Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,958 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality (39675 Views)

Female Celebrities Join Simi's #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge (Photos) / Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael / Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Donkenny511(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
I just hope we can always rise up like this to other issues too

I mean critical issues that affect the country

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by toyinjimoh(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
d
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by ruffhandu: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hmn
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by ruffhandu: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hmn, I seek further understanding on this

"Privilege will have you believe that what's happening in Nigeria cannot happen in Ghana..."

??
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by lagdmark(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Starzo:
And they r still closing Nigerian shops undecided
Ghana brutality is worst than SARS. they should worry about themselves 1st.
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Shadysen: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nice one from them.What they said is true we are too kept mute from all this WICKED leaders did to us.
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by slowice(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Love ya neighbour like ya self..... I love this

Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Brushstrokes20: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Awesome!.. Solidarity for ever!
Thumbs ...

Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!

#EndSarsNow

#endbadgovernance

#endbuhari
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Celebsnews2: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
God bless them

Meanwhile, See ten shocking facts about Aisha Yesufu you never knew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDuC7RHYTew
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Jostoman: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
They should not forget to help protest against their country’s brutality against Nigerian traders in Ghana
tell your president to treat Nigerians well first

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
edoairways:
Good one from our Africa brother. However can the writer explain how Ghana is our neighbors when we have Benin, and Cameroun is as our closeness neighbors?
According to his map, Ghana is either on the left or right side of Nigeria. grin
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Shattuck(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Bravelady:
Always help your neighbours in distress and they will help you back
I wish Nigerian youths trooped out to support black lives matter movement, if we had done that, by now, those black people would be behind us and trust me, when those one deh behind us, we will win anything, CX they are not very normal as you will think SARS harass them pass us

But nah!, Nigerians kept saying bad things against them

Help your neighbours in distress and they will help you in distress

Anyway NO GOING BACK

#End SARS now
#We are tired of bad governance
#We are tired of old unintelligent people leading us
#We are tired of Audio better Nigeria
#We are tired of Audio end corruption
#We are tired of Audio end Yahoo Yahoo
#We want action now

#Nigerian youths won't relent, we will continue until all we demand is being done

#We die here
true I always wonder why some Nigerians derive joy in mocking African Americans or saying they hate Africans which I think is a big lie personal opinion towards Africans may differ but most times I see some of them trying to connect with Africa which I think is beautiful, either through music or through culture, we as Nigerians need to show solidarity to others who are going through though times as they have shown towards us.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Bravelady: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
[Vvv

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by dangwarmai(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Spies
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Meekha(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Southy una dey see una mate

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Bravelady: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
[Ghana
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Essence20(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
sad
Their government is unleashing similar brutal and harsh treatment against Nigerian traders.
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by voltront: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Funny that "leaders" of these protests are musicians and former BBNaija housemates, entertainers. These guys are just looking to trend and seen to be taking action. Either ways the message has been passed.

That said I have also seen some youths that I have been impressed by their opinions on the issues at hand. "Buhari has been a bad boy"

Let's just hope these protests will be limited to what it is. Not an open ended one.
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by mariahAngel(f): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nigerians would've done the same.

Well done Ghana.
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by ezechi24(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ghanaians abi Nigerians in Ghana....mk lie no kill you
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by pius4luv(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
The reason protests are this long is because FG can not pinpoint who to meet and give bribe for the protests to end.
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by DbitterTruth: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
so on point... its a volcanic eruption from decades of accumulated oppression, suppression & retrogression... that's simply the BITTER TRUTH
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Nchenches: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
saphiere:
To show solidarity in support of its neighbouring country, some Ghanaian celebrities have taken to their social media pages to condemn the police brutalities.

To Lydia Forson, the current situation in Nigeria is a result of a buildup of suppression of Nigerians for so many years.

"Privilege will have you believe that what's happening in Nigeria cannot happen in Ghana. Listen, Nigerians didn't just wake up one day and decide to protest; this has been building up for many many years. And it's not just about SARS either; people are just TIRED."

Award-winning dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, has also released a song to show his support for Nigerians.

Just like the 'Perfect Picture' star, other Ghanaian celebrities including Efya, Sarkodie, Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale, Becca, Efia Odo, Van Vicker, Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari, and others have joined the call.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/14/endsarsnow-ghanaian-celebrities-join-nigerians-protest-against-police-brutality

Yes, Nigerians from the south got tired of 50 years of suppression.

But disunity between the Yoruba and Igbo caused their being suppressed.
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by MrGerald(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
edoairways:
Good one from our Africa brother. However can the writer explain how Ghana is our neighbors when we have Benin, and Cameroun is as our closeness neighbors?
Both countries sees each as more neighbors because of the English language than the country they shared boundary with.
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by cray91(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
neighbor na neighbor regardless

for inside face me i slap you house, se na only the room wey dey beside your room dem dey call your neighbor ni?

sebi na all rooms inside the house be your neighbors

edoairways:
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by ElValiente(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Starzo:
He's the goat remember tongue

Meeheeeeeeeeeh grin cheesy grin
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Taiosquare(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
https://www.change.org/privatize-electricity-generation-in-nigeria

Please sign and share this petition, thanks.
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Brystonluv19(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
A new New Nigeria we want let's keep the protest going till our voice is heard
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by flyingpig: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
They should not forget to help protest against their country’s brutality against Nigerian traders in Ghana
grin
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Donkenny511:
I just hope we can always rise up like this to other issues too

I mean critical issues that affect the country

Eggxactly
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by harmony75: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
solidarity from Ghana �
Re: EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality by obama30: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry na eye service b dis,,,d kind brutality dem dey do us for them country nko,,dem don protest??

say what you know, there's no country in west Africa that treat Nigerians the way we Nigerians treat our self in Nigeria, we don't have government,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Question Source Of Regina Daniels Wealth After She Bought Another Benz / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) / D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.