Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Naptu2, - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Naptu2, (2110 Views)

Happy Born Day, Naptu2! / Happy Birthday, Naptu2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naptu2, by Ishilove: 5:25am On Oct 14, 2020
I had promised myself I wouldn't do this, but sometimes you are always so overwhelmed by your feelings, your heart so filled with that very powerful emotion that you just want to let it out through any avenue available. I choose this. kiss

I may seem distant and aloof sometimes but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I sense you do, which is why you are able to cope with me. cheesy

Naptu2 my darling, you are such a beautiful, beautiful soul and I will always continue to wish you the very best life has to offer, among them (but not limited to) more pink lips, fresh skin, a very heavy pocket filled with dollars, euro, pounds and cedis, and of course, love, laughter, long life and good health.

Happy birthday my love. Stay away from cake!! tongue

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 5:41am On Oct 14, 2020
Ishilove:
I had promised myself I wouldn't do this, but sometimes you are always so overwhelmed by your feelings, your heart so filled with that very powerful emotion that you just want to let it out through any avenue available. I choose this. kiss

I may seem distant and aloof sometimes but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I sense you do, which is why you are able to cope with me. cheesy

Naptu2 my darling, you are such a beautiful, beautiful soul and I will always continue to wish you the very best life has to offer, among them (but not limited to) more pink lips, fresh skin, a very heavy pocket filled with dollars, euro, pounds and cedis, and of course, love, laughter, long life and good health.

Thanks dear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naptu2, by joseph1832(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2020
naptu2:

Thanks dear.
happy birthday my good sir. You make this forum absolutely worth it. Do enjoy your day. Cheers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2020
joseph1832:
happy birthday my good sir. You make this forum absolutely worth it. Do enjoy your day. Cheers.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naptu2, by pocohantas(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2020
Ishilove:

I understand, sis. It starts from the heart. If not, na to just type “HBD”. grin grin

Naptu.2 my darling, you are such a beautiful, beautiful soul and I will always continue to wish you the very best life has to offer, among them (but not limited to) more pink lips, fresh skin, a very heavy pocket filled with dollars, euro, pounds and cedis, and of course, love, laughter, long life and good health.

A very big Amen to this. Happy birthday to you Naptu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naptu2, by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2020
naptu2:

Thank you very much.
Happy birthday sir, but please saw a thread of yours filled with old rock, I guess you must be older than I think to have actually watched Jimi Hendrix on TV.
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2020
pocohantas:

I understand, sis. It starts from the heart. If not, na to just type “HBD”. grin grin

Thank you very much smiley

1 Like

Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2020
SegFault:

Happy birthday sir, but please saw a thread of yours filled with old rock, I guess you must be older than I think to have actually watched Jimi Hendrix on TV.

Thank you.
Re: Naptu2, by izzou(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2020
I remember those days when I and Naptu were buddies in school. He was my senior then

How time flies

Happy birthday Naptu2. God bless you real good cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naptu2, by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2020
Mr Naptu2, HBD LLNP IJN
Re: Naptu2, by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2020
naptu2:

Thank you.
You're welcome sir. smiley
Re: Naptu2, by Ishilove: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao! Poco see the one you crossed out cheesy
Re: Naptu2, by Ishilove: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2020
izzou:
I remember those days when I and Naptu were buddies in school. He was my senior then

How time flies

I am pretty sure you were in diapers when Naptu was in secondary school smiley
Re: Naptu2, by izzou(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2020
Ishilove:

I am pretty sure you were in diapers when Naptu was in secondary school smiley

You've insulted me enough on this forum angry angry

Naptu was my senior back then. ... I just don't want to disclose much right now

Ishi, behave angry

2 Likes

Re: Naptu2, by hresso: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Hehehehe grin
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2020
izzou:

How time flies

grin grin grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:
Mr Naptu2, HBD LLNP IJN

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Naptu2, by Lyoncrescent: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Happy birthday naptu2. I have learnt a lot from many of your Nigerian historical posts.Your thoughts on coups and siting of military institutions in the North was particularly educative to me .Thank you for your efforts and have a great day.i wish you Long life and Good health .

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
Happy birthday naptu2. I have learnt a lot from many of your Nigerian historical posts.Your thoughts on coups and siting of military institutions in the North was particularly educative to me .Thank you for your efforts and have a great day.i wish you Long life and Good health .

Thank you very much. Happy that I could be of help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naptu2, by Ishilove: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2020
izzou:

You've insulted me enough on this forum angry angry

Naptu was my senior back then. ... I just don't want to disclose much right now

Ishi, behave angry
Hokay hokay, I will no argue grin
Re: Naptu2, by Racoon(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
I join others as well to wish you a happy birthday man.Being another milestone in life, I pray you will earnestly remember it for good naptu2.The good Lord grant you more of it always.Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Naptu2, by mfm04622: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Happy birthday NAPTU2! Wish you many happy returns.

You are one of the reasons I visit this place

1 Like

Re: Naptu2, by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Happy birthday, sir.naptu2
More achievements
more years to live in good health and great joy.AMEN.
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Racoon:
I join others as well to wish you a happy birthday man.Being another milestone in life, I pray you will earnestly remember it for good naptu2.The good Lord grant you more of it always.Cheers!!!!

Amen. Thank you very much.
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
mfm04622:
Happy birthday NAPTU2! Wish you many happy returns.

You are one of the reasons I visit this place

Thank you very much.
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
Happy birthday, sir.naptu2

More achievements

more years to live in good health and great joy.AMEN.

Amen. Thank you.
Re: Naptu2, by pocohantas(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Lmao! Poco see the one you crossed out cheesy

No vex, that one is unnecessary. grin grin

izzou:
I remember those days when I and Naptu were buddies in school. He was my senior then. How time flies
Happy birthday Naptu.2. God bless you real good cool

Lol. You sure say you well so?
Re: Naptu2, by semid4lyfe(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Happy birthday, naptu2.

Many more years.

1 Like

Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
semid4lyfe:
Happy birthday, naptu2.

Many more years.

Thank you.
Re: Naptu2, by uboma(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
@Naptu2,

Happy birthday.

Wishing you many more good years ahead.
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2020
uboma:
@Naptu2,

Happy birthday.

Wishing you many more good years ahead.

Thank you.
Re: Naptu2, by armadeo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Happy birthday man. Llnp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

April Born jump in / Need A DJ That Will Make Your Event/Occasion Ever Memorable??? / Beautiful Wedding: Emir Of Zazzau’s Daughter Weds Son Of Billionaire Oil Mogul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.