Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I'm I Shading Skin? What Is Happening To Me, Your Medical Knowledge Is Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm I Shading Skin? What Is Happening To Me, Your Medical Knowledge Is Needed (202 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Shading Skin? What Is Happening To Me, Your Medical Knowledge Is Needed by NobleTv: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
guys three weeks ago I went to church for a three days program and on the third day I looked at my hands and I saw black spots, huge ones to be exact on my palm and I thought it was something ordinary not until this last sunday when one of this spots turned into blisters and opened up. I was scared because looking at how deep and wide this blister was I was thinking of the remaining ones on my hands and unknown to me this blisters where under my feet too.
It's increasing day by day.
I'm scared because this things are eating up my hands.
I need help.
I'm In the village right now and there's no hospital close to my village.

This video will show you everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXPaXf45cIc
Re: I'm I Shading Skin? What Is Happening To Me, Your Medical Knowledge Is Needed by writetopoker2: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Go on vitamin c, fruits and drink enough water.

Maybe you got healed on something spiritually after the fasting which your body is reacting to.

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Treat Prostatitis In Time, What Would Happen? / Fornicators Will Share The Same Hell As Gays-cross-dresser Jay Boogie Shares / Benue Lawmaker Confirms 11 Persons Dead In Outbreak Of Strange Disease In Otukpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.