Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Youth Democractic Party (YDP) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Democractic Party (YDP) (877 Views)

Why The Youths Democratic Party (ydp)is A Total Waste Of Time / Jimi Agbaje Speaks, Says "I Remain In The Peoples Democractic Party" / All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by rebranded(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2020
All candidates that will be presented to run for positions MUST sign agreement to use Nigerian Health care, Children must go to Nigerian Schools, use Made in Nigeria Products (cars, clothes etc).

We start with the next elections coming up Senate or Governorship to prepare for the Presidential elections in 2023.

No candidate from the party will be over 50yrs old!

Finally Nigerian youths are awake!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by Artiiclebeast: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2020
I'm sure you are one of those who have been insulting me in twitter while I was promoting this same thing.

Anyways, watch how the mods delete this thread.
Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by helinues: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2020
Here we go again
Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by Afamed: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2020
Loot Democratic party. Confused looters of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by eyiolarhomisore: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Smh !!!!!!
Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by LegendAnselm: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2020
rebranded:
All candidates that will be presented to run for positions MUST sign agreement to use Nigerian Health care, Children must go to Nigerian Schools, use Made in Nigeria Products (cars, clothes etc).

We start with the next elections coming up Senate or Governorship to prepare for the Presidential elections in 2023.

No candidate from the party will be over 50yrs old!

Finally Nigerian youths are awake!

how i wish we ar going to unite ourself ..nigeria will be great....
the youth will totaly change everything
and make nigeria great again

by then
there will be nothing like biafra
or
oduduwa

i will be ready to forget about biafra my dream country

only if nigeria youth will unite

pls i take god beg everybody lets make it happen

jf anybody feel offended
on behalf of everybody i say sorry

am hungry of the nigeria where youth can unite themself like never.

even if it will cost my life

i will lay down my life for nigeria youth to become one

but if nigeria youth cannot unite themself I hav no other option than to seek for biafra

thanks
Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by abc115: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2020
You guys just Lost focus....it is all about Politics

2 Likes

Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by dukeprince50: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2020
I think we should give this a thought, by 2023, it may have gained momentum to contest with the Like's of APC and PDP.
I really detest those old men up there, while they are trying to gather money cos its already too late for them to start building, we youths are trying to build a future.
no candidate should be 40yrs above, we need to stand our ground, no matter how small we start, let us push until we pull throw.
lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique.
I know say these kind thread no fit make front page but make I just call ona.
With this, it may gain momentum on twitter, Instagram and the rest
Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by morohunfola78008: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Loot Democratic party. Confused looters of tomorrow
Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by nairanaira12: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
3x721:
[s][/s]

You can cancel all you want; it doesn't change the fact that the party will be as corrupt as what we have today.

Leadership is not by age; it is by what you contain as a person.

If you are empty, you are empty irrespective of your age.
Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
YDP I stand.

We'll never give up or go back to where we come from. Nigeria is almost there,these are just the darkest hours of the night just before dawn.
The Prophecy of S.G Elton says it all.

Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by MrColdsweat: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
I don't care whatever party, I will personal organize a group and pressure Aisha yesufu to run for presidency.

That's the only selfless leader I have seen in nigeria.
Re: Youth Democractic Party (YDP) by omoharry(f): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
I think we should give this a thought, by 2023, it may have gained momentum to contest with the Like's of APC and PDP.
I really detest those old men up there, while they are trying to gather money cos its already too late for them to start building, we youths are trying to build a future.
no candidate should be 40yrs above, we need to stand our ground, no matter how small we start, let us push until we pull throw.
lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique.
I know say these kind thread no fit make front page but make I just call ona.
With this, it may gain momentum on twitter, Instagram and the rest
This party came out with a very strong sense of purpose but got derailed by internal politics .

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Threatens To Sue Saharareporters, Nairaland Over Fake News / Governor Akeredolu Presents 2020 Prado SUV And A Toyota Hilux To Ondo Deputy.... / We Won’t Cooperate With NCDC In Declaring False COVID-19 Figures In Kogi – Fanwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.