Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Dear Police, If You Cause Chaos Because We #endsars, You Will Regret It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dear Police, If You Cause Chaos Because We #endsars, You Will Regret It (273 Views)

Police -If The Injury You Inflicted Causes Death A Yr Later, You're Responsible / (must Read) Avoid 9credit Loan At All Cost Or You Regret It Later / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Police, If You Cause Chaos Because We #endsars, You Will Regret It by protests: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2020
I don't want to assume it is true but I am responding because it is plausible.

Someone recorded a video of some miscreants walking a neighbourhood in Yaba during the night of yesterday (Oct 13), destroying cars. They didn't take anything from those cars. Just strolling along and breaking screens etc.

Then after some minutes voices of Ohee! Olee! or something starts ringing down the street, then they beat a retreat and started racing down the streets.

1. This is a warning that should be clear. If the local police stations want to enjoy the remaining spotlight or share it with SARS, they should continue NOT protecting the neighbourhoods. They will need to explain where SARS is the entire police force.

2. While we are against jungle justice, 2020 is a different year. Any stupid area man or area pikin, or area thing that is caught going the way of causing trouble, he will join the devil so fast that he will think he was still high on the last wrap of weed he had. If people disbanded one million boys, your matter is just a small one.

To any politician who may want to justify SARS by sending fake robbers into the streets, continue. Don't worry how we will find out, but we will find out. The game is on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Police, If You Cause Chaos Because We #endsars, You Will Regret It by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Empty stupid e-threats from a jobless yoot
Re: Dear Police, If You Cause Chaos Because We #endsars, You Will Regret It by chatinent: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Okay.
Re: Dear Police, If You Cause Chaos Because We #endsars, You Will Regret It by thaoriginator: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Bleep tha Police
Re: Dear Police, If You Cause Chaos Because We #endsars, You Will Regret It by stubbornman(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Empty stupid e-threats from a jobless yoot

A typical priick you are

1 Like

Re: Dear Police, If You Cause Chaos Because We #endsars, You Will Regret It by chinchonglee(m): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2020
My own is that instead of disbanding dem, dey would av bin sent to bornu, yobe or adamawa to tackle boko haram.
Re: Dear Police, If You Cause Chaos Because We #endsars, You Will Regret It by kingthreat(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2020
Its only online some people have mouth. Why not go to the next police station laying your threats. You'd shït yourself a thousand times than do that.

(1) (Reply)

Tension! Open Letter Addressed To President Muhammadu Buhari By Nigerian Youths / ENDSARS: Its Not Peaceful Protest In Benin / Endsars: The Nation Newspaper Head Office On Fire (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.