Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola (21012 Views)

Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies / Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by AmbFmk: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2020
Youths taking over...

#YDP ALL THE WAY.

I STAND WITH
#ENDSARS #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

SEE THIS:
*9 organic methods of increasing your Twitter presence to gain more audience attention
*3 proven strategies of getting more Twitter followers
*5 Easy Ways on How to monetize your Twitter audience and lot more...

https://www.wealthonnet.com/2020/10/twitter-monetization-5-proven-ways-of.html
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by OYENIYIJK: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at these thieves

Nairaland has really given them guts

Imagine a Yahoo bastard calling his crime a hustle?

I don't blame.this thief , it's because you guys don't all curse them whenever they comment that's why, so they feel at home here boasting about their crime and living in their make believe drugged out world where they think they are good guys . But reality has a bad shock for them, then it used to be SARS but now karma is coming ..

Just look at this disgusting thief talking about cruising around in a car he stole money from someone to buy?

Naija make una begin kill these boys na.. use jungle.justice onthem because they are no better than armed robbers
They are criminals yet they have no shame!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2020
Not the best song. But I give you a B for the effort.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at these thieves

I don't blame.this thief , it's because you guys don't all curse them whenever they comment that's why, so they feel at home here boasting about their crime and living in their make believe drugged out world where they think they are good guys . But reality has a bad shock for them, then it used to be SARS but now karma is coming ..

Just look at this disgusting thief talking about cruising around in a car he stole money from someone to buy?

Naija make una begin kill these boys na.. use jungle.justice onthem because they are no better than armed robbers
The bolded tears me apart when I think of it. I support you 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Loftyman: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2020
The song better touch brain ooo
Cos I tire with all those yeye lyrics
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Stop killing our young boys.
Stop killing cyber hustlers.
If government fail to completely end Sarz we are changing the slogan to kill Sarz soon.

God bless every hustlers out there trying to get the bigger bag.
Nleka bu sickness, ibute ike bu the medicine
No more nleka!
this movement is not for you or your kind. Once we are done with the thieving politicians we are coming for y’all next. So don’t get too comfortable pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Theoryx(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at these thieves

Mr holy holy. The fact that someone commits a crime different from yours doesn't give you the right to condemn/judge them. Why don't you channel this same energy to your life and see positive changes. Most of y'all commits way bigger crime in secret but come out openly to castigate those that doesn't hide their crimes.

Note I don't support cyber crime neither am I a yahoo boy, before you start quoting me unnecessarily. Peace
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
I pray to God almighty that every member of your family including u should be a victim of Sars brutality...
He's talking about Yahoo now not sars. Abi you dey support Yahoo?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Stop killing our young boys.
Stop killing cyber hustlers.
If government fail to completely end Sarz we are changing the slogan to kill Sarz soon.

God bless every hustlers out there trying to get the bigger bag.
Nleka bu sickness, ibute ike bu the medicine
No more nleka!
You are a big fool. Thunder fire you, I wish efcc would kill you people as soon as you are found guilty, hustler my foot. If I had my way your likes would be impaled publicly. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Theoryx(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

They are criminals yet they have no shame!

I agree with you.

That's if you don't commit way bigger crime in hiding
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
I pray to God almighty that every member of your family including u should be a victim of Sars brutality...
Keep quiet, be like say you no dey read, the idiot he quoted was openly supporting yahoo.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
Theoryx:

Mr holy holy. The fact that someone commits a crime different from yours doesn't give you the right to condemn/judge them. Why don't you channel this same energy to your life and see positive changes. Most of y'all commits way bigger crime in secret but come out openly to castigate those that doesn't hide their crimes.

Note I don't support cyber crime neither am I a yahoo boy, before you start quoting me unnecessarily. Peace
[/s]

Pls.shut up you thief

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by jemedo: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2020
I need to deal with someone that defrauded me online.....he has blocked me on WhatsApp after I transferred money to him and removed me from the group we met. Pls how do I go about it?
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Emax911: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2020
seanwilliam:

u r a fool, I pray ur family lose all their investment by scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
Your generation will die uselessly thief

You steal and say you hustle

Criminal bastard

You will die a useless death criminal vermin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by OYENIYIJK: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2020
Theoryx:

I agree with you.

That's if you don't commit way bigger crime in hiding
I do scam and kill. lolzzzzzz
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2020
gringrin leave am.
#ImpalingForYahooBoysAndCorruptPublicOfficials no be only una fit do hash tag.
OYENIYIJK:

I do scam and kill. lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Theoryx(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Pls.shut up you thief

It's not in my DNA to rant and argue.

My message is clear, cyber crime is wrong. Hypocrisy is worse.

I still come in peace
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Oizee(f): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
SegFault:

You are a big fool. Thunder fire you, I wish efcc would kill you people as soon as you are found guilty, hustler my foot. If I had my way your likes would be impaled publicly. Bastard.
lol, u have come again o, but were you directly a victim? Cuz u take it so personally
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by friendl: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at these thieves

You are an idiot ,so youth don't have rights to their own freedom ,what about the leaders that are eating all the money ,l no blame you at all

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
friendl:

You are an idiot ,so youth don't have rights to their own freedom ,what about the leaders that are eating all the money ,l no blame you at all
[/s]

Mark what I say today, if you don't leave Yahoo you will die of jungle justice .. you will be burnt on the road like a thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by lastempero: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
This protest should graduate to something else,we have achieve one agenda. Someone should guide the youth so as to achieve more with this fire.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by joinpreneur(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yes to our voices; join the endorsement!

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by ElValiente(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fine or fire.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by iamrich4life(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pinnacle Horizon Homes, Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki, N450k Per Plot

Woooooow get instant 33% returns on your Investment, make N150k immediately when you INVEST just N450k.

YES you heard me right ... Listen no bank can ever give you such returns.

This is the best opportunity to have a Real Estate land Investment with just N450k.

The sweet part is when you buy 5plots you also get instant 1plot Free, another appreciation on your Investment.

Pinnacle Horizon Homes is located at Ode Omi, Lekki Free Trade Zone area, minutes after La Campaigne Tropicana Resort.

Let your money begin to work for you while you sleep, don't allow your money loss value sitting in the bank, the best time to Invest in now.

Promo Ends 30th October, 2020.

For Inspection/Purchase,
WhatsApp || Call 0.8.0.2.4.5.0.8.4.8.6
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Oizee:
lol, u have come again o, but were you directly a victim? Cuz u take it so personally
I am not, but I don't take the basis of my morality for a joke which is "live and let live", plus I have seen the victims of this nonsense weeping terribly on some social media platforms, it's really disgusting and I hate them so much that if a close family member is caught and they tell me to choose between executing the person and letting the person go free, I will choose execution one time.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by fowlyansh181(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
The world is on fine?
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by BigJoe19: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
SegFault:

I am not, but I don't take the basis of my morality for a joke which is "live and let live", plus I have seen the victims of this nonsense weeping terribly on some social media platforms, it's really disgusting and I hate them so much that if a close family member is caught and they tell me to choose between executing the person and letting the person go free, I will choose execution one time.
What about girls scamming guys through relationship? I haven't seen you condemn them and before you say the boys gave freely without a gun pointed on their heads remember that the Yahoo boys didn't also force their clients to pay them too.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Oizee(f): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
SegFault:

calm down bro, dey will meet their Waterloo someday, surprising thing is that, they boast about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Olakunle Churchill Pays Hospital Bills Of Victims In Ondo / Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? / Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.