Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

.xx - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / .xx (2379 Views)

Our Raw Deal In The Hands Of Malaysian Police, By Nigerian Students / Malaysian Ticket: Any Trick? / Malaysian Cities: Photo Gallery Of An Emerging Market Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.xx by steve13(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2011
Removed
Re: .xx by WAVixen: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2011
Enlighten us please.
Re: .xx by suxes2005(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2011
steve_101:

This morning I ve decided to contribute my quota here on malaysia and survival,every day now in lagos up to 100 people and above fly out of MMA with their final destination kuala lumpur (KLIA Malaysia)on qatar airways,emirates airlines and turkish airways,how are they really gonna survive?I will like to advise the intending Malaysia travelers about the good,the bad,and the ugly over there,another bitter truth now is the way people are rushing to that destination,70% might not survive,I want to teach u guys here how to start climbing that ladder of success there,you can ask me questions.

Nice one Steve , at least pple will benefit from this

So enlighten us so we know more about it

SHALOM
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2011
Let's make it question and answer,ask your questions step by step as the need be.
Re: .xx by suxes2005(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2011
You said in your first post that you can advise how to climb
the ladder of success there ,

so how is that possible?

SHALOM
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2011
Xx
Re: .xx by areeo(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2011
Well tell us whatever you know.From cost of living to prospects for bussinesse,job etc.
Re: .xx by Fogman(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
@Steve, pls what ll be your first advice (viz: papers, accomodation, etc) for someone who just arrived?
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2011
Pls I will reply soon,a bit busy.
Re: .xx by areeo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
Steve say something.
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
Removed
Re: .xx by iz2much: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
cool steve_101
not one of doz pu!!!SSS!!!!YYY guyz that ask for money
Re: .xx by 25omega(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
im not in malaysia and not planning to go but i guess these questions will help out folks

what is the cost of living? is it cheap or expensive
what docuements do you need to be able to get a job
what is the payment rate e.g in america the minimum wage is $8.00/hr i think what is minimum wage over there
how much would it cost to rent an apartment or a room
how long is the process of getting legal documentation?
As a student can you work with your student visa?
why exactly are people going there for a degree is thier education system respected around the world?
after school are the nigerian graduates hired for the jobs there if in fact they decided to stay or at least to get real world working experience
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
Xx
Re: .xx by suxes2005(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
@25omega, my advice as per the school is that
one should choose a school affiliated to UK most
of the schools does and their fee are not that
expensive at all, around $2000 or little above

SHALOM
Re: .xx by eghost247(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2011
Besides Student and Serious Business men wonder what any Nigerian is Going to do in Malayasia
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
Malaysia is a transit country to australia and newzeland,some people go there to do some little little business,become students and vacate to japan ,australia or newzeland,this 3 countries are few hours flight away.
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
tongue
Re: .xx by suxes2005(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
Nice one Steve, Aside the BB thing in town now
what other things are cheap in Malaysia that one
can buy and send to 9ja?

SHALOM
Re: .xx by Jarikre: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
can someone start a little business over there.i mean as a student? or maybe buying and sending stuffs home for business purpose,can one make profit through such trade?
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2011
Modified
Re: .xx by Jarikre: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2011
steve_101:

You can really make profit jarike,much profit than people working but u need to 1,have a competent hand in nigeria(lagos, abuja and PH better)2,u need to locate a shop somewhere in the city,not the ones at malls or the low yat plaza nah nah,be sure you have the right student documents to enable you go far and wide to source your choice goods,the koko is leave nigeria with money to do the business,$1500 is ok to start.suxes I can really tell you what to buy,source the goods,u ve lived in nigeria,u know what people want,if possible check with the people u need to supply goods before u leave,if I tell you to buy cooking pot or laptop or pampers and u don't sell it won't you blame meuse your brain.

thanks for the info, you have really been helpful here.
if you dont mind,i would love to have your contact details, so that you can tell me more about some good and cheap ways to ship goods to nigeria.
here is my mail address---princedreams2009@yahoo.com.
thanks in anticipation.
Re: .xx by Jarikre: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2011
pls explain what you.mean by the right student documents?
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2011
That is the student permit sticker on your passport,student I D card,steveson26@yahoo.com(yahoo messenger chat)
Re: .xx by suxes2005(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2011
steve_101:

You can really make profit jarike,much profit than people working but u need to 1,have a competent hand in nigeria(lagos, abuja and PH better)2,u need to locate a shop somewhere in the city,not the ones at malls or the low yat plaza nah nah,be sure you have the right student documents to enable you go far and wide to source your choice goods,the koko is leave nigeria with money to do the business,$1500 is ok to start.suxes I can really tell you what to buy,source the goods,u ve lived in nigeria,u know what people want,if possible check with the people u need to supply goods before u leave,if I tell you to buy cooking pot or laptop or pampers and u don't sell it won't you blame meuse your brain.

Ok I will use my brain

SHALOM
Re: .xx by Jarikre: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2011
Thanks steve, you've been very helpful here, this is not one of those scamming thread,more grease to your elbow,
Re: .xx by dellnet: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
steve sounds like your talking from the horses mouth. I would not advice anybody to go to Malaysia. They are racist, arrogant, aggressive, no job for blacks, no human rights (yes the police can beat you to death) and the list goes on and on. Our guys are there with no penny and no show. If you be guyman and you sabi am well well, well, internet dey with dynamic IP.
If you'r thinking of going to school seriously you could learn more from some nigerian university if you are serious.
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2011
wink
Re: .xx by dellnet: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2011
steve is like you stay in cyberjaya, putrajaya or one of those places and you go to inti or unikl. Sorry I dont like Malaysia and you already sound like one of them "they can racist a bit but no much". That place is a whacked country especially their attitudes towards black to be honest with you I can't stand asians (sorry I sound so racist) but I do business with them. I have friends in Japan those are ok coz they have more exposure than Malaysians and Singaporeans. The country is not free. What kind of a country is it that if you don't have your passport with you they will lock you up. You see this kind of nonsense does not happen in Nigeria. Their girls are unstable i.e. mentally touched. They can lock people up for no reason I should not start mentioning the political prisoners. They cover their nose when black people are around them. I don't know what you enjoy about malaysia. If it is not raining then it is hot.
Re: .xx by steve13(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2011
cool,is that all you know about the country?so u mean nothing positive there?you may open another thread and write all the negative views you ve got,no argument here sorry,you said you must have your passport in your pocket all the time,who told you that?where do you stay in Malaysia?hehehe u mean i stay in one of those community u mentioned??sorry i stay in subang jaya,am not even in malaysia right now and this thread is not advising any one to go to Malaysia or telling anyone not to go.
Re: .xx by dellnet: 6:24am On Mar 10, 2011
Well this end my input in your thread so long in your advice of helping our people die over there. Your so called Ladder of Hell.
Re: .xx by eghost247(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2011
Wonder why someone will sit behind his Pc, Knowing Fully Well that its Because he couldn't get Some better country visa Thats Why he is in Malaysia Encouraging People to Come there
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE IF U KNOW YOUR NOT GOING FOR BUSINESS OR AS A STUDENT
DONT GO TO MALAYSIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos! / My Journey To America Through B2 Visa / The City U Are Based, And What Makes It Stand Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.