Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

#ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) (42404 Views)

Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) / Lekki Residents Thank Vice President, Presidency Etc For Helping To Fight Crime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by MissprudenceD(f): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
wonder233:
You're just a misguided goat forming "woke". Like other stupid Nigerian youths you simply jump on a bandwagon for anything that trends. You're the same person that gets bored with anything longer than a status update,
you don't read, you don't know whats going on in the country around you. You just want the easy life. You want to feel funky.

You just typed all this rubbish in a bid to sound smart but you aren't

Now I won't allow a low life like you showcase your "smartness" to me.

I hope you have an experience with the SARS/Police officials 1 that you may live to tell how the traumatizing experience. Only then will you realize how dumb you sound.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by ibedun: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Racoon:
There is no stopping of an idealogy whose time have come.The translation from SARS to SWAT have not answered the question.Where is that zombie that was hallucinating that protest cant continue?

We (Yorubas) are watching your Biafran ass!

Keep protesting in far away land. You are Nigerians so what? We all have our ancestral land within the country so mind your own!!!!
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by ibedun: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
LivingBetter:
The sacrifice they are paying for a better Nigeria. I salute them

Rubbish!!! They are pushing their luck and making a mockery of the initial protest that the government has responsibly acceded to.
Stupid people. If you check now they are Biafrans
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by MissprudenceD(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sagay212:
I think the youths need to be very specific about this SARS issue.

It's beginning to look like the protest has turned into some kind of jamboree and some youths just want to go there, have fun, sing, dance , eat free food and go home. That shouldn't be the case because other businesses are being affected. Whether they change the name from SARS to SWAT or COVID or whatever, they are still phucking policemen.

We need to let the govt know what we want

*No stopping and searching of phones by anybody
*No driving around the streets looking for flashy cars to stop and extort. There is already community policing. If there is problem in any area, the community police who should be unarmed will call for back up to restore order.
*All policemen and women must wear full uniforms with name tags boldly written.
*No road blocks on high ways or roads were they stop travellers and start searching their phones and bags.
*The police must learn to use technology to fight crimes
*If you want to arrest yahoo boys then efcc should buckle up and request information from the masses about anybody suspected to be yahoo boys. You cannot be stopping every young person you see on the road to search phones or moving from one house to another to search for yahoo boys. That's senseless and archaic.
*Their salaries must be increased
*police must produce arrest warrants before you go to people's house to arrest anybody.
*Most importantly, any body seen carrying a gun and not wearing full police uniforms will be considered an armed robber and will be mobbed to death.

We need to focus and be precise about what we want, not just protesting and dancing and eating like it's some carnival.

They have already presented that to the government. 5for5, they haven't done anything about it instead the IGP came up with SWAT to replace SARS and we all that it's the same officers in SARS that will be in SWAT

Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by RichyAD(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
EllemGiggy:
Where is Olamide and dbanj?
Later Olamide go come dey form baddo..hiss...
Abeg let's change to #endbadgovernance
Let every local government chairman show their achievements or be thrown into a trash bin
He's outside the country
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by ModestGal(f): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
EllemGiggy:
Where is Olamide and dbanj?
Later Olamide go come dey form baddo..hiss...
Abeg let's change to #endbadgovernance
Let every local government chairman show their achievements or be thrown into a trash bin
I feel you
I'm together with you. #endbadgovernance
#No meter no bill
#End NEPA theft
#End old unintelligent folks ruling us
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by LanceTrend: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
We are giving out free data to keep the #endsars #endpolicebrutality campaign going. Just send us a DM on @Ltonline_
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by paul100(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Some people are asking"Why are they still protesting when Sars have be dissolved"
The government did not dissolve anything.They just change the name to SWAT.The same stupid heartless soldiers will move from SARS to his SWAT group.All they need is change of clothes and more weapons to abuse us.I taya for this country.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Racoon(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
We (Yorubas) are watching your Biafran ass! Keep protesting in far away land. You are Nigerians so what? We all have our ancestral land within the country so mind your own!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38CTWojU2DY
"....We all know that we must restructure. It is either we restructure or we break, you don’t have to be a prophet to know that one.That is certain – restructure or we break up.."
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by donatus101(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
ruggedmallaam:
I thought they've ended SARS, why then are people still protesting?.If they continue like this,government will no longer take them serious.Nigerians are always extreme in their doings

Stupidity and naivety is speaking tru you man. So you thinking its still about SARS ? No
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by teeboy100(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin
If u wan see fine girls , go Lekki protest
That's why they will be the last to end this protest
omo see curves ��
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by stieyven(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin

[i][/i]
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by EmekaA125(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Madmancomment:
Useless youth
U are very stupid for saying this. Ewu
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by kingsley38162: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
Single match; Five- odd kickoff at 5pm;whats-app me and get it;0.7.0 8.0.9.1.8.7.9.1payment after winning
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by blank(f): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Simisola00:
I feel they should just protest for another reasons like bad governance or something, unemployment rate, food scarcity. Last time I checked the Government of the day has tried to answer their plight. undecided

People can protest for whatever floats their boat. If they feel that's their most pressing need today, so be it. That's why there are NGOs that focus on different things because people have different priorities.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Adgraced: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is serious! I trekked from civic centre to marwa bstop yesterday before i could get vehicle to ajah!!
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by wonder233: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dumbo, SARS have saved my life on 2 occasions: first on my way to Abuja, around ibillo, our Sienna got accosted by Fulani herdsmen, we were saved by the SARS unit close-by who chased them away.
Secondly, I was stranded around ijora badia in the middle of the night, a SARS unit on disguised danfo came by, helped me fix my car and I left the scene. Tell your brothers and boyfriends to go get a life and leave yahoo work. Stupid generation.
FYI, I'm also a youth, I drive uber, I have been stopped many times by SARS on routine patrol. You can't tell me they just go killing every young person they see
MissprudenceD:

You just typed all this rubbish in a bid to sound smart but you aren't

Now I won't allow a low life like you showcase your "smartness" to me.

I hope you have an experience with the SARS/Police officials 1 that you may live to tell how the traumatizing experience. Only then will you realize how dumb you sound.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by cray91(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
they are not extreme, govt word shouldn't been taking for it and besides, they just playing with us ni to get people out of the street

Cuz under normal circumstances IG shouldn't be too quick to set up new unit called SWAT when we just protesting about ending the recently disbanded SARS
ruggedmallaam:
I thought they've ended SARS, why then are people still protesting?.If they continue like this,government will no longer take them serious.Nigerians are always extreme in their doings
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Emuf: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
NigerianAustral:
Leave us o, come rain or shine we full ground angry
As i'm typing this i dey here undecided rain no be fire angry

Are you guys continuing the protest tomorrow? I am flying in from PH first thing tomorrow morning....
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by MissprudenceD(f): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
wonder233:
Dumbo, SARS have saved my life on 2 occasions: first on my way to Abuja, around ibillo, our Sienna got accosted by Fulani herdsmen, we were saved by the SARS unit close-by who chased them away.
Secondly, I was stranded around ijora badia in the middle of the night, a SARS unit on disguised danfo came by, helped me fix my car and I left the scene. Tell your brothers and boyfriends to go get a life and leave yahoo work. Stupid generation.
FYI, I'm also a youth, I drive uber, I have been stopped many times by SARS on routine patrol. You can't tell me they just go killing every young person they see

You drive uber? There you have it, the cause of your frustration. ����� you sound angry baba. Na the frustration go kill you las las.

Ozuo, I mentioned friends and as a fool you concluded that they are guys. Na Ogun go kill you at the end.

If you deh find where you go quick die, rain they fall, go hug transformer. Angry Bastard
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin
Physical robbery I guess cheesy
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin
Hmmm
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by majamajic(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
stieyven:
[i][/i]
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

If not one thing , but no problem
But just know that am more Christian than u
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by onyxo76(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
seems Lekki boys don suffer Sars hands o
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by wonder233: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
You see how vacuous and obtuse you are? Guys used here is figurative for both gender,
but of course you're too dumb to know that.
Yes I proudly drive uber, plus the one I drive, I have a total of 3 cars on the road with 2 drivers remmiting to me weekly. To your misguided psyche, anyone doing a legit hustle is "frustrated". If you are not eating shit with beans and carrying laptop, then you are a hater. Wasted generation trying to make themselves feel good whereas they are empty and full of shit
MissprudenceD:

You drive uber? There you have it, the cause of your frustration. ����� you sound angry baba. Na the frustration go kill you las las.

Ozuo, I mentioned friends and as a fool you concluded that they are guys. Na Ogun go kill you at the end.

If you deh find where you go quick die, rain they fall, go hug transformer. Angry Bastard
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Abisinuolaorex(f): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sell your bitcoin instantly on www.ideypay.com
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Rodwave: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
ruggedmallaam:

Young people in Hong Kong protested for over 2 months. Stop being lazy, join the protest or shut the fvck up!
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by mrkings84(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
When it matters most, the umbrella is always a shield in a broom wielding state.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2020
ruggedmallaam:

dumb!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.