters. But as long as our demand are reasonable like a call to end police brutality or a call to restructure the country, the government will not be able to use violence on the protesters and will be forced to listen to our demands.

The Bahrain citizens were not ready to take down monarchy. When they are ready all the bullets in Bahrain will not be able to stop them. Read history and see how British people beheaded their king and brought down absolute monarchy on its knees. How about Libya?

No request is unreasonable if it is for good.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by goaldynman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:
[s]South easterners don't fall for their ploy, they want to use us as bait.

When we said restructuring or breakup they called us ipob, now amotekuns are agitating their own, no follow them.

Restructuring or breakup only favours the SS and SW.

U heard the stats that only Lagos alone generated enough money than 33states. Amotekuns want to use restructuring and totally take over and control Lagos.

While the SS want to use restructuring and completely control all their oil blocks. Imagine how rich akwa ibom is with just 13% do u know what 50% will do?

Both of these scenarios are good but we were insulted and called names for this Mk everybody fight their fight[/s]

RUBBISH!

Every right thinking South easterner wants the restructure of this contraption called Nigeria!

Only Abokkis like you wants the status quo to remain like this!

Mind you, South east is also blessed with crude oil and other mineral resources!!

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Princewell2012(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
musicwriter:
I almost joined Mr. Adeboye in prayers because he's saying something important here. The message he has here in more important than telling people about Jesus.

The root cause of all our problems in Africa is our unfortunate contact with Europeans. Upon our contact with Europeans, they subverted all our organic institutions which had worked for our ancestors over millions of years.

Our problems began when Europeans dethroned our natural African languages, education, religion, political institutions, etc and superimposed inorganic ones on us.

As he pointed out, our organic kingship system already worked for us and didn't need to be replaced by Britain because once removed, we began living in an artificial political system and society that we didn't bargain for. All these, created cultural disharmony, identity crises, political disharmony, linguistics disharmony, spiritual disharmony, social disharmony, etc.

We have adopted all alien ways. We have adopted an alien perception of reality. Thus, are unable to truly know ourselves. That's why we suffer in Africa.

I wish him understanding to realize that Jesus is part of the problem.

You were making sense until you involve Jesus into the issue. Very pathetic.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
[/quote]
Nigeria's dissolution, likely to be debated, soonest on the floor of the United Nations Building, latest before 1st Quarter of 2021 finishes.
Abokis! Prepare to fall in to your tents.
[P]HUCK OTHMAN DAN FODIO & his FAILED religion expansionist programs.
Phuck oppression.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by pandabet(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
restructure is the only Naija can move forward
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
[/quote]
Nigeria's dissolution, likely to be debated, soonest on the floor of the United Nations Building, latest before 1st Quarter of 2021 finishes.
Phuck oppression!2
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by dominique(f): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Excuses:

Hello kayode I have registered but don't seem to understand the whole thing can u please throw more light.like bitcoin account,etherum account when I wanted to edit the details. kindly explain to me how to go about it in the simplest of terms thanks..how the systems works,how to create and include my withdrawal details..

All these cryptocurrency investment sites are scams. Better don't venture except if you have some money you're not using that you want to throw away sha
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Dayvidblue: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

But u are fulani cheesy

Fulani fula gi onu there boi.

How far na?
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Coldie(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Fulani fula gi onu there boi.

How far na?
Y u dae tell me say u be the smartest when u can't we the hand writing on the wall
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by goaldynman(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

[s]Only u know what your problem is?

The north is ever strong and united. We self in the east are tired of these back stabbing southerners with no vision.

If we want restructuring we from the east will demand to be merged with the north.

The east have nothing in common with these southerners rather than some small similarities. But we have alot in common with the north[/s]

You are just deceiving your self with your cow Fulani brain!

Everybody here knows you are fooolish abokki deceiving himself and calling himself Igbo! An Igbo man can never have a fish brain like yours!

Stop dragging Igbo name in the mud!!

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by luluman: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mokason28:

What voice do you have.... hahaha... Yourubas are back stabbing gay’s they are too afraid to speak up that they don’t want one Nigeria ... they rather die in silence and ass lick this Fulani Jihadist
Yet you & your brother just praised our yoruba pastor now? How many side is your mouth?
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by luluman: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mokason28:

Just kneel & beg us for support otherwise, you die as Nigerian.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by goaldynman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
lymelyte:
belongs to Nigeria u said? I dey shame for u..That's how you guys wanted Biafra so badly and wanted to add Niger delta to biafra..Ole!!

You must be very new in nairaland or very gullible to think the impostor you quoted is Igbo!

We Igbo still wants our Biafra and we don't want no Niger delta added to us! So sink this very fact into your hollow skull!!!!
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by colestephan86: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye has lent his voice to the #Endpolicebrutality campaign and has also called for the restructuring of Nigeria.

Igbere TV reports that the clergyman who is the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCG, said this in a posted shared on his Instagram page on Tuesday night October 13.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38CTWojU2DY

According to him, it is either Nigeria is "restructured or we break up."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGTCg-vl-Sz/?igshid=u9prunvsxfoq
The full video is longer, the man spoke alot
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Skyehigher1: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
GOOD UNITED STATE OF NIGERIA , GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by eyiolarhomisore: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
Oritsewhandey:

Phuck oppression.

I don't believe this, united Nations protect the interest of their permanent members unless there is crisis

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.