Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Enugu Protester Mourn Brother That Was Killed By SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Protester Mourn Brother That Was Killed By SARS (732 Views)

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Protester Mourn Brother That Was Killed By SARS by Idamond: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2020
During Enugu Protest,

She removed her top crying.

She tried removing her bra, but was held by protesters around her.

She climbed the lion sculpture, refused to fly the Nigerian flag and cried uncontrollably.

Her brother was killed by SARS on his return from abroad.

For many protesters like this girl, #EndSARS is a cry for justice and healing to a wound that may not even heal.

#EndSARS #endpolicebrutality

Re: Enugu Protester Mourn Brother That Was Killed By SARS by Shellsploit: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2020
SARS, if i hurt your feelings, am sorry i dont apologize!
Re: Enugu Protester Mourn Brother That Was Killed By SARS by davillian(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2020
They just killed the girls helper...
I feel her pain....
Re: Enugu Protester Mourn Brother That Was Killed By SARS by Iyoocartel(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

This is really heartbreaking. I saw the pretty girl yesterday while cruising around. May God give her the strength to hold on!

042 pride of the east!
Re: Enugu Protester Mourn Brother That Was Killed By SARS by LostAddict1: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2020
.y
Re: Enugu Protester Mourn Brother That Was Killed By SARS by Tonyspecial(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sorry dear

(1) (Reply)

Akwuzu SARS Human Organs And Parts Depot For Ritualists / Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video / EXCLUSIVE: Killed Rogue Policeman Ossy Agina In Anambra Was Running Illegal Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.