Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,608 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

"May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Truly Did It" - Nigerian Comedian A.Y To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Truly Did It" - Nigerian Comedian A.Y To (516 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Truly Did It" - Nigerian Comedian A.Y To by shakiez893(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
However, A.Y has revealed that the post which he made on his Facebook page has been brought to his notice and he disclosed that he is not the one who handles his Facebook page as someone else is in control of it. In order for him to prove his innocence to his fans, he laid heavy curses on himself stating that may death take him before his time and claim everything he has been blessed with if he was the one that truly uploaded the post on his Facebook page which some of his fans are accusing him for.

See tweet here https://aozforum.com/post/2580

(1) (Reply)

‘anyone Saying Davido Deserve A Grammy Needs Mental Evaluation’- Online User / 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Is Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American / Tunde Ednut Got Suspended On Instagram Again See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.