Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) (43447 Views)

EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / Sunday Asefon: NANS President Is On His Own, June 12 Protest Holds - Students / Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Adamisa77(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2020
SARS/SWAT welcome to hell is like GOD has really answerd our prayers what an ugly year for them. if i b sars i better resign than going to the north. the insurgencies there is too offcouse thats how its suppose to be no b them get POWER. Make them ship dem ol go BAGA mek explosives reset their brane.

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Iolo(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
It’s quite strange but I’ve always wondered why the police in the North hardly terrorizes people the way they do in the South. Best bet is they ask for weekend money...no taking you to the station or forcing you to go to an ATM. It’s virtually a different sane org. there.

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2020
egunna:
intellectual capacity and u cannot differentiate between "live" and "leave".wehdone sir,

You are very stupid... Anything i write/wrote here is out of the anger I have for some of the northerners especially people like you...

If this current Nigeria state is okay by you, then you are a very big fool.

I don't need your notice to correct my errors, I have already done that before looking at your rubbish comment

2 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by kayjay69(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2020
Can we just hurry up and split this country?

Is it not as clear as day that the Southern part of the country does not have the same objectives as the North? And it has been this way since before 1960.

I really wish this protest were about the bad state of things in the country and not just about SARS/SWAT. I recognise that Police brutality is a problem but trust me when I say it is not the #1 problem we have. Infact, it is a symptom of the main disease which is this country as it is presently constituted.

Restructure or Split, Nigeria and Nigerians the choice is yours!
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by sammysmiles(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
dairykidd:

Wetin u expect from people that can sell their souls for #200 plate of rice without meat grin

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Originalsly: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2020
These people just don't know what to protest for..m. they just want to be on the streets. All Police departments have SWAT teams.... just that ours called SARS was out of control.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by obyrich(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Please take SARs to the North. But make sure we don't see them again in the South.

I like the way the northern politicians are helping in dividing this country.

It is obvious this is being sponsored by high ranking SARS commanders who have been receiving kickbacks from the boys in the field.

We understand this.

Somebody is afraid of being exposed.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by perosky80(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars northern are mumu boko are killing them they did not protest they are big cow that is why they don't support south
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by osazuwa23: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
what the difference between sars and vigilante they both have gun and no unform. There in street clothes
Sonnobax15:
Guy, vigilante is far more better than those heartless sars officers....
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Fresh25: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Northerners and how they think sometimes baffles me. angry angry For Ganduje mind now, he's a leader and they're his followers. grin grin
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by solostar1: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2020
flokii:
Let them send all the SARS operatives to North then including the southerners among them who kill and harass their fellow Southerners cos frankly speaking it's mostly Southern policemen that commit the most atttocities.

One week in jungle like Sambisa will reset their brain, that's if they make it out alive.

I endorse this comment.

is very disheartening to see southern police officers killing their brothers, something they will not try with a northerner.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Biafrannuke: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Hedonisco:
Now some of you can finally start to understand the rationale for my proposing a Republic of Southern Nigeria as a viable and pragmatic alternative to the Biafra, Oduduwa Republic etc agitations. Southern Nigeria is enough because all of us in the south are essentially the same - with same Liberal, enlightened outlook.

The Islamist North is the problem and has always been the problem. So backwards and primitive, so hopelessly idiotic in all their doings... Cut them off and the South would quickly become a Beacon of hope and development for Africa.
And who are the ones that are "finally" understanding your lousy delusions of a proposal?

You guys should continue fooling yourselves buy undermining Biafran agitation and abandoning your own until you get caught up in the impending crossfire.

Don't go and fight for your own country.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by curvilicious: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Heyyyyyy see their population alone. Ehem! When I thot they have sense. In the midst of this protest, if you dont have sense, plz pretend to have sense.

Carry this your protest and follow boko haram members

Psst! govt shld transfer all the FSAR officers to the north and give us a new and better unit. Like that, we all can rest. While they enjoy their FSARS, we enjoy the reformed officers
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Celebsnews2: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2020
This was why I left this fucking city called Kano. The average thinking of a typical Kano person is pathetics and alarming. I have just one friend who is from Kano and thinks so smart and doesn't let propaganda cloud his common sense. May God Bless him.

Meanwhile, See ten shocking facts about Aisha Yesufu you never knew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDuC7RHYTew
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by tonyson010(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
saphiere:
Pro-SARS/SWAT protest held in Kano state on Wednesday October 14.

Some residents of the state marched to the state government House to deliver a letter of support for SARS and the newly formed Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) Team.

The police on Monday announced the creation of SWAT which will replace the disbanded SARS unit.

The state governor, Umar Ganduje, received the letter and promised to deliver it to President Buhari.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/pro-sarsswat-protest-holds-in-kano-photos.html

Before it was anti #EndSars , now they say #ReformSars. , Anyone the leaders choose, the massive illiterates joins them because of the peanuts given to them.

Too bad how many sell the future of generations on a platter of plate.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by charlesm91(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Organized Confusion
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by NaMeAboki: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Ategberoson:
illiteracy, backwardness runs in most of their youth vein. they need Allah to reformed their mental system first

fake Muslims in core north, even prophet Mohammed (SAW) will be ashamed of these bunch of nonentity if he was to be alive

You are very silly to call northerners with such derogatory names simply because some of them have opposing views to yours.

Let us see you put up an argument why ending of SARS is the right solution; how scrapping it; rather than reform or replacement would address the perennial problem of armed robbery etc.

The issue of police brutality is real and definitely needs to be addressed; however, southerners are overreacting by demanding for abolishing of the special robbery squad without any sort of replacement or reform; it's like throwing away the baby along with the bath water - completely myopic and insensible.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Seebrian(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2020
aumeehn:
Kai! Northernrs and Illiteracy! They have turned the #endsars protest to politics. But i can bet my last card these guys are Gandollar paid protesters!! They will never succeed in dividing the Youths!! Lets see if they will protest for 2 days straight. They will not protest about the high cost of living, poverty and illiteracy ravaging the North, but rather protesting against Endsars! Typical case of misplaced priorities. This kind of nonsense will never happen in states like Taraba Adamawa and other North Central states because they are Educated.
The divide and Rule tactics the politicians want to use is dead on arrival! #ENDSARS #ENDSWART!!
Taraba should not be classify as northern state owing to their level of civility, education, cultural differences, religion and geographical location. Taraba state is border with Cameroun which is southern region of Nigeria.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2020
End all protest now before the situation gets out of hand.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by zcee: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Now the picture is becoming clear to us...
Bleep D's people..

Break up Nigeria or restructure.. Let D's new inscription go around ASAP...
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by lequama10: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
northern clowns and slaves...
Because it came from the North makes it nonsense to u, but because the endsars protest came from the south makes it right.. Lol..
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by kmaster007: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:
This is welcome development.

The FG should grant the North their request and also the South.

This is simple, as a parent " FG" you have two children "North " and " South " one wants " Noodles" and the other one want " Rice ".

The FG can afford the both request. Move all FSARS operatives to the North and create a new tactical officers for the South.
dem no go see work do for North lolz
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by soarz(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
This sponsored by somebody Form the North
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by kogi2010: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2020
As matter of fact sars in the north don't harass people
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Germi9: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020
good gesture!! IG give them SARS ASAP
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by luluman: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:
This is welcome development.

The FG should grant the North their request and also the South.

This is simple, as a parent " FG" you have two children "North " and " South " one wants " Noodles" and the other one want " Rice ".

The FG can afford the both request. Move all FSARS operatives to the North and create a new tactical officers for the South.
CORRECT. AS SIMPLE AS ABC
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Sseeluvu: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2020
It's evidently clear that this corntree is divided along ethnicity and religion, imagine........ Majority of the people/youth protesting against SARS and police brutality in the west, East, and south whereas some political jobbers and the born to rule mentality nonentity marching and endorsing SARS,....
OK... Oo be it as it may, since they need and support SARS let all the banned units in South, West and East be moved to North.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Nwaide01: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2020
The funny thing is that this northern youths are mistaking SARS to the mobile police force. They don't know there are lot of differences between the two. How I wish that their desire will be granted so they too will feel the heat even if for a month.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by rotadeco27: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Where is the Arewa guy urging us to give unity a chance ?. The line of demarcation is becoming glaring, isn't it?
With these people together in one Nigeria , this country can't progress . What do u expect when a set of people that gets every juicy post by quota system with no consideration for merits ,holding tight to power, can give anything progressive!
What is the cut of marks in the north compared to the south?
What is employment quota in the north compared to the south? It is thus not far fetched, the reason this country is going backwards!
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by ahiboilandgas: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2020
lequama10:
Because it came from the North makes it nonsense to u, but because the endsars protest came from the south makes it right.. Lol..
why are they copying them? Why didn't they start it last months so we will know it was creativity of the northerners...why haven't dey protest against banditary,boko harm and child begging ? Why is sars the must pressing issue in the North......clowns and brainless crew ....

2 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by sizweba101: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2020
No women, only men..............bastards
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2020
NOT A PROBLEM. MAIN REASON WHY WE SHOULD SPLIT. DEY UR SIDE I DEY MYSIDE SIMPLE. ENOUGH OF INTERNAL COLONIZATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.