Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Just Discovered Oil In My Land - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Discovered Oil In My Land (1060 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / I Just Sold My Land / I Need A Loan Of N400k To Pay Back N500k In Two Months. My Land As Collateral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Austine567(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello guys! i just discovered there's oil in the land i recently bought , am just wondering how to go about it in order to cash out with it.
Your idea and experiences will be appreciated .thanks
Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Austine567:
Hello guys! i just discovered there's oil in the land i recently bought , am just wondering how to go about it in order to cash out with it.
Sell it to oil exploration companies.
What's your location by the way?
Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Shhhhh...no let Federal government hear o
Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Papertrails(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Austine567:

If the said land has a C of O then you will cash out really big but if it's village ownership type then the government will play you a fast one using this Thier useless constitutional quote.

"ANYWHERE A SUBSTANCE OF VALUE IS FOUND IN THE COUNTRY AUTOMATICALLY BELONGS TO THE USELESS GOVERNMENT"

But if you get long leg then you can employ the services of a small oil recovery company and you people can share the proceeds.
Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Unlimited22: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
And the first thing you did was to put this info on nairaland.

Lol. grin
Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Papertrails(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Unlimited22:
And the first thing you did was to put this info on nairaland.

Lol. grin

Still very much anonymous

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Dollywood(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Let me help you connect to someone who is an expert in this field. But I go collect share cheesy
Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by SmartPolician: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Shhhhh...no let Federal government hear o

Especially Lai Mohammed undecided undecided
Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Jeon(f): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2021
SmartPolician:

Especially Lai Mohammed undecided undecided
gringringringringrin
Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Kobicove(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Austine567:

The most important thing that needs to be determined is whether the oil is in commercial quantity and if it is in an area that already has infrastructure for evacuation
Re: I Just Discovered Oil In My Land by Geophilip: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2021
How did you know oil is there?
Do you know if it of commercial quantity?

(1) (Reply)

Watch How I Make 700k Every Month With 45k Investment / Beware Of TickmillTrading.com. They're Scammers!! / Why Am I Still Losing In Forex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.