Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution (390 Views)

Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits / Dollar Scarcity Stops Capital Repatriation By Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2020
The International Transaction limits and dollar scarcity continues to bite hard on the economy while making business difficult for importers and exporters.

Nigerian Importers and Exporters Hub is the secret response to this problem. Here, banking limits are nipped in the board. Dollar scarcity is overriden. This is a shelter away from this scorching sun.

Membership is strictly by invitation.

To join the group,

Option 1

Drop your telegram ID. Note that your Telegram ID starts with '@'.

Option 2

Send an email with your Telegram Username to manifoldgraceltd @ gmail.com

Welcome to the world of unfettered transactions.

Please take note that a guy using different monikers: orgylover, satanist and satann has been following my posts libelling me as a scammer. I don't know if he has any other moniker. However, those monikers are one and same persons who since yesterday have been following me about.

I rebuked him for cursing Pastor E.A. Adeboye some two days ago. He then began to trail me all over Nairaland, calling me a scammer. This guy whom I never had any business with, also claimed that I scammed him of 245k. I have asked him to post screenshots of the transaction, my account details he sent the money to, as well as the conversations leading to the transaction. He couldn't post any.

I am going to sue him for libel soon. Please ignore him. You may see him already posting below this post. That's what he does. He is a satanist indeed. He is void of conscience, and I know that the God that I serve will judge him for his libelous acts against me on Nairaland.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2020
Anything telegram is scam but let me see what urs is about. @stoj15

1 Like

Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Tolusamuel1:
Anything telegram is scam but let me see what urs is about. @stoj15

You're absolutely wrong. You might as well say anything on Nairaland is scam or anything on the internet is scam. Almost everyone have been beaten on both platforms.

A million scams do not make everything scam. Before putting money into a project, always do your due diligence.

Since you have dropped your Telegram ID, I earnestly look forward to you coming back here to correct this sentiment.

There are thousands of legitimate businesses on Telegram. Pray God should guide you to find them. And of course, this program is one. The group itself says it all.

Thank you.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by Mide3367: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Telegram biz na scam. Don't bulge

1 Like

Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mide3367:

Telegram is a neutral app. The only reason we chose it is because it has more features than WhatsApp. Also allows more membership population than WhatsApp.

If Telegram biz is scam to you, it only depends on which side of Telegram you chose for yourself. Legitimate businesses are few. Scans are everywhere, not Telegram alone. However, it's wrong of you to judge a program ever before using it.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by SATANNIST: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mide3367:
do not engage this guy , i repeat run from this guy. he is a world class scammer. scammed me of 245k naira. wizzyvines is just one of his profile. i even saw someone else calling him out. flee flee flee

1 Like

Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
u be scammer. stop this long sermon. return my 245k or the wrath of satan wll destroy u

You cursed Pastor E.A. Adeboye yesterday, I rebuked you and returned your curse upon your head. The next thing you'll do is to start labelling me a scammer?

Reveal the other monikers through which I scammed Nairalanders.

Provide details of the threads where the scams were carried out.

You also claimed using your other moniker - satanist that I scammed you of 245k, just between yesterday that I rebuked you for cursing Pastor Adeboye and this morning?

Liar! Provide screenshots of the transaction.

Post my account details here for all to see.

You think you can hide behind Nairaland monikers to slander and libel others? You won't escape.

I already got your details, I will make sure you face the full arms of the law for this libel.

Wait for it. We shall soon meet in court.
If I have ever scammed anyone as you claimed, may the thunder of God's wrath and anger never depart from my life...but if what you're saying about me is false, may the thunder of God's wrath and anger never depart from your life.

I have been doing legitimate businesses all my life. Never scammed anyone before. I give selflessly to everyone, and someone will come here to curse and dent my reputation. May the fire of God's wrath never depart for the lier whether it be you nor I.

So be it.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
typical scammer lines. dont tag me with other people u scammed. i told u u cant run with my money and i will nt let you scam other people here.
this bastard is a scammer avoid

Post your screenshots, get your refund, you liar refused. You are a big scammer. May your lies be measured back unto you. Don't think you can escape behind Nairaland monikers, I'll get you soon. You'll face the courts for libel. Just wait and see, I'm already coming after you. I already have all your details. You don't know what you are into.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
do not engage this guy , i repeat run from this guy. he is a world class scammer. scammed me of 245k naira. wizzyvines is just one of his profile. i even saw someone else calling him out. flee flee flee

You cursed Pastor E.A. Adeboye yesterday, I rebuked you and returned your curse upon your head. The next thing you'll do is to start labelling me a scammer?

You also claimed using your other moniker - satanist that I scammed you of 245k, just between yesterday that I rebuked you for cursing Pastor Adeboye and this morning?

You think you can hide behind Nairaland monikers to slander and libel others? You won't escape.

I already got your details, I will make sure you face the full arms of the law for this libel.

If I have ever scammed anyone as you claimed, may the thunder of God's wrath and anger never depart from my life...but if what you're saying about me is false, may the thunder of God's wrath and anger never depart from your life.

I have been doing legitimate businesses all my life. Never scammed anyone before. I give selflessly to everyone, and someone will come here to curse and dent my reputation. May the fire of God's wrath never depart for the lier whether it be you nor I.

So be it.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
SATANNIST:

Mide3337 please take note of my response and follow the outcomes of my demands below:

So be it.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
SATANNIST:

Mide3367, please take note of my response to this animal who has chosen to libel me unjustly. Keep following this argument to a logical conclusion. Thank you.

So be it.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by SATANN: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2020
WizzyVine:

Telegram is a neutral app. The only reason we chose it is because it has more features than WhatsApp. Also allows more membership population than WhatsApp.

If Telegram biz is scam to you, it only depends on which side of Telegram you chose for yourself. Legitimate businesses are few. Scans are everywhere, not Telegram alone. However, it's wrong of you to judge a program ever before using it.
every sensible person knows that this smells like a real scam. i wonder how people fall for this scam though.
i swear when i finish with you, u will learn to mind your busniess next time
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2020
SATANN:
every sensible person knows that this smells like a real scam. i wonder how people fall for this scam though.
i swear when i finish with you, u will learn to mind your busniess next time

You're already finished.

Tell your Satan, that your libelous act, parading me a scammer doesn't work. I remains unruffled. You and your satan shall perish in hell.

Just keep moving my posts to top page, I need your libels very seriously. Do it until I sue you to court.

Thanks so much for helping my posts to move back to the top of the page. I'm so happy. I'm so grateful.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by SATANN: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2020
WizzyVine:

You're already finished.

Tell your Satan, that your libelous act, parading me a scammer doesn't work. I remains unruffled. You and your satan shall perish in hell.

Just keep moving my posts to top page, I need your libels very seriously. Do it until I sue you to court.

Thanks so much for helping my posts to move back to the top of the page. I'm so happy. I'm so grateful.

you tried trolling me with your secon account and got trolled instead. useless akwa ibom scammer. i only got business with this account. the oother accounts u use are rubbish
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2020
SATANN:
you tried trolling me with your secon account and got trolled instead. useless akwa ibom scammer. i only got business with this account. the oother accounts u use are rubbish

My dog, keep pushing my posts to the top of the page. Your lies are helping me to rank higher. I'm so happy.

Post the second account I have used in trolling you here. You heartless, devilish and godless scammer calling genuine businesses scam without proof. You will soon land in court for libel.

Seriously, I have your time. You don't know what you're into.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by SATANN: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2020
WizzyVine:

My dog, keep pushing my posts to the top of the page. Your lies are helping me to rank higher. I'm so happy.

Post the second account I have used in trolling you here. You heartless, devilish and godless scammer calling genuine businesses scam without proof. You will soon land in court for libel.

Seriously, I have your time. You don't know what you're into.
i do not scam like u and ur papa na. abeg make me know what i am into may thunder no strike u ur papa and adeboye for yansh
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2020
SATANN:
i do not scam like u and ur papa na. abeg make me know what i am into may thunder no strike u ur papa and adeboye for yansh

Anyone who can boldly slam a libel against another without evidence is already a scammer. My self and my Papa Adeboye are not afraid of your thunder. Thunder can only strike a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Time To Come To Lagos / 300 Tonnes Of Fresh Turmeric For Sale / Which Mobile Business Can One Do With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.