Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Get Your Rewards For The Good Works You Have Done - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Your Rewards For The Good Works You Have Done (156 Views)

Good Works Can Never Earn You God's Kingdom / Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / That men may see your good works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Rewards For The Good Works You Have Done by 1nice(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
REVELATION 22 : 12
"Listen!" says Jesus "I am coming soon! I will bring my rewards with me, to give to each one according to what he has done.

Mr and Mrs reader are you ready to receive rewards for what you have done. Jesus Christ is coming soon, he is coming to reward those who obey God's call and decide to work for God.
Are you a disobedient child of God? Or are you a obedient child of God?
A obedient child of God will obey God's commandment. But a disobedient child of God will not obey God's commandment.
God is calling everyone; boy, girl, man and woman to work for him. Count yourself lucky if you are working for God. Anyone who work for God will receive a good rewards on earth and after death ( in the kingdom of heaven) and will be help by God.
The devil and his cohort never want any person to work for God, that is why the devil and his cohort are fighting and working tirelessly to discourage people for doing the work of God. If you allow the devil and his agents to discourage you from working for God, you have yourself to blame, and do not blame God but blame yourself for allowing the agents of darkness to deceive you into frustration and disappointment. You are supposed to ask God through prayer to give you the protection and strength to do his work. Why are you afraid of the witches and wizards and the agents of darkness; they are powerless before you because God is with you. Keep doing the good works God has commanded you to do and you shall be rewarded.

PROVERBS 11 : 31
Those who are good are rewarded here on earth, so you can be sure that wicked and sinful people will be punished.

2 CORINTHIANS 4 : 1
God in his mercy has given us this work to do, and so we are not discouraged.

People of God stop the lazy habit, and negative attitude towards the work God has called you to do. Stop complaining, stop regretting, stop blaming people and yourself and rise up and work for God. Stop saying how can I work for God when God has refused to answer any of my prayers. God is not the one responsible for the delays in the manifestation of your prayers answered but the devil ( that jealous old fat man also called the ancient serpent) is the one preventing the manifestation of your answered prayers. The filthy and greedy devil want to use your troubles as bait to discourage and humiliate you from working for God. God wants his people to preach and teach the gospel. God wants his people to help the poor, and for his people to tell the world the wonderful things he has done and is still doing. As a child of God do the good works God has assign you to do.

MATTHEW 26 : 41
Keep watch and pray that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

JOHN 15 : 16
You did not choose me; I choose you and appointed you to go and bear much fruit, the kind of fruit that endures. And so the Father will give you whatever you ask of him in my name.

Be prayerful and try your best to live a righteous life. Jesus Christ has choose you to work for God so that through your work for God you will bear much fruit that endures. May your work for God brings glory to God in Jesus Christ name Amen. Do not allow the devil to trick you into living a sinful life. There is no gain in living a sinful life, it is all vanity. Be careful how you resist the devil, look at the devil say with faith to him; go away devil, may the LORD condemn you, devil! May the LORD who loves Jerusalem, condemn you in Jesus Christ name Amen.

ZECHARIAH 10 : 5
The people of Judah will be victorious like soldiers who trample their enemies into the mud of the streets. They will fight because the LORD is with them, and they will defeat even the enemy horsemen.

Get ready to fight the devil and his cohort through songs of praise, prayers and fasting because the devil will not let you work for God instead the devil will want to discourage you and lure you into working for him. As a soldier in Christ Jesus heavenly army get ready to trample the devil and his agents into the mud of the streets and you will be victorious because the LORD is with you; the battle is not a physical battle but a spiritual battle.

God bless you as you obey the teaching from the word of God in Jesus Christ name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Overcome Evil With Good - Awe Hilary / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, October 26, 2020 / Mrs. Portiphar And Joseph: The Meaning Of An Evil Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.