Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) (31309 Views)

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) / Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
blacknp:
You keep whining as if sars officers are foreigners, don’t you have family or friends in the police force?
No sire, non of my family member or friend does such sh*tty job.
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by Superjazz: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

This is sad. But nevertheless dear bandits, we'd be forming a new hashtag for you and Bokoharam.
Your excesses have become too much.

Real soon.
#Nigeriaunites!
dead on arrival grin
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
That is there modus operandum, last week the bandit took over Beri village in Bangi Local Governmenr Area of Niger State, when the police went to confrant them they asked the vigilantes to be at the front, can you imagine that tomorrow they will be claiming professionals, NA has no pert two. RIP to the dead including my boy Emma who was shot four times by the Bandits in Beri town last week.
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by JimmyDarmody: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
EmmaOgbu:
I tell you, the day Nigeria will wake Africa will be attractive.

word
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by JimmyDarmody: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nazgul:
In Fela's voice...I say this uprising will bring out the beast in us.
word
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nelly4you:
Wetin concern police station with the matter now.. I swear this country we are not civilised.. politicians are running around with our money we just sit back attacking ourselves
At cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
we are coming for them later
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
The revolution will actually be televised.
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by davididenyi(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
With your hunter gun , you want to confront bandits with English gun, even police understand that ,
Instead of using that anger to run after bandit ,you want go show police say you de vex
Any quick recovery
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by Alexgeneration(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
blacknp:
Why your Superman brave papa no join the police, or are you not Nigerian? Coward family, other Nigerians should die for you ungrateful yansh?

I guess you're one of the spineless robbers masquerading as police officers whose only stock in trade is harassing youngsters and extorting them while you run like a headless chicken when you see common bandits.

My brave papa didn't stoop so low to join a dysfunctional institution like the Nigeria police to make a living like you and your coward father whose last resort to a meal ticket is to join a band of thieves.

I pray those bandits catch you alive and deal with you the way you deal with armless civilians.

#IDIOT.

P.S Please go back to school,cos your spellings and use of grammar is wack.
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
we say no to end of bandits in the entire North

we Northerner stand with Buhari, that's how dumb people can be in that side. the north should thank God I'm not Nigeria president, they would have been deal with for being dumb, foolish and stupid consistently all in the name of politics
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by Emotionss: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:
Very soon... E go happen

I am currently in jos. Whenever the North decides to protest about the insecurities in the North I will gladly join that protest.

It is time we let the politicians know that we are tired of their incompetence.

Let's put tribe, religion and political sentiments aside and demand for our rights as citizens and as humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
post=94936143:
Update From . COM

At least four vigilante members were reportedly killed by bandits at Tashan Kare village in Kagara, Rafi Local Government Area of Niger State.

It was gathered that the attack occurred around 7 am on Monday, October 12, when the bandits blocked Pandogari Road.

According to a source, calls made to the police went unanswered, leaving the vigilantes to confront the bandits. The battle ended with at least four of the vigilantes dead.

Angered by the killing, the vigilantes stormed the police divisional office in Kagara with the corpses of their colleagues, where they started a protest.

"They mobbed the police station, burgled the armory and went away with their ammunition. They were angry that the police did not do anything concerning the attack or respond to calls for help , as they left only the vigilantes to battle with the bandits , which led to the death of some of their colleagues,” the source added.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Wasiu Abiodun, who confirmed the incident, in a statement on Tuesday, October 13, said that members of vigilante from Tashan Kare village numbering over fifty reported at Kagara Division that armed bandits attacked their village on Monday and four of their members lost their lives while confronting the bandits.

"While the DPO was addressing the vigilante members on the efforts made by the Police to flush out the bandits, some members of the vigilante became violent and attacked the police station," he explained.

"On receipt of the information, the Commissioner of Police dispatched a reinforcement team led by the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of Operations and upon their arrival, normalcy has already been restored due to the prompt intervention of the Area Commander Kontagora, personnel of operation Puff Ader and conventional policemen attached to Kagara division to secure the division. In process one of the vigilante member attempted to snatch a rifle from the station guard, he was shot and sustained bullet wound.

The PPRO said normalcy has since been restored in the area while the Commissioner of Police enjoined the people of Niger State to be law abiding and go about their normal businesses.

"He equally warned that they should not take laws into their hands no matter the provocation as measures are being put in place to safeguard their lives and Properties. He further directed the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge Investigation to lunch a full scale investigation into the incident to unravel the root cause of the unfortunate incident and bring the perpetrators to book." He added.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTEwMDAwMjkyOTIwNzUxMDozMjU2MDk5NDExMTY0MzM0

Source: BLOG

I have come to notice that any community that has a large presence of fulani s is not always safe. It appears evil runs in their blood

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by menix(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Una say End Sars yet seeking police intervention when armed men struck..

Nah Sars work be that cous "Mortals don't attack spirit" if u know u know...
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Thank u
blacknp:
Mumu does Niger State, sound like Borno State to you in anyway? Was it sars that attacked the police station?
Re: Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) by Earnonline7: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car / Photo: Disgruntled Nigerian Doctor Kills 1, Wounds Others At NYC Hospital / Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.