Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

My 24 Years Masturbation Experience As A Christian And How I Quit 5years Ago - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 24 Years Masturbation Experience As A Christian And How I Quit 5years Ago (256 Views)

Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 24 Years Masturbation Experience As A Christian And How I Quit 5years Ago by xpanciated: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
I MASTURBATED FOR 24 YEARS! AND QUITTED 5 YEARS AGO!

Masturbation is a highly controversial subject that has left many confused as ever even among believers.
Many who engage in it are seeking for ways to quit but no matter how hard they try...they still fall back (relapse). Despite all the prayers and fasting....no avail.

1. What is masturbation all about?
2. What are the various types of male and female masturbation?
3. Why is it difficult to quit masturbation no matter how hard you try?
4. What was my addiction to masturbation for 24 years like?
5. How was I able to quit 5 years ago?
6. What are the dangers/effects of masturbation addiction?
7. What are the practical ways to quit and get your life back again?

THESE AND MANY OTHER QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED IN THIS MIND-BLOWING EXPOSITORY BOOK: "MASTURBATION ADDICTION: CAUSES, DANGERS AND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS"

GET THE BOOK (HARD COPY OR eBOOK) FOR #1,000 ONLY AND GET FREE FOLLOW UP ON ANY ISSUE RELATED TO MASTURBATION!
(100% PRIVACY GUARANTEED!!)

CALL/WASAPP: 08099449449

(1) (Reply)

You are Rebelling against GOD not me . / Jesus Was Tempted But Always Overcame. / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Sermon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.