Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG (73463 Views)

BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Visits Abia State For First Time (Photos, Video) / Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Born2Breed(f): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
angry

Some sergeants in SARS makes up to 5million per annum.

So how do you increase such salaries?
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by ajebuter(f): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Seriously?

I earn more than IGP?

And I'm a teacher oo!

Oya , insult teachers make I catch you grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Omoslim26: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Don't say this. Whether it will change anything or not, this salary structure is still an embarrassment to NPF. Nobody deserves to live like this and we're talking about those we expect to put their lives on the line for us. Nah... not cool.

dat salary na old tally constable dey collect upto 60k now

even if them collect 500k dem go still beg for bribe

it's in them

1 Like

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by CashVessel(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
I agree, their salary should be increased, an insurance cover should be opened for all of them, free healthcare cover and stiffer measures for erring policemen who misbehave.
quote author=MrCover post=94921084]BBNaija's Erica has asked the federal government to increase the salaries of police officers, Reports.

The reality show star backed her call by sharing a photo of the salary structure of Nigerian police officers. Erica wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGR76S-BgoC/?igshid=1iw09x2fqtret[/quote]
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by LanceTrend: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
yultater:

fraudster

Follow us and send your no via DM.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by WoundedLamb: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Omoslim26:

dat salary na old tally constable dey collect upto 60k now

even if them collect 500k dem go still beg for bribe

it's in them

I disagree. Beginning for bribe got into them cause that was the only way to survive. Nobody really like to stand in the sun begging shamelessly. The police men are people like you and I, and people leave and join the force everyday. So when you say it's in them, who are the "them"? If you join the force as a a man with family and you earn that thing I'm seeing up there, it will be in you too. For the benefit of doubt, let the government do something about the salary of the men we give weapons to. Then we can criticize them if they continue begging. Kicking against it now is inhumane.

1 Like

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Omoslim26: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I disagree. Beginning for bribe got into them cause that was the only way to survive. Nobody really like to stand in the sun begging shamelessly. The police men are people like you and I, and people leave and join the force everyday. So when you say it's in them, who are the "them"? If you join the force as a a man with family and you earn that thing I'm seeing up there, it will be in you too. For the benefit of doubt, let the government do something about the salary of the men we give weapons to. Then we can criticize them if they continue begging. Kicking against it now is inhumane.

A constable earns upto 60k now with dat a man of integrity can choose to make do with it one way or d other instead of begging for bribes

those police officers dey really make shame catch person dem go even give change if dem collect bribe
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by CioAngels(f): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Erica, the police are earning double or triple salaries, the one Fed pays them the ones they forcefully collect from the poor masses. Did you also check what other people are earning? Like these rich men who does not hesitate in giving people like you millions of naira and dollars. Have you stopped to ask them how much they pay the graduates/workers in their companies, yet, they employ the very best ones. So, fight for Nigerian workers and not only police with huge windows of opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Vikalinda(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Not a recent salary structure, police are enjoying 30k minimum wage
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Lovelies1: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
yultater:

fraudster

Please don't get use to the word fraudster cause it's your kind that ignited unwanted killings by SARS

Anything I sell are 100% verify

Be a true patriotic Nigeria for once and play your part cause if you co
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by pek(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
How is this news or front page worthy? Who is Erica by the way? FYI, the atrocities been committed by the Nigerian police had nothing to do with salary.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Am not surprise, such can be coming from a girl who knows nothing about her surroundings.

Do you think increase of salary will work, a
haven't you seen people who got promoted with fat pay and yet indulge in bribery? See forget about salary what is very important is the individual, does he want to change. They should conduct seminar and beg or should I say plead with them to evade thier illicit attitude. If they change them salary will blend well.
...that was salary structure of some years back... she bleeped up ...is very clear she didn't verify the news before going to social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
jumper524:
beauty with brains..
for giving false information

that was police salary structure of some years back
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by 2016easy2017: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is the basic salary. A new recruit would get close to #80,000 monthly
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by PaulH07: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
MrCover:
BBNaija's Erica has asked the federal government to increase the salaries of police officers, Reports.

The reality show star backed her call by sharing a photo of the salary structure of Nigerian police officers. Erica wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGR76S-BgoC/?igshid=1iw09x2fqtret

Choi!!!

So I dey collect money pass commissioner of police

E go better...
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Jenyo1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
#SARSmustend
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Bigpat: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
You are right Erica, they are the least paid in the whole world,.I wonder what Nigeria problem is, they cannot get anything right, from electricity to health care, but it is easy for politicians to increase their own huge salary
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Increasing police salary won't change anything. Our politicians are one of the most paid in the world with a lot of add on but even anini dey learn work where dem dey [/s]
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by laluski(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
So police recruit salary no even reach 1 bottle of HENNESSEY I dey take on weekends
Chai..this life grin
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by obama30: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
MrCover:
BBNaija's Erica has asked the federal government to increase the salaries of police officers, Reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGR76S-BgoC/?igshid=1iw09x2fqtret

and how much is annual saves of ordinary Nigerians they force to pay bribe earn? many Nigerians never see 50K in block in 1 year yet police force steal from them. over 100 Million Nigerians live in poverty. so the police should be grateful. than suffering Nigerians.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by jumper524(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
moralistic:
for giving false information

that was police salary structure of some years back
your on a lonngg thing.
that salary APC used to advertise in 2019 election has not been paid(fact).
except the new minimum wage of almost 5k addition.
nothing else.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Vester48(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
This salary structure is not close to being recent! People just jump unto the Internet, do copy and paste for public consumption without fact checking what they are posting. This structure was accurate 10 years ago. It has however been reviewed updwards. No one in the Nigerian police force earn less than 30k monthly. And, I am not saying that they are being paid enough.

MrCover:

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Happy2020: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Can this hoe go sit down somewhere. & please get a new wig, we tire of this one o
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Fearlez: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
So a graduate in the police takes home 127k monthly. A graduate in state civil service will be lucky to get 80k.

I think police have it better than the average civil servants and private sectors in the country.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by emecheboy2(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
In my own opinion, no current police official should be paid a dime until further notice!
that is not cool, imagine you not receiving salary for a month.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Abee79(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
This explains a lot! cry cry cry
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Superjazz: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
In my own opinion, no current police official should be paid a dime until further notice!
u don't know what u are saying,
the police needs to be well paid,the least paying police department in the us pay a grade one recruit 18k dollars monthly,the UK pay the more,u think these countries are fools?pay the police more and u will see corruption drop drastically by 55%
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Davash222(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Superjazz:

u don't know what u are saying,
the police needs to be well paid,the least paying police department in the us pay a grade one recruit 18k dollars monthly,the UK pay the more,u think these countries are fools?pay the police more and u will see corruption drop drastically by 55%
18K dollars monthly
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Superjazz: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
chiol:
New Police Salary Structure as at now
1. Police Constable (PC) II - N84,000

2. Police Constable (PC) I - N86,000

3. Sergeant Copral (SC) - N96,000

4. Sergeant Major (SM) - N119,000

5. Inspector Of Police (IP) II - N167,000

6. Inspector of police (IP) I - N254,000

7. Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II - N271,000

8. Assistant Superintendent of police(ASP) I - N296,000

9. Deputy Superintendent of police (DSP) - N321,000

10. Superintendent of Police (SP) - N342,000

11. Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) - N419,000

12. Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) - N483,000

13. Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) - N531,000

14. Commissioner of police (CP) - N1.5million.

I hope no policeman will collect 20 Naira again and Bail will be free!

This was the last increment around 2018 yet it didn't stop anything.
bro the govt aren't serious,u increase their salaries what about their barracks living conditions and other logistics these police men need to operate well.the morale is low,no good police schemes,poor housing corruption even to get a uniform,harsh living conditions
this country including the NPF is fuckee
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Superjazz: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

no mind that guy grin if Dem put gun for him hand now make him join police I swear na 500 naira the nigga go collect per bus and keke wey pass him checkpoint grin grin
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Superjazz: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:

18K dollars monthly
yeah,that was an old data,an average police officer from California New Jersey New York police department earn above 80k dollars every month with other benefits while the least currently earns 30k I mean the least of police recruits.
our policemen needs to be paid well and also the corruption during recruitment need to be stopped including the northern bigotry factor that had fed into the security system need to be abolished.do this and I tell you corruption and officers misbehaviour would drop so so drastically
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Areaboy2:

what is this one saying?
How can you give a man on barely 50k a month a rifle and expect all to be okay?

it is simple.. when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys

Really? Then he should wait to upgrade to a better rank the higher the rank the larger the pay. Most of those senior men actually work thier success like him. Life is about steps and in those steps contentment need to be observe .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.