Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija (1539 Views)

Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by Zackattack: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please I have a payoneer account that I use on fiverr and will like to withdarw in foreign currency ($) and change to naira from aboki.
P.S. I don't want to do the exchange thing cos of trust (when it comes to money, mine is very thin)
Please how can I do this with a domiciliary account?
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by macrodata(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Zackattack:
Please I have a payoneer account that I use on fiverr and will like to withdarw in foreign currency ($) and change to naira from aboki.
P.S. I don't want to do the exchange thing cos of trust (when it comes to money, mine is very thin)
what rate do you want to sell?
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by samsard(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Zackattack:
You'll need to buy dollars from the black market. FCMB allows you to open a dorm with say $10 I think. But buy $100 to be on the safe side. You don't need referees for FCMB and UBA domiciliary savings account.
You can maintain zero balance with an FCMB Dom account. When the account is created, copy your account number and add to Payoneer. Then you can initiate withdrawal in USD to your domiciliary account. I'll advise you accumulate a bit before going to the bank to withdraw because the steps to withdraw are a bit and with the usual crowds at banks these days.
But if you have make a payment and want to save yourself the stress, use Nairaland exchanger CokeBar. You can search her profile and name to see she's been consistent here.
I've been using her since at least October and always keeps her side.
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by CokeBar(f): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
samsard:
You'll need to buy dollars from the black market. FCMB allows you to open a dorm with say $10 I think. But buy $100 to be on the safe side. You don't need referees for FCMB and UBA domiciliary savings account.
You can maintain zero balance with an FCMB Dom account. When the account is created, copy your account number and add to Payoneer. Then you can initiate withdrawal in USD to your domiciliary account. I'll advise you accumulate a bit before going to the bank to withdraw because the steps to withdraw are a bit and with the usual crowds at banks these days.
But if you have make a payment and want to save yourself the stress, use Nairaland exchanger CokeBar. You can search her profile and name to see she's been consistent here.
I've been using her since at least October and always keeps her side.

Thanks Samsard, I appreciate!
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by Zackattack: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
macrodata:
what rate do you want to sell?
My problem is not the rate. I just cannot trust anyone enough to send dollar and expect that you will send in naira as agreed.
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by macrodata(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Zackattack:

My problem is not the rate. I just cannot trust anyone enough to send dollar and expect that you will send in naira as agreed.
Use an exchange then.
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by ojialo(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2021
I have $20 in my payoneer but I can't withdraw it, they said it is below the withdrawal limit
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by samsard(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2021
ojialo:
I have $20 in my payoneer but I can't withdraw it, they said it is below the withdrawal limit
Download, install and register on KudaBank. You should be able to withdraw any amount through KudaBank

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by ojialo(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2021
samsard:
Download, install and register on KudaBank. You should be able to withdraw any amount through KudaBank
I've been trying to withdraw for over 4 years now thank, let me go and open Kuda I hope they will allow me withdraw the $20
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by samsard(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2021
ojialo:
I've been trying to withdraw for over 4 years now thank, let me go and open Kuda I hope they will allow me withdraw the $20
You can withdraw even less than a dollar with KudaBank.
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by tranxo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
CokeBar:

Thanks Samsard, I appreciate!
What's your rate (payoneer)
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by CokeBar(f): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
tranxo:

What's your rate (payoneer)

462/$+ depending on amount
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by tranxo(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
CokeBar:

462/$+ depending on amount
Okay. Will contact you soon.
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by FCCIBADAN: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
ojialo:
Have you now been able to withdraw with kuda?
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by ojialo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
samsard:
You can withdraw even less than a dollar with KudaBank.
please can I link my payoneer account to someone else account and make withdrawal? seems Kuda are finding difficult to upgrade my account
Re: How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija by samsard(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
ojialo:
please can I link my payoneer account to someone else account and make withdrawal? seems Kuda are finding difficult to upgrade my account
I'm not sure about that. I'd advise you shouldn't risk it considering these financial services app can be funny with identity conflict.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Pure Water Factory Worker / Bureau Of Exchange at Cotonou / Libertyreserve Account: The Alternative Option To E-gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.