Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia (755 Views)

Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) / APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) / Matters Arising: TB Joshua Prophecy To Buhari - Fulani, Shiite Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
They trooped enmasse to Abuja and surrounding forests in Kaduna and Kogi when Buhari was sworn in

They have been a nuisance and a major security threat ever since.

Their main roles is to serve as Buhari's joker if he lost re-,election or was removed by a coup.

They were first deployed across the north and middle belt during the run off to the 2015 elections to stage violent unrests in the event Buhari lost or GEJ refused to accept the election outcome.

Now their roles have been transformed from getting Buhari into power to securing his presidency .

I tell you now, Buhari will not be handing over to anyone come 2023. He will seek tenure elongation by ensuring the 2023 elections are marred in violence or even make sure the elections don't hold due to escalation of insecurity during the election build up.

This end SARS protest is part of the game plan just as IPOB is working with Buhari to instigate a war in the SE and SS.

This protest is just the spark that Buhari will use to declare marshal law.

If you think I am talking trash, let me tell you that this end Sars protest is not organic and has the hallnark of a CIA color revolution and I see it no different than the ANTIFA and BLM globalist sponsored riots .

Buhari isn't going anywhere because the Globalist Zionists who put him in power see him as the perfect puppet to usher in the NWO.
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by naija4life247: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
You are showing advanced symptoms of chronic madness. I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot be arguing with a mentally unstable fellow

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by jlinkd78(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
The moment u said Buhari and IPOB working together I stopped reading

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
naija4life247:
You are showing advanced symptoms of chronic madness. I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot be arguing with a mentally unstable fellow

Go and read up on how the Jews used fake revolution to secure power for themselves in Russia.

Go and read up on the Jacobin movement that saw to the French revolution

Go and read up on The Puritans under Oliver Crommwell and how the Jews sponsored him.

What of the Arab spring? The Libyan revolution that was a CIA Mossad OP.

You cowards are natural born slaves that value your chains.

End SARS is just an excuse to a bigger counter measure that will see marshal law being rolled out by Buhari.

When the Shiites and IPOB were protesting and Buhari was shooting them dead on the streets , what made you think he will allow you to protest freely ,?
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by blacknp(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
FeloniousFelon:

Go and read up on how the Jews used fake revolution to secure power for themselves in Russia.

Go and read up on the Jacobin movement that saw to the French revolution

Go and read up on The Puritans under Oliver Crommwell and how the Jews sponsored him.

What of the Arab spring? The Libyan revolution that was a CIA Mossad OP.

You cowards are natural born slaves that value your chains.

End SARS is just an excuse to a bigger counter measure that will see marshal law being rolled out by Buhari.

When the Shiites and IPOB were protesting and Buhari was shooting them dead on the streets , what made you think he will allow you to protest freely ,?
You need rehabilitation, then reorientation, your parents did a very lousy job raising you.

3 Likes

Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by Charmingrascal(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
naija4life247:

That's the plain truth right there.
Dude is delusional

1 Like

Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by MajesticKris: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
We've always known..
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by limeta(f): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
This end SARS protest is part of the game plan just as IPOB is working with Buhari to instigate a war in the SE and SS

What is all this
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
We have only few sane people in this country and this OP, is definitely NOT one of us.

See how weed just made you disgrace your entire generation, both past and present..

#EndSars. #EndBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2020
limeta:

This end SARS protest is part of the game plan just as IPOB is working with Buhari to instigate a war in the SE and SS

What is all this

The bigger picture
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2020
DDeliverer:
We have only few sane people in this country and this OP, is definitely NOT one of us.

See how weed just made you disgrace your entire generation, both past and present..

#EndSars. #EndBUHARI

I can guarrantee you one thing which is that 99% of those championing this end Sars protest were change chanting zombies in 2015.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

You better get ready for more draconian clampdowns by this govt and it has nothing to do with the stemming this protest but towards ushering in marshal law..

For Christ sakes, even that shameless CIA propaganda outlet CNN is airing the protest and you know what they say when media outlets are backing you, then you are controlled opposition.

Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by helinues: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2020
embarassed undecided
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2020
jlinkd78:
The moment u said Buhari and IPOB working together I stopped reading

You are very naive and stupid to think Kanu is interested in Biafra.

The Judas goat has achieved his purpose which is to turn you Igbos to Jew worshipping idiots who will accept without question the incoming and soon to be unvieled Jewish Moshiac which you fools will bow down to and worship as the new king of the Zionist NWO.

You know nothing .
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:

I can guarrantee you one thing which is that 99% of those championing this end Sars protest were change chanting zombies in 2015.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

You better get ready for more draconian clampdowns by this govt and it has nothing to do with the stemming this protest but towards ushering in marshal law..

For Christ sakes, even that shameless CIA propaganda outlet CNN is airing the protest and you know what they say when media outlets are backing you, then you are controlled opposition.

'99% of those protesting were change chanting zombies in 2015'. This is a lie. You are a liar. Just shutup. Nigerians are tired. We don tire. Nothing concern CNN, concern our tiredness. Just shutup abeg.
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2020
DDeliverer:

'99% of those protesting were change chanting zombies in 2015'. This is a lie. You are a liar. Just shutup. Nigerians are tired. We don tire. Nothing concern CNN, concern our tiredness. Just shutup abeg.

The burial of Caeser gives us a glimpse on how the mob can easily be controlled by those in power

When Brutus spoke glowingly of his friend but stated why he had to be killed, the mob hailed Brutus as a true Patriot of Rome.

Then Mark Anthony came up to speak and got the mob into a rabid frenzy against Brutus

The people are stupid and will only accept the narrative of those they see as their betters .

Since in the South you have no leaders, the CIA decided on using their Celebrity puppets to get this revolution going just as they are doing with ANTIFA and BLM riots.

You are in the middle of one large CIA color revolution sych-Operation but to stupid to see it.
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:

The burial of Caeser gives us a glimpse on how the mob can easily be controlled by those in power

When Brutus spoke glowingly of his friend but stated why he had to be killed, the mob hailed Brutus as a true Patriot of Rome.

Then Mark Anthony came up to speak and got the mob into a rabid frenzy against Brutus

The people are stupid and will only accept the narrative of those they see as their betters .

Since in the South you have no leaders, the CIA decided on using their Celebrity puppets to get this revolution going just as they are doing with ANTIFA and BLM riots.

You are in the middle of one large CIA color revolution sych-Operation but to stupid to see it.

Do you want a better Nigeria? Do you want light? Do you want Sars to end? Do you want total reform of Nigeria police? Do you security of the lives of your family? Yes? So shut it and join the protest.
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2020
DDeliverer:

Do you want a better Nigeria? Do you want light? Do you want Sars to end? Do you want total reform of Nigeria police? Do you security of the lives of your family? Yes? So shut it and join the protest.

And you think it will take you cowards carrying placards to achieve this?

You are really naive.

I predicted in 2016 when the Shittes started their protest which you Lagos idiots condemned and backed Buhari's bloody and brutal clampdown, that your ojota rallies will meet same fate.

Can you tell me what changed between 2016 and now that you are carrying placards?

I can not wait for Buhari to order his brute Buruntai to mow you down .

You can not support the brutal murder of defenseless protesters who were genuinely calling the world's attention to Buhari's madness in the Zaria massacre and expect me to support your foolish twitter trend seeking fake protest .
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:

And you think it will take you cowards carrying placards to achieve this?

You are really naive.

I predicted in 2016 when the Shittes started their protest which you Lagos idiots condemned and backed Buhari's bloody and brutal clampdown, that your ojota rallies will meet same fate.

Can you tell me what changed between 2016 and now that you are carrying placards?

I can not wait for Buhari to order his brute Buruntai to mow you down .

You can not support the brutal murder of defenseless protesters who were genuinely calling the world's attention to Buhari's madness in the Zaria massacre and expect me to support your foolish twitter trend seeking fake protest .

Then go to hell. Since you don't like whats going on but you won't protest, shut up then.
Let the soldiers kill all of us. We would still continue to protest. Only you call it sponsored protest, only you call it fake protest, oga rest.
Don't join. Nobody is asking you to. We have more than enough people already and we keep increasing daily. Soon, Nigeria would be salvaged. Now, get lost.
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
DDeliverer:

Then go to hell. Since you don't like whats going on but you won't protest, shut up then.
Let the soldiers kill all of us. We would still continue to protest. Only you call it sponsored protest, only you call it fake protest, oga rest.
Don't join. Nobody is asking you to. We have more than enough people already and we keep increasing daily. Soon, Nigeria would be salvaged. Now, get lost.
[/s]

What about another Joke Murray?

What do you get when you recycle a retired despot and tyrant as your elected leader?

I tell you what you get.... What You fcking deserve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbliHNs4q14
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

What about another Joke Murray?

What do you get when you recycle a retired despot and tyrant as your elected leader?

I tell you what you get.... What You fcking deserve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbliHNs4q14

Lol. Have a great day clown.
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2020
DDeliverer:

Lol. Have a great day clown.

You are now seeing the results of your 2015 and ,2019 foolishness.

Go and catch a stray bullet and I will not bother a RIP for your oxygen wasting ass.
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by Jostoman: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:
They trooped enmasse to Abuja and surrounding forests in Kaduna and Kogi when Buhari was sworn in

They have been a nuisance and a major security threat ever since.

Their main roles is to serve as Buhari's joker if he lost re-,election or was removed by a coup.

They were first deployed across the north and middle belt during the run off to the 2015 elections to stage violent unrests in the event Buhari lost or GEJ refused to accept the election outcome.

Now their roles have been transformed from getting Buhari into power to securing his presidency .

I tell you now, Buhari will not be handing over to anyone come 2023. He will seek tenure elongation by ensuring the 2023 elections are marred in violence or even make sure the elections don't hold due to escalation of insecurity during the election build up.

This end SARS protest is part of the game plan just as IPOB is working with Buhari to instigate a war in the SE and SS.

This protest is just the spark that Buhari will use to declare marshal law.

If you think I am talking trash, let me tell you that this end Sars protest is not organic and has the hallnark of a CIA color revolution and I see it no different than the ANTIFA and BLM globalist sponsored riots .

Buhari isn't going anywhere because the Globalist Zionists who put him in power see him as the perfect puppet to usher in the NWO.

rubbish
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:

You are now seeing the results of your 2015 and ,2019 foolishness.

Go and catch a stray bullet and I will not bother a RIP for your oxygen wasting ass.

Is it your stray bullet? If I die, atleaast I died for a worthy course. I don't plan to live here forever. Nigeria must be salvaged.
Hide under your mama bed cos you no wan die, you go still die Las las
Re: Pro SARS Thugs Are Buhari's Fulani Militia by FeloniousFelon: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2020
DDeliverer:

Is it your stray bullet? If I die, atleaast I died for a worthy course. I don't plan to live here forever. Nigeria must be salvaged.
Hide under your mama bed cos you no wan die, you go still die Las las

You die for nothing and I as a tax payer will see it as money well spent i.e. the cost of the stray bullet will save the world oxygen .

In the words of gullem oshiopikin - go and die for nothing .

(1) (Reply)

CNN Reports On The ENDSARS Protests That Have Rocked The Nation (VIDEO) / Over 30,400 Nigerians Killed In SARS Custody In 16 Years: Report / NBC Begins Survey Of Imo/rivers Boundary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.