Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) (369 Views)

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot / The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by Insidenaija: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
According to eyewitness accountants peaceful #EndSARS protesters were attacked by a mob of pro-EndSARS thugs on Wednesday, October 14, Insidenaija reports.

The thugs were seen with sticks, cutlasses, and daggers attacking the peaceful protesters and destroying their cars(captions below).

“Someone had this(dagger) on his right hand with a cutlass, we had to run after him to remove the cutlass from his hand he almost struck one of our guys with this (dagger),” an eyewitness said on Tuesday.

“This is an exhibit, I am going hand it over to the security.”

Nigerians particularly youths has since last week in all parts of the country, began a peaceful protest against Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) demanding total scraped of the police unit.

The protesters accused members of SARS of extortion, extrajudicial killings, kidnapping, extortion and intimidation.

However, the IGP Mohammed Adamu on Sunday announced the disbandment of SARS, but the protesters said they will continue to protest, saying this is the fourth time the Government will be scrapping the police unit without any significant changes.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/pro-sars-thugs-attack-endsars-protesters-in-abuja-photos/

Re: Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by seaboyzen: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
sad angry
Pro SARS = PAID MISCREANTS

1 Like

Re: Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
I can bet my left sided buttock that the tugs that attacked this endsars protesters are from the northern part of the country

1 Like

Re: Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Terrible
Re: Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by Vyzz: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Paid thugs....

These guys need to understand that this is a peaceful protest and u can't fight this....

1 Like

Re: Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock that the tugs that attacked this endsars protesters are from the northern part of the country

They are

1 Like

Re: Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
They pro SARS got more than they bargain for. They were severely dealt with
Re: Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by nedekid: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Vyzz:
Paid thugs....

These guys need to understand that this is a peaceful protest and u can't fight this....

Probably sent by goverent
Re: Pro-sars Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja(photos) by adaugo59216: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2020

(1) (Reply)

#Beninauchiexpressway AAU Student Expresses Fear Over High Rate Of Kidnapping / Man Arrested For Having S*x With Chickens And His Own Dog / President Muhammadu Buhari Says Army, Airforce, Other Security Agencies Have Res

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.