Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

#EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' (57721 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by ibedun: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dayvidblue:

I guess you are one of those cows ravaging people's farmlands down south.

Person nor fit play with una?

Igbo are my best friends and I just enjoy yapees because they fall for it and take the bait all the time! And I enjoy how they overreact grin grin grin
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by ibedun: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
tollyboy5:

Oloshi eda ni ibedun. Oloriburuku ara é o kuku lopolo. He has been spamming different thread to cause trouble. These are the 1diot that give yorubas bad names.
They don't want justice. They strive on favoritism

Omo ale just get to Lagos first. I pity awon to bi e!

You don kpai sef! Ako ti le ta!
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by ibedun: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

U go see Biafrans tire.

Nigeria is here to stay

And you are fighting for restructuring? I nor wan see Biafrans angry angry angry
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Dayvidblue: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Person nor fit play with una?

Igbo are my best friends and I just enjoy yapees because they fall for it and take the bait all the time! And I enjoy how they overreact grin grin grin

Na play me self dey play na.
I nor dey take any of the bad mouthing 4 nairaland serious.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
DisLifeSha:
There are many things to protest for in Nigeria. This one affects all sectors. Nigeria will either move forward or break up if this one is not yielded to. This should be the next protest

#NigeriaMustBeRestructured

#RestructureOrDisintegrateNigeria

#RestructureOrWeBreakUp

#EveryStateControlYourResourses

#PayStipendToTheCentre

#TheCentreIsTooPowerful

#EveryStateShouldConrolTheirOwnPolice

#EveryStateShouldGovernThemselvesTheWayThatBestFitsThem

#RestructureNigeriaOrWeDisintegrate

corruption had eaten too deep into our heart, soul and systems. And this wud be very dificult for any corrupt government to do. we are in a state of Dilema, a journey of no return. revolution of no survival is the hard way, the only way.

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Coldie(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

And you are fighting for restructuring? I nor wan see Biafrans angry angry angry
Mumu shutup
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Coldie(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
samdunzo:

Having it done on a regional scale will be far more beneficial to the Nigerian project. Besides, within those regions, you are free to make whatever states you want, they just wont be recognized by the FG. The three levels of government would be federal, regional, and local
States were created to weaken regions and u are advocating for states. You and I know that its so obvious that it wont work
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by iamme1234(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mokason28:
I will rather prefer we break up because this unhealthy relationship with the HAUSA’s and HAUSA FULANI Jihadist is truly taking us backwards and I have always wondered why Youruba is supporting this useless thing called one Nigeria...
I’m glad GOD is using one brave Yoruba Clergyman to speak to the rest Yoruba’s,
I pray Tinubu listen’s before it’s too late

Tinubu would never listen to anyone.he has never been concern about any one.
He is only focused on the ambition of been a president in 2023 which will never happen.
Breaking up is the way forward bro.let everyone controls her state rather than been ruled by a dullard who is pumping the whole funds to the North.

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by samdunzo: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

States were created to weaken regions and u are advocating for states. You and I know that its so obvious that it wont work

No, I simply put the suggestion because you seem to want states. I already told you that up to me, the only forms of govt would be federal, regional, and local
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by DragonFire433: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mokason28:

Do you understand what you just said because I don’t

Lol cool
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Clapfield: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
The oracle of God has spoken. Those who have ears let them hear.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by executive12: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Well said sir.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by DragonFire433: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
People are talking about Restructuring Nigeria, this is what Buhari is reading .....

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by executive12: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
jerseyboy:
REVOLUTION is OUR ONLY OPTION

OCCUPY NIGERIA.......... DEMAND A NEW NIGERIA........... DEMAND A NEW CONSTITUTION........... REFERENDUM NOW

Exactly.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by onyxo76(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
waiting for that stupid daddy freeze to come and criticize pastor adeboye
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Kay25(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Rightfully said sir that's the way out
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Dayvidblue: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

I be the smartest person to have been born in this generation of igbo youths

You must be on a codeine diet cos I think I amI the smartest.

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by chipet67(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
HappyPagan:
This old fool should go and sleep.
says a young idiot
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Dchampion65: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
HappyPagan:
This old fool should go and sleep.

What exactly did he said that was wrong. Let's add dignity to our anger.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by eyiolarhomisore: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
MIGHTY SOVIET UNION DIS -INTEGRATED WITHOUT A GUN FIRED.

You spoke my mind...Nigeria will break in 2023..Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Yujin(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

Yaay southern unity, but in the north there's Arewa youth forum that cut across every youths from Arewa but in the south we have.

Odua youth forum, Niger delta youth forum, Ohaneze youth forum.

Abi na north cause am?
The time of fulani madness is up. That's what I'm telling you. All those you've rendered homeless and orphans are waiting for you. Coming here to pit Igbos against Yorubas will not work any more.
Freedom is near.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
I was think he was going to ask us to still continue praying.... lol,
what prayers cannot do for 28 yrs, 1 week protest does.
what we alway pray God for in Nigeria, Government are already making it happen in sane countries. religious brainwashing brought us here. very sad right now..
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Coldie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dayvidblue:

You must be on a codeine diet cos I think I amI the smartest.
But u are fulani cheesy
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Coldie(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yujin:

The time of fulani madness is up. That's what I'm telling you. All those you've rendered homeless and orphans are waiting for you. Coming here to pit Igbos against Yorubas will not work any more.
Freedom is near.
Fulani and Igbo are same people.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
This is the stand of the whole south of Nigeria. We cannot continue to sit down and allow a few incompetent people decide the fate of my region and others with their incompetence.

We have been complaining of a government who sees nothing in allowing cows from a distant region forcefully destroying crops of farmers in southern farms.

Dissolution of Nigeria will save more lives.
..since the candle light of tinubu was put off, the west has bin clamouring for breakup... how come we didn't hear you guys talk of breakup in 2015,2016,2017,2018,2019. ??

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mokason28:
I will rather prefer we break up because this unhealthy relationship with the HAUSA’s and HAUSA FULANI Jihadist is truly taking us backwards and I have always wondered why Youruba is supporting this useless thing called one Nigeria...
I’m glad GOD is using one brave Yoruba Clergyman to speak to the rest Yoruba’s,
I pray Tinubu listen’s before it’s too late
..you guys are speaking now because is very obvious tinubu has bin side lined... you laughed at biafrans in 2015,2016,2017,2018,2019... but now, you guys are clamouring for same thing... shame on west... Nigeria will not break up... one Nigeria for life
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Murketeer: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=94920444][/quote]
These northerners keep talking about war like if war starts now...they can actually fight the entire South ...they think it's 1967...when they were aided to fight only the south east for 3 long years
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Magmata: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
nextstep:
Everybody likes using the word: restructure like it's a magic pill. We have LGA chairpersons, reps, senators... how come schools in their districts are not world-class? Let me see just one example of a part of Nigeria that's fair and equitable to all, and I will say OK, those guys will benefit from restructuring.

Delta suffered when it was part of Western Region.
Ekiti suffered when it was part of Ondo.
Ask the beggars and codeine takers in North West and North Central if their elites give a rat's ass about them. Why would their lot improved if restructured?
Will the destitute in North East suddenly get their lives back if restructured?
Why are so many poor in Western Nigeria (including Lagos)? Why so many ritual killings? How can restructuring help them?
All those baby factories and fake medicine makers in East? How will restructuring cure that problem?
Is it lack of restructuring that's stopping the South South leaders from taking care of their people and environment?

Even when Biafra was around, the masses suffered while the elites enjoyed imported tea and chocolate.

The same senators in Abuja will be the same ones in each restructured zone... still stealing money collectively.

Youths, you've seen what your voice can do in the #EndSars campaign... do not waste your voice in 2023.

You're very correct.

Even if Nigeria is divided into 200 autonomous nations, the fundamental problems will still persist. Except, maybe the blame torch will have new focus.

Having leadership problems at ward levels within local goverments is enough evidence that our problems as a nation has its origin in individual mentality (indiscipline).

I am 100% sure that if governance can be straightened from the ward and local level, the ripple effect will dissolve a large chunk of the problems we have as a nation.

But as long as majority remain brainwash-able through tribal and religious sentiments; induced poverty and personal greed, 2023 will make no difference. A known pervert will still be packaged through the same channel of manipulation.

One thing is certain, when the time is ripe, something will trigger the move, just like #endsars.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Solutionchima: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Thank you sir, history will definitely be kind to you.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by femmical(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
See a great man of God coming out to address the nation, where’s the president that was elected in Nigeria?, come 2023 we don’t want a president can’t press the phone � to know what people are going through... Shy President
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by kingxsamz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
This one Nigeria thing cannot work anymore as long as we have those old cargos in power.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' by Seunpaul01(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Alright. Let's take it up on vote.

Like for breakup and share for restructure.

My own vote.... LIKE - I go for breakup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Atheist Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.