Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

FG Releases Link To Apply For N75bn Youth Investment Funds - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FG Releases Link To Apply For N75bn Youth Investment Funds (1054 Views)

Proven Ways To Source For Investment Funds In Real Estate Even As A Newbie / FG Releases N162.5 Billion Sukuk Funds For Federal Road Projects Across All Zone / I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Releases Link To Apply For N75bn Youth Investment Funds by mayorlawee(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
- The federal government has given out the link for Nigerian youths to access funds for investment
- The investment fund was launched in August to support innovative Nigerian youths who are not above 35 years
- The project is expected to run for three years between 2021 and 2023

In its efforts at reducing the unemployment rate among Nigerians, the federal government has released the link for the application to access the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) aimed at supporting innovative Nigerian youths between the ages of 18 and 35.

The presidential aide noted that the prospective applicants are expected to log in to the website -
https://nmfb.com.ng/nigeria-youth-investment-fund/.

Re: FG Releases Link To Apply For N75bn Youth Investment Funds by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Another story

Re: FG Releases Link To Apply For N75bn Youth Investment Funds by Pious101: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
they want to curb this protest.... while protesting endeavour to apply as well

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered Oil In My Land / Safemoon Price Today: N4000 - Don't Miss This Coin For The Future! / Top 10 Free Airdrops On Trust Wallet 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.