Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Man Arrested For Having S*x With Chickens And His Own Dog - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Having S*x With Chickens And His Own Dog (368 Views)

Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England / "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having S*x With Chickens And His Own Dog by elizabeth24: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2020
A supermarket worker, who is identified as Shane Waters has been arrested and banned from having animals for life after having sex with chickens and a dog.

This came after Shane was exposed by a farmer who discovered a number of the birds at his Accrington farm in England were injured and dead.

On September 19, The farmer at the Lower Holker farm, Accruington opened his chicken sheds but unfortunately saw the chickens were injured and dead.

On checking CCTV footage, he discovered that Waters prowling around the man’s farm before leaving the barn at 11.40pm.

Shane was later arrested on September 23 and told officers: “I need help. I know what I have done. I just get these urges.” He also admitted to having sex with his own pet dog.

Burnley Crown Court heard Waters, a supermarket stock checker, has previous convictions for abusing horses in 1997 and 2016.

Judge Sara Dodd said the case was “as unusual as it is disturbing” as she sentenced him to 30 months in jail, according to Lancashire Live.down his sentence.

During his interview, Waters told police he had been on the farm on about nine previous occasions “but usually only had sex with one chicken”, which resulted to the death of 15 chickens due to abuse.

He also admitted having intercourse with his pet dog over a four month period, but said the dog “did not like it and growled and bit him”.

READ THE STORY ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/11/man-arrested-for-having-sx-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Involved In Jungle Justice? / My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot At Lekki Toll Gate - 23yr Old Cobbler / Gunmen Kill 6 -year Old Girl And Six Others In Kaduna Fresh Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.