Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,503 members, 7,958,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket (32864 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Hedonisco: 12:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Although Soludo seems quite cerebral and eloquent, with a decent record as CBN governor, I'm not quite sure what he has been doing with himself throughout the many years since he left the CBN.... Which organisations... Which businesses... Which new ideas has he championed during the almost 15 years or so that he has been out of office? Just wondering.
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Udopasa: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2020
deboysben:
who on the generator
Na your papa
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by AsomughaChuks05: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2020
The Soludo Solution family welcomes the Okija man who joined the race for APGA ticket in 2021. We say Nnoo. Make sure you break kola for the party exco in Awka and Abuja ka ife nine na ga ofuma cheesy
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Anambra1stS0n: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
isthatso:

Oga no problem vote for Soludo, but dont complain if nothing changes. Like you said it's not really my business but as I said, when other parts of the country fail you run to the SW and congests the place and make life unbearable and unlivable for us and in that respect it concerns me. That is our problem since you ask, Our land has become unliveable because they are too many people here, there are too many people here because other parts are not functioning, they arent functioning because they have bad leaders (not that we dont have).

But i warned those who voted for Buhari in 2015 that he is coming with a reputation that was forged in a military era and he cant fight corruption the same way in a civilian regime for the same reason Soludo will be hampered, he is surrounded by people who are compromised and his accent to power is on the backs of compromised people and so it came to be.
[/s]
You are very sil..ly, come to Anambra and see your people hawking in every nooks and crannies, go and check sustainability indices to know if your useless states govern by criminals are better than Anambra state, anu go and cry for your people not us, we don't need your useless advice, non of your leader can be compare to Prof Soludo on credibility
Re: Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
post=94956218:
[s][/s]
You are very sil..ly, come to Anambra and see your people hawking in every nooks and crannies, go and check sustainability indices to know if your useless states govern by criminals are better than Anambra state, anu go and cry for your people not us, we don't need your useless advice, non of your leader can be compare to Prof Soludo on credibility

In the spirit of current ongoings in Nigeria I will not be drawn into tribal back and forth. Ibos have a stake in what goes on in Lagos or Ogun just as I have a stake in what goes on in Anambra or Maiduguri or Kano. The same way the western world has interest in Nigeria not because they particularly care about us but because they know if the country implodes, Nigerians will become refuges on their shores. plus, you cannot tell a yoruba man what goes on in Anambra is none of his business but want to determine who becomes a yoruba man's governor in Lagos.

Change has finally come to Nigeria, whether you acknowledge it or not I advise you to empty your mind of the years of brainwashing and hatred for one another by the older generation and start to engage your brain so your children will have a better future than that which your parents have given to you with their way of thinking. There is nothing worse than a slave who has finally gained his freedom but does not know what to do with the freedom and runs back to his master to continue to oppress him. If you want to vote for Soludo go ahead, I cant and wont stop you. All I am saying is you dont solve a problem with the same mindset/people that created the problem, you dont keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. Soludo and all those who have been a part of govt are part of the problem and they will not deliver us to the promised land because for all their talk and theory, they know no other way. But just like our Almajiris in the North, years of oppression often results in a scenario where the oppressed vigorously defend their oppressors!! It is one thing to liberate a man, it is another to liberate his mind. Look at Africa, we've been independent for over 60 years but we are still dependent on the west because weve been programmed to think in their ways, the only difference now is our "masters" are local but many still think they cant make progress without these old people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos) / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.