Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Is Nairaland Such An Avenue For Misinformation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is Nairaland Such An Avenue For Misinformation (460 Views)

SA-China-Russia Military Drill: SANDF Decries ‘misinformation’ Campaign / Misinformation War By Main Stream Media Continues / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Such An Avenue For Misinformation by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Its like the Mods could care less what is being posted by numerous agents of foreign entities claiming to be Nigerians....just look at the foreign affairs section and the multitude of lies being preached by a set of people is really ridiculous

Never took the site serious but I never realized its just a dumping ground for all forms of misinformation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Such An Avenue For Misinformation by RealLordZeus(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
The thing is very annoying, every morning by 7am , moniker I suspected to be Chinese agents posting how the virus originated from Europe with different accounts.

Then the cashapp ppl...I think we need #EndMods protest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Such An Avenue For Misinformation by Kingsaeedibn: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
No attention is given to this section hence the misinformation.

I remember when the corona virus and 5G conspiracy started. Was just laughing..

Someone sat down and conjure the nonsense up. To my surprise.. people actually believed it's true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Such An Avenue For Misinformation by RealLordZeus(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2020
osystein, mukina2, HumbledbYGrace Seun
Are you guys receiving kickbacks from all the nonsense being posted!

If yes, can you please forward my share grin las las we b Nigerians
Re: Why Is Nairaland Such An Avenue For Misinformation by Plut01: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
You're right man. It has been happening since June but that of last month were so bad to the extent that the whole first page of foreign section was always covered by those agenda ridden threads.

Did you notice that the monikers creating those thread always log out two minutes apart around 4am Nigerian time? If you check well, all those accounts were created on the same day. A sign that it is a well sponsored thing just like APC 30k BMC stuff. The threads are always created within an hour.

They are failing with their propaganda though. Imagine creating so many threads without a comment. They need to come and learn from APC propaganda zombies. Those ones are professional.

BTW, the mod are doing their job (they have deleted so many of such threads as I know) but those slanted eyed humans are something else.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Days To Go And Trump Is Loosing. USA Election / 6 Dead, 50,000 Homeless As Worst Flood In 50yrs Hits Malaysia / 45 Crushed To Death, Over 150 Hurt At Mass Lag B’omer Event In Meron( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.