Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Naptu2, - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Naptu2, (2112 Views)

Happy Born Day, Naptu2! / Happy Birthday, Naptu2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
armadeo:
Happy birthday man. Llnp.

Thank you.
Re: Naptu2, by J2381: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Happy birthday Bros. NAPTU2. Thank you for all you do.
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
J2381:
Happy birthday Bros. NAPTU2. Thank you for all you do.

Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naptu2, by Nostradamus1: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Happy birthday naptu2. You are my number one source for authenticity in political research.
Wishing you the best life can offer you
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Happy birthday naptu2. You are my number one source for authenticity in political research.
Wishing you the best life can offer you

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naptu2, by budaatum: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Happy birthday Naptu.
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
budaatum:
Happy birthday Naptu.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naptu2, by Bellfun(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Happy birthday to a living legend..an encyclopedia of 'know anything knowable'!!!

You're the reason I've not left Nairaland! I daily drink from the deep well of your knowledge!

Igba Odun, Odun kan!

Salute
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bellfun:
Happy birthday to a living legend..an encyclopedia of 'know anything knowable'!!!

You're the reason I've not left Nairaland! I daily drink from the deep well of your knowledge!

Igba Odun, Odun kan!

Salute

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Naptu2, by ichuka(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Happy bday
Naptu2
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
ichuka:
Happy bday
Naptu2

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naptu2, by Lyoncrescent: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Happy Birthday naptu2. Reading your posts is quite interesting and I learn everyday. As an arsenal fan, I never knew JVC was an abbreviation till today. Meanwhile when you are done with your current series and whenever you have time, I wanted to get your opinion on the custom service. It appears to me that during the majority of my young adult life especially from 1999 till date , the custom service has mostly 90 percent maybe been headed by northerners. Its rare since 1999 to hear an Adeyemi or Nnamdi to be the Head of customs. Is there a particular reason to this ? Has it always been like that even in the 60s ,70s,80s and 90s ? Any particular cause or hypothesis you may have? Thank you and happy birthday once again. Long life and prosperity.

P.S. I am quite interested in that Thomas Sankara gist. Hopefully one of these days you will have time to give an expose as compared to the teaser you gave.
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lyoncrescent:
Happy Birthday naptu2. Reading your posts is quite interesting and I learn everyday. As an arsenal fan, I never knew JVC was an abbreviation till today. Meanwhile when you are done with your current series and whenever you have time, I wanted to get your opinion on the custom service. It appears to me that during the majority of my young adult life especially from 1999 till date , the custom service has mostly 90 percent maybe been headed by northerners. Its rare since 1999 to hear an Adeyemi or Nnamdi to be the Head of customs. Is there a particular reason to this ? Has it always been like that even in the 60s ,70s,80s and 90s ? Any particular cause or hypothesis you may have? Thank you and happy birthday once again. Long life and prosperity.

P.S. I am quite interested in that Thomas Sankara gist. Hopefully one of these days you will have time to give an expose as compared to the teaser you gave.

Thank you very much. smiley

1 Like

Re: Naptu2, by seunpinky(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Happy birthday Naptu2.. You are an enigma.. your knowledge and depth of information cannot be rivaled by anyone on NL. Your use of various social media platforms even makes me envious (at one point I was questioning if you are a young man but I have learnt from ur posts and how u recall events from memory that u are an ancestor grin)

I have a request, pls can you be more explicit when you post on your diary.. You make reference to events that are yet to happen and u just drop them without giving any hints as to specifics..

Happy birthday once again.
Re: Naptu2, by naptu2: 3:19am On Oct 15, 2021
seunpinky:
Happy birthday Naptu2.. You are an enigma.. your knowledge and depth of information cannot be rivaled by anyone on NL. Your use of various social media platforms even makes me envious (at one point I was questioning if you are a young man but I have learnt from ur posts and how u recall events from memory that u are an ancestor grin)

I have a request, pls can you be more explicit when you post on your diary.. You make reference to events that are yet to happen and u just drop them without giving any hints as to specifics..

Happy birthday once again.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Wedding: Emir Of Zazzau’s Daughter Weds Son Of Billionaire Oil Mogul / Baby Advert Agencies In Nigeria / Event Decoration Traning For Just 20k (promo Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.