Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket (32570 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by hammerP: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2020
EMMY76:
How can they just choose him without any party primaries do they want to dash the governor seat to other political parties in court?

HE IS A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE.

PRIMARY WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BUT WILL BE HELD TO FULFIL DUE PROCESS.

HE IS LONG CONFIRMED ANAMBRA GOVERNOR IN WAITIN

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2020
Instead of arguing over APGA, APC, PDP, Nigerian youths should form a party one and put up a youth candidate in anambra 2021. They should send a message to all the 50plusses that their time is up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by hammerP: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
isthatso:
Instead of arguing over APGA, APC, PDP, Nigerian youths should form a party one and put up a youth candidate in anambra 2021. They should send a message to all the 50plusses that their time is up.
[/s]

DO DAT IN UR STATE FIRST.

ANAMBRA NO BE LAGOS O

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by AmbFmk: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Charles Soludo again... APGA... I laugh

Meanwhile, All of us at www.wealthonnet.com say yes to:
#endsars #endpolicebrutality #YouthDemocraticParty #YDP
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by hammerP: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2020
AmbFmk:
Charles Soludo again... APGA... I laugh

Meanwhile, All of us at www.wealthonnet.com say yes to:
#endsars #endpolicebrutality #YouthDemocraticParty #YDP

THE ONLY OTHER PERSON DAT CAN POSE A THREAT IS DR MADUKA., PDP.

APC HAS ZERO CHANCE IN ANAMBRA.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by NwaforIgbo: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Godwin Maduka Sha......

he has footprints of success already, Voting Soludo is just like hoping he will deliver, Maduka is already working/delivering before now..
SO THEREFORE, I'LL ADVICE NDI ANAMBRA TO VOTE FOR HIM

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

DO DAT IN UR STATE FIRST.

ANAMBRA NO OBE LAGOS O

You have been enslaved for so long you dont know how to do with your freedom.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by hammerP: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
Godwin Maduka Sha......

he has footprints of success already, Voting Soludo is just like hoping he will deliver, Maduka is already working/delivering before now..
SO THEREFORE, I'LL ADVICE NDI ANAMBRA TO VOTE FOR HIM

THIS IS SOLUDO PROBLEM, LET US HOPE HE DONT GET PDP TICKET. grin

IF HE DOES CONFUSION.
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by dododawa1: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2020
This one want to RULE by fire by force,no different from others just MONEY thinking not people at heart.
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by dododawa1: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2020
This one want to RULE by fire by force,no different from others just MONEY thinking not people at heart.[i][/i]
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by iamrich4life(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2020
Pinnacle Horizon Homes, Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki, N450k Per Plot

Woooooow get instant 33% returns on your Investment, make N150k immediately when you INVEST just N450k.

YES you heard me right ... Listen no bank can ever give you such returns.

This is the best opportunity to have a Real Estate land Investment with just N450k.

The sweet part is when you buy 5plots you also get instant 1plot Free, another appreciation on your Investment.

Pinnacle Horizon Homes is located at Ode Omi, Lekki Free Trade Zone area, minutes after La Campaigne Tropicana Resort.

Let your money begin to work for you while you sleep, don't allow your money loss value sitting in the bank, the best time to Invest in now.

Promo Ends 30th October, 2020.

For Inspection/Purchase,
WhatsApp || Call 0.8.0.2.4.5.0.8.4.8.6
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Obierika(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
michlins:
Apga is dead and killed the day Obi left the party. This current leadership are jokers and political jobers

You're talking rubbish!
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by jaygogna(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Soludo...nwa Isuofia
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by justli: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Every son of the soil should put all hands together to campaign for the emergence of soludo.
We need credible leaders with disruptive ideas in our region. And this goes out to especially people from Abia state, we cannot continue to vote in brain dead slowpokes and expect different results

While it's true presidency may be out of our reach at this point in time, we can begin to vote in only technocrats with proven pedigree into offices in our states.

Our governors have the power to galvanize and bring in the much needed change to the region. But most of them are both myopic and deeply corrupt. Seeing what Umahi is doing with his lean resources, we can rebuild the south east and turn it into an economic destination with the right leadership.

Pls, start educating your household against the danger of voting for money. We must rebuke anyone who indulges in such public. Just like stealing is a crime culturally, voting in exchange for money should be criminalized at least culturally.

We need to get this voting thing right, and not vote with our stomach. It is so important and everyone needs to understand the. Consequence of voting illiterates into office.

We need to take back our states and awaken our people's creative power ...

God bless you all

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Anything from APGA in Anambra State will not find it that easy to convince Anambrarians .......

The last House of Assembly election really showed APGA is in mess in Anambra as Willie continues to make it more worst with so many unkept maintenance issues from other previous governments .......

I think is time for us to try PDP.....

.APC is not a party in Anambra anyway
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by justli: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
isthatso:

Credible leadership has nothing to do with youthfulness. If anything most of the youths in government in Nigeria are worse than the older ones.
The duo of Soludo and Maduka are excellent choice and people should start looking beyond party lines.

I personally would vote for Soludo, because he has what it takes to usher in a new Anambra - one on a different level, considering his thesis and antecedence as the gov of cbn, the guy is a legend and a national asset.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by IGBOSON1: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Moferere:
Soludo will make a good governor

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by calyx: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
I believe Soludo is the person Anambra needs at this time in her history.
With the continuous dwindling of allocation from center, Anambra needs a thinker and a visionary. A disruptive mindset with bold ideas to engineer a complete shift from the normal. That’s where Soludo is miles ahead of the other contestants.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
justli:

Credible leadership has nothing to do with youthfulness. If anything most of the youths in government in Nigeria are worse than the older ones.
The duo of Soludo and Maduka are excellent choice and people should start looking beyond party lines.

I personally would vote for Soludo, because he has what it takes to usher in a new Anambra - one on a different level, considering his thesis and antecedence as the gov of cbn, the guy is a legend and a national asset.

Ok o! But I have warned you, seize the moment to take control of your future. The older generation have no experience other than experience of tokenism, cynicism, looting and selfishness, even the good ones amongst them. Make your own mistakes but be the architects of your own destiny.

The only way you get real meaningful change is by making a clean break with the past. You can talk about Soludos qualifications from now till kingdom come but he is part of the old system that failed and that is all he knows. Nigeria in 2015 said they wanted change so they brought in a man with a reputation for fighting corruption.....how is that going? Even if he wanted to he can’t because the people around him who he relies on are entrenched in the corrupt system. So be wary of voting for a man based simply on a thesis he wrote or a reputation earned decades ago. Even if Soludo is a good man, is it not the same old guard corrupt politicians in his party he will appoint to positions?

There are good old people around but they are all indoctrinated in the ways of Nigeria that has brought nothing but misery. The purpose of change is not to guarantee a new successful regime but to send a message that there are consequences for failure. If after all this protest and renewed hope and optimism, Nigerian youths still go on to elect the same people, it sends the wrong message.

Youths take control of your future, mistakes will be made yes, but from what I am seeing, you have more sincerity of purpose and energy than any 50+ can ever have. What Nigeria needs more than anything is sincerity.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by ObiBlessed(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
deboysben:
this is yours.

Anambra state supports candidate and not party.
Brotherly... The reverse is the case!!
Anambra supports party, and not candidate. If they supports candidate I bet you that Ngige will be at that sit now.
They voted Obiano the second time cos he was in APGA. Had it been he was in APC, then u knows the result.
From an Anambrarian.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by deboysben(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mutemenot:

Stop deceiving yourself, APGA has ruined it self. A party that has the privilege to develop the state but Obiano choose to end the grace ..As it stands today, Anambra has gone back to a state where Touts moves freely and harass the general public, extorting money at will in the name of revenue collection...I don't need to talk about roads, it's obvious you know we have no motorable roads
i know apga has ruined itself but among other contestant soludo is the most credible and popular.
Who is in apc that will win in anambra
Who is in pdp that will win is it ekwunife though she is popular but her candidency is questionable to where she is contesting as person from anambra south or central.
Apart from her which other person is popular in pdp.
As for ifeanyi uba under ypp it is a talk for another day.
Bro soludo is credible among others both in popularity and financial strenght.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by my3name(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
this ypp party is a good one
apga have nothing to offer any more
ifeayi ubah is able
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by my3name(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Anything from APGA in Anambra State will not find it that easy to convince Anambrarians .......

The last House of Assembly election really showed APGA is in mess in Anambra as Willie continues to make it more worst with so many unkept maintenance issues from other previous governments .......

I think is time for us to try PDP.....

.APC is not a party in Anambra anyway
Ypp will do better
they are the best now i can think of
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
deboysben:
i know apga has ruined itself but among other contestant soludo is the most credible and popular.
Who is in apc that will win in anambra
Who is in pdp that will win is it ekwunife though she is popular but her candidency is questionable to where she is contesting as person from anambra south or central.
Apart from her which other person is popular in pdp.
As for ifeanyi uba under ypp it is a talk for another day.
Bro soludo is credible among others both in popularity and financial strenght.

Honestly I weep when I read this thread, with what is happening right now people are still talking about APC, PDP, YPP? Financial strength? What financial strength did endsars protesters take to get the government to end SARS and agree to their 5 point demand? You have been liberated stop thinking like slaves.
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by descarado: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
They should bring it on.
Anyone is accepted as long as he will continue to move Anambra forward.
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by deboysben(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
isthatso:

Honestly I weep when I read this thread, with what is happening right now people are still talking about APC, PDP, YPP? Financial strength? What financial strength did endsars protesters take to get the government to end SARS and agree to their 5 point demand? You have been liberated stop thinking like slaves.
sorry ok this is nigeria for you.
We dont have choice
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Mathantics: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
God bless Anambra
God bless Soludo
God bless APGA
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
deboysben:
sorry ok this is nigeria for you.
We dont have choice

If endsars protesters felt they had no choice, SARS will still be on the road killing youths.

The choice is yours, vote for the old guard if you want but don’t say you have no choice. 2/3rds of Nigeria’s population are youth but you hand over power to the old generation to oppress you.

A word is enough.
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Burruchaga71(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Very Good. APGA bu nkanyi...
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by deboysben(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
isthatso:

If endsars protesters felt they had no choice, SARS will still be on the road killing youths.

The choice is yours, vote for the old guard if you want but don’t say you have no choice. 2/3rds of Nigeria’s population are youth but you hand over power to the old generation to oppress you.

A word is enough.
you are talking point contrary to what l am agitating for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Proposed Campaign Office / FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.