Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

There Is No Difference Between Politicians And Nigeria Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Difference Between Politicians And Nigeria Youths (1295 Views)

Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri / There's No Difference Between Oshiomhole And Donald Trump – Idahosa / Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: There Is No Difference Between Politicians And Nigeria Youths by Xscape1993(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2020
I may not disagree with you totally because of my personal experience during my years in the higher institution, but some of the youths are still very clean.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odeshi :police Shooting At One Of The Aba Protester Bullet Unable To Enter-video / Biafra: Ohanaeze Declares Nnamdi Kanu’s Reign Of Terror Over / If Sowere Could Go To Court With A Witch Doctor, Payment Of Tithe Is Neccesary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.