Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Serious Help Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Serious Help Needed (338 Views)

Php File Handling Help Needed / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Help Needed by geewean(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Good day nairaland programmers,

Please what kind of web technology is used to create that online booking system used by Betting companies (Bet9ja),Airline companies and even land transportation companies like God is Good.

when a customer books for their service online a string of numbers and alphabet is given to use to effect final transaction.

Please I want to know what wen based technology is used and an overview of how it works?

Thanks so much
God bless u �����
Re: Serious Help Needed by faithful2911(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
geewean:
Good day nairaland programmers,

Please what kind of web technology is used to create that online booking system used by Betting companies (Bet9ja),Airline companies and even land transportation companies like God is Good.

when a customer books for their service online a string of numbers and alphabet is given to use to effect final transaction.

Please I want to know what wen based technology is used and an overview of how it works?

Thanks so much
God bless u �����
I have created a betting script with PHP.
You can do it with any programming language.

As a LAMP STACK programmer I can create a booking system with:
JAVASCRIPT/AJAX
PHP
MYSQL database
CSS/HTML

www.zeratech.com.ng
Goodluck.
Re: Serious Help Needed by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Any language can be used to effect/achieve this.

If you use python, a UUID4 can be generated by importing the module from uuid std module...

If you plan using django as a python web framework, it's much easier Infact as there is a unique UUID field in django
Re: Serious Help Needed by Jas80: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
You can use Html,css,Ajax, php and MySQL.

How they will work:
html- for website development,
css-for website syling
mysql- will be used to store the passengers information on database.
php-will be used to get users information from the forms.
ajax- will be used to get information from server. This will enable page refreshing without having to reload.
Re: Serious Help Needed by trytillmake(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Jas80:
You can use Html,css,Ajax, php and MySQL.

How they will work:
html- for website development,
css-for website syling
mysql- will be used to store the passengers information on database.
php-will be used to get users information from the forms.
ajax- will be used to get information from server. This will enable page refreshing without having to reload.

cool cool cool Dis guy e be like say u just learn this thing, kudos keep on
Re: Serious Help Needed by Jas80: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
trytillmake:

cool cool cool Dis guy e be like say u just learn this thing, kudos keep on
I no understand you

(1) (Reply)

Freelance App Developers Or A Professional App Development Company? / Wordpress(theme) Developer Needed / How To Increase The Matches On Tinder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.