Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola (21014 Views)

Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies / Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Oizee(f): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
BigJoe19:
What about girls scamming guys through relationship? I haven't seen you condemn them and before you say the boys gave freely without a gun pointed on their heads remember that the Yahoo boys didn't also force their clients to pay them too.
how can you compare dis two? When someone sounds so convincing and u decided to trust him, and in the end na scam. Any guy who feels he will use his money to entice girls would continue to b scammed.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Oizee(f): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
fowlyansh181:
The world is on fine?
yes, future tense
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Value2Ethics: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
The deplorable conditions under which #SARS members are live and train.

Support increase Police salary and improve living conditions.

As Davison shows with his team to meet police high command.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FkDKfr1Cx8
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Voiceofthestree: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at these thieves

Nairaland has really given them guts

Imagine a Yahoo bastard calling his crime a hustle?

I don't blame.this thief , it's because you guys don't all curse them whenever they comment that's why, so they feel at home here boasting about their crime and living in their make believe drugged out world where they think they are good guys . But reality has a bad shock for them, then it used to be SARS but now karma is coming ..

Just look at this disgusting thief talking about cruising around in a car he stole money from someone to buy?

Naija make una begin kill these boys na.. use jungle.justice onthem because they are no better than armed robbers

You are sick in the head.Your papa and Mama no be thief?. Dem steal the money from or you or your mama even get money to cater for una needs. He said he will collect from person way get give who no get. If you want to talk about yahoo boy leave that to people who they have scam have they scam your mama Odeee Mumu

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hoojay:
kiss kiss kiss

Pending the arrival of my new products (Cassava Enlargement & Beard growth oil) next week, I will deliver teeth whitener on promo (3k) to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos! Payment on delivery
3k? u sure this will even wrk
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
Voiceofthestree:

You are sick in the head.Your papa and Mama no be thief?. Dem steal the money from or you or your mama even get money to cater for una needs. He said he will collect from person way get give who no get. If you want to talk about yahoo boy leave that to people who they have scam have they scam your mama Odeee Mumu
[/s]

See this Yahoo orphan... You don't know your father or mother.. or maybe you have used them for rituals

Useless thing .. you will all die uselessly

Bastard like you
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by i124k(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hoojay:
kiss kiss kiss

Pending the arrival of my new products (Cassava Enlargement & Beard growth oil) next week, I will deliver teeth whitener on promo (3k) to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos! Payment on delivery

and if it doesnt work unko??
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Voiceofthestree: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
SegFault:

You are a big fool. Thunder fire you, I wish efcc would kill you people as soon as you are found guilty, hustler my foot. If I had my way your likes would be impaled publicly. Bastard.

You are the real fool. And you have a low self esteem. People like you doesn’t grow. The real yahoo men are outside there you hail them for a pieces of cake they drove around with security they eat your future why not go after them and condemn them Nigeria is the lowest country in the world that do yahooo yahoo incase you don’t know

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Voiceofthestree: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
SegFault:

You are a big fool. Thunder fire you, I wish efcc would kill you people as soon as you are found guilty, hustler my foot. If I had my way your likes would be impaled publicly. Bastard.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by bobochem: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
This protest is just taking the face of #endsars but it is more than endsar.It is indirect protest on bad governance in this country.The nbs came up with a projection of 30% of unemployment before dec this year.The hardship in this country is too much,and Nigerians can't bear it anymore
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by bluefilm: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mod please your attention is needed.

This thread reads The world is on FINE on the front page.

Please I am ordering you to correct it IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by BigJoe19: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Oizee:
how can you compare dis two? When someone sounds so convincing and u decided to trust him, and in the end na scam. Any guy who feels he will use his money to entice girls would continue to b scammed.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Georgekyrian(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Stop killing our young boys.
Stop killing cyber hustlers.
If government fail to completely end Sarz we are changing the slogan to kill Sarz soon.

God bless every hustlers out there trying to get the bigger bag.
Nleka bu sickness, ibute ike bu the medicine
No more nleka!

Iyoo
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by optimus106(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at these thieves

I don't blame.this thief , it's because you guys don't all curse them whenever they comment that's why, so they feel at home here boasting about their crime and living in their make believe drugged out world where they think they are good guys . But reality has a bad shock for them, then it used to be SARS but now karma is coming ..

Just look at this disgusting thief talking about cruising around in a car he stole money from someone to buy?

Naija make una begin kill these boys na.. use jungle.justice onthem because they are no better than armed robbers

What about the politicians looting this country?

Abi you dey fear to talk go that side?
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by nextstep(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Stop killing our young boys.
Stop killing cyber hustlers.
If government fail to completely end Sarz we are changing the slogan to kill Sarz soon.

God bless every hustlers out there trying to get the bigger bag.
Nightstalker:
Look at these thieves

Bros please be calming down.

I consider myself a cyber hustler... I work on contract for developing software. I no be yahoo boy. I no be thief, online or offline. My hustle is as legitimate as somebody doing waiter, mechanic, doing business, or real estate. I too want to "get the bag", but do so honestly, like most people.

The punishment for cybercrime is jail and/or fine. Let the process work without the constant threat of death to millions of innocent Nigerians. If somebody is bragging about stealing, they should be investigated by law enforcement, and brought to justice by a jury.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by jenny005: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
I pray to God almighty that every member of your family including u should be a victim of Sars brutality...
No matter what sumone says it doesnt give u the right to involve the person's family, and besides God can neva answer the prayers of the wicked and this prayer is one of them so God will nt n never answer this prayer Because indirectly is an act of wickedness. I have said my own
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by idogbe14170: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yes to our voices; join the endorsement!
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
optimus106:

What about the politicians looting this country?

Abi you dey fear to talk go that side?

Useless thief
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
BigJoe19:
What about girls scamming guys through relationship? I haven't seen you condemn them and before you say the boys gave freely without a gun pointed on their heads remember that the Yahoo boys didn't also force their clients to pay them too.
Scamming who, you meet a girl you fck her then you spend on her, she is selling a commodity and you are buying so what is wrong there? If the girl drops you at the altar she deserves to be impaled too.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Voiceofthestree:

You are the real fool. And you have a low self esteem. People like you doesn’t grow. The real yahoo men are outside there you hail them for a pieces of cake they drove around with security they eat your future why not go after them and condemn them Nigeria is the lowest country in the world that do yahooo yahoo incase you don’t know
You are a bastard thief, and you will die through impalement don't worry and who says that I love politicians, it seems you are indeed deeply stupid like most of your friends, since they want to end SARS then they should introduce impalement for corrupt public officials and scammers. As simple as ABC.
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by samwillyco1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin Chai, everybody is angry and tired, even those that were calling Nnamdi Kanu names are now talking, we are getting there.

Good governance/accountability is not too much and not a bad thing to ask from our leaders.

God Bless Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu will be laughing loud grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
nextstep:

Bros please be calming down.

I consider myself a cyber hustler... I work on contract for developing software. I no be yahoo boy. I no be thief, online or offline. My hustle is as legitimate as somebody doing waiter, mechanic, doing business, or real estate. I too want to "get the bag", but do so honestly, like most people.

The punishment for cybercrime is jail and/or fine. Let the process work without the constant threat of death to millions of innocent Nigerians. If somebody is bragging about stealing, they should be investigated by law enforcement, and brought to justice by a jury.
you work as a freelancer ?
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by optimus106(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

Useless thief

Your papa na thief
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Hoojay(f): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Miniso:
3k? u sure this will even wrk

Sure 100% chat up
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Hoojay(f): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
i124k:

and if it doesnt work unko??

It will, chat up
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by OYENIYIJK: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
SegFault:
gringrin leave am.
#ImpalingForYahooBoysAndCorruptPublicOfficials no be only una fit do hash tag.
They will not allow our hashtag to trend grin grin
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
optimus106:

Your papa na thief

Useless thief
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Oizee(f): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
BigJoe19:
Any client that refuse to use his/her brain too will be scammed.
hmmm it's alright
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by 99thEnemy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at these thieves

Is it not Iyooo Cartel the Cultist? what do you expect?
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by chuksFurniture: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hoojay:
kiss kiss kiss

no smart phone to msg u on whatsapp for now, do u mind replying your mail instead
Re: EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola by Hoojay(f): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
chuksFurniture:

no smart phone to msg u on whatsapp for now, do u mind replying your mail instead
Yes I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill / Kemen Ekemini Ekerette Celebrates His 28th Birthday With Cute Photos / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shares Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.