Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President (1595 Views)

Indians, Americans, Others Hail Nigeria For Suspending Tweeter / Youth Democractic Party (YDP) / Jimi Agbaje Speaks, Says "I Remain In The Peoples Democractic Party" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
"My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" - Goodluck Jonathan "Nigerians will miss me after i'm gone" -Goodluck Jonathan Common If you miss this great man show some love

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
President Goodluck Jonathan 2010-2015 please can he still rule for a second tenure

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by mrbaba18(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
D man dat has 9ja at heart i miss u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by budusky05(m): 2:34am On Aug 08, 2018
That has no shoe yet supervised the looting of the country wealth even by his wife.

The man that said stealing is not corruption

Someone up there said he does not want bloodshed but watched as people were beheaded in Rivers State, just because he wants ameachi out.

7 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by budusky05(m): 2:35am On Aug 08, 2018
President Goodluck Jonathan 2010-2015
please can he still rule for a second tenure

Over ambitious rogues in PDP no go gree

1 Like

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by lonlytroy(m): 4:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Na this man big timaya up. No mind that plantain story

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by chomchom1(f): 5:44am On Aug 08, 2018
God blessed GEJ for freedom of speech in Nigeria. cry

4 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:02am On Aug 08, 2018
He was democratic indeed but alot of looting happened under his watch. He ignored alot to things and that's one of the problems we have in Nigeria today.
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by Bethel4Life(f): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2018
Well i think dat gej is better than buhari

3 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by BafanaBafana: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2018
1.He locked up the national assembly and tesrgassed lawmakers when they tried to force their way in.
2. He sent soliers to shoot protesting students in keffi
3. He sent soldiers to impound a newspaper to avoid it circulating because of some not too glorifying news about the government.
4. He made someone who had 16 votes winner of an election over someone who had 19 votes.
5. He sent soldiers to block an opposition governor travelling to Ekiti state for campaign.
6. He sacked the CBN governor who blew a whistle against NNPC corruption
7. He sent police to lay seige on the emir of kano's house when he was coronated and the man couldn't come out for days.
8. He institutionalized corruption and defended corruption pubicly.
9. The chairman of his party was changed about 5 times.
10. He sent soldiers to lay seige on Tinubu's house for no reason.
And many more.
I don't know if it's hypocrisy or dishonesty or ignorance. There was nothing democratic about Jonathan.
He did only one good thing which was handing over power peacefully.

9 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by PassingShot(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2018
He is still qualified to contest. Let us correct the supposed mistake and clear your doubts once and for all.

Yeyenatu! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by bestviewer: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2018
GEJ is the greatest President Nigeria ever had.

GOD BLESS Goodluck Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by orisa37: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2018
UPP, United People or Progressive Party, by agreement with CNM, ADC, PDP, SDP, GOWON, OBJ, TYD, IBB, FALAE, GEJ and SECONDUS, can consider, support and chose from the 3 underlisted priorities for 2019 Presidency:-

1, Goodluck/Makarfi. (comeback- kids)

2, Osinbajo/Iweala.

3, Saraki/Ekweremadu.

Nigeria, after Buhari deserves the best in Training, Experience and Decision Making skills now.

Atiku is a Deserter and will do it again if given the chance.
Tambuwal is a Risk more dangerous than Buhari. He is very contemptuous of oppositions and desperately seeking for power.
Kwankwaso, like Buhari, has investments in Niger Republic and cannot be ignorant of the formation of ISWA and Bokoharam.
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by orisa37: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2018
President Goodluck Jonathan 2010-2015 please can he still rule for a second tenure

Yes.
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by orisa37: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2018
mrbaba18:
D man dat has 9ja at heart i miss u

He has learnt.
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by orisa37: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2018
budusky05:
That has no shoe yet supervised the looting of the country wealth even by his wife.

The man that said stealing is not corruption

Someone up there said he does not want bloodshed but watched as people were beheaded in Rivers State, just because he wants ameachi out.

His Adversaries are just jealous. He is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by Printerscanner: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Hurray! Nigeria's Best Democratic President that locked the NASS gates and made Assembly members jump over gates like common thieves just because he wanted to remove one of the leaders of the Assembly. If you internet miscreants have amnesia, I don't.

3 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by orisa37: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2018
budusky05:

Over ambitious rogues in PDP no go gree

PDP is better now.
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by Printerscanner: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2018

Yes, he can rule your village elders' association of drunks.

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by Ojiofor: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2018
orisa37:
UPP, United People or Progressive Party, by agreement with CNM, ADC, PDP, SDP, GOWON, OBJ, TYD, IBB, FALAE, GEJ and SECONDUS, can consider, support and chose from the 3 underlisted priorities for 2019 Presidency:-

1, Goodluck/Makarfi. (comeback- kids)

2, Osinbajo/Iweala.
[/b]
3, Saraki/Ekweremadu.

Nigeria, after Buhari deserves the best in Training, Experience and Decision Making skills now.

Atiku is a Deserter and will do it again if given the chance.
Tambuwal is a Risk more dangerous than Buhari. He is very contemptuous of oppositions and desperately seeking for power.
Kwankwaso, like Buhari, has investments in Niger Republic and cannot be ignorant of the formation of ISWA and Bokoharam.

Iweala will not run under a mere commissioner and current minister for national condolences.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by orisa37: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2018
chomchom1:
God blessed GEJ for freedom of speech in Nigeria. cry

He is not an illiterate. He is also not paranoid.
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by Ihateyoumod: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Tht pix says it all and to think d idiot of a man put up a Facebook post yesterday is just what I cannot comprehend. That is d height of hypocrisy. I no blame sha. Nah pple way dey too forgetful I blame

1 Like

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by orisa37: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
He was democratic indeed but alot of looting happened under his watch. He ignored alot to things and that's one of the problems we have in Nigeria today.

We shall soon start probing APC.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by orisa37: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Bethel4Life:
Well i think dat gej is better than buhari

Smarter, more educated, more integrative and more democratic.
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by obailala(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2018
"My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" - Goodluck Jonathan
"Nigerians will miss me after i'm gone" -Goodluck Jonathan
Common If you miss this great man show some love
While many who supported PMB in 2015 may be disappointed, a fact is that Jonathan is only missed by those who wanted continuation of his presidency in 2015; he's only missed by Jonathanians.

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by TheVerdict: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Ojiofor:

Iweala will not run under a mere commissioner and current minister for national condolences.

Has Nigeria had any VP better/more active than Osibanjo?
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by Ojiofor: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
TheVerdict:

And so,he is nowhere close to Dr Alex Ekwueme.Maybe you were born in 1998.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by loverboys: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by jorion(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2018
TheVerdict:

More what? A pastor that watched pathetically as millions were slaughtered on his watch. Guy, pack well
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by TheVerdict: 3:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Ojiofor:

And so,he is nowhere close to Dr Alex Ekwueme.Maybe you were born in 1998.

You know, for someone who was born in 1898, you probably still have a lot to learn in putting forth your arguments. Agreeing in same sentence that he is the best we have had and then saying he is nowhere near Dr. Ekwueme is contradictory...or perhaps you didnt process your thoughts properly.
Re: All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President by TheVerdict: 3:32am On Aug 13, 2018
jorion:

More what? A pastor that watched pathetically as millions were slaughtered on his watch. Guy, pack well

To be honest, I feel the Nigerian factor has eaten deep into you. Just because in Nigeria, taking ownership is alien to us doesn't mean you should ascribe blames to the wrong persons. Change your way of thinking and think along this line... Each state in this Federation has a CEO - who often doubles as the CSO of the state. Periodically, he gets funds from the Federal govt to beef up security in his state et al. A larger % of them do little or nothing with these funds and cry foul when their territories are attacked. The same enthusiasm with which you wrote to attack 'the pastor who looked on pathetically' should also be shared to attack the Governors of these states who allowed such to happen under their watch.

You might argue that they do not have control of security apparatus in their states. That is a very white lie... Fayose took decisive step against Fulani herdsmen for instance. This is turning to a long Post, perhaps I could write on this and publish fully.

Meanwhile, I guess we have to blame the FG for the intruder that invade homes and atimes kill seeing as they looked on pathetically when these were happening. Right? What do you call the appointment of Neighbourhood watch by community leaders? Security is a big deal, so is taking ownership.

(1) (Reply)

What Lagos State House Of Assembly Speaker Reveals About Ambode's Impeachment / BIG MOVE: See What Governors In Igbo States Have Done / Supreme Court Finally Gave Verdict On Offa/Erin-ile Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.