Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years (5847 Views)

Oldest Prostitute In Nairobi Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
A 49-year-old city s3x worker has decided to retire from the trade. Sarah Mutero pulled the curtain to a trade she thrived in for many years.

After calling it quits, Mutero received a parcel of land worth Sh120,000 in Makuyu, Murang’a County. Some well-wishers have also promised to pool funds to build her a house after she ditched the trade.

For 22 years Mutero had been a s3x worker, having serviced hundreds of men at her hometown of Embu, Nairobi city centre and in Majengo area.

She claimed she would service 20 or more men in a day in her younger years. But as age set in, hard economic times and stiff competition she could manage four customers daily. This means an average of 100 per month and for 22 years she took care of over 28,000 men.

“It is not an easy thing to satisfying such a big number of men, some being ruthless, yet we end up poor. We earn peanuts that we can’t even save. Everything I have earned in servicing needy men went to clothes, shelter and food for my children as well as education,” she said.
In s3x business, pricing is determined by standards and location. In villages, Majengo and places like that, a session popularly called “shot” goes for Sh100. In the city centre it costs Sh200 and higher in upmarket areas.

In Majengo, s3x workers rent the mud houses for Sh4,500 per month and have to close business at 11pm. She was among sellers who spent the night there while others with young children or those whose husbands are not aware what they do for living go home early.

In the s3x business, she said, some morals are thrown out of the window if one is to make good money.

“If a shot is Sh100 how many men do you have to sleep with to make ends meet? Many. That is why we don’t disregard customers as far as they can pay and are above 18 years. Though I am old, young men prefer me because we treat them well, and if they are beginners we show them how to put on condoms and do enjoyable s3x. My clients are aged between 18 and 35 years,”she revealed.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Muyiwaipere(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Damn
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by tyson98: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
A whole BRT bus go park conviniently inside the kpekus

She dey talk service like say she dey Lagos State ministry sef grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

“It is not an easy thing to satisfying such a big number of men, some being ruthless, yet we end up poor. We earn peanuts that we can’t even save.

This clearly shows illicit ways to make life meaningful don't last. Take Tblack as a real life example his end is nothing to reckon with.

28,OOO men dam!! This world is full of sin.

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by doggedfighter(f): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Retires in the trade not in sex. She's still agile
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by thesicilian: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Under different circumstances, this lady could have become a very respectable member of the society, such as lawyer, banker, minister etc.
Na condition make crayfish bend.

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by DenreleDave(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin

Who count am reach 28000 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by DaddyRochie1642: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Mehn... I pity for that Woman's Kpekus grin grin
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Karemarealty288(m): 12:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Her low waist tunnel is highway to abyss .
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by DICKstractor: 1:33am On Oct 15, 2020
She Don finally hang boot. It's time to enjoy her pension
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by pozehnani(f): 3:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Exerggerated figure. How was she able to keep track of the number of men she slept with? Liars everywhere.
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 15, 2020
pozehnani:
Exerggerated figure. How was she able to keep track of the number of men she slept with? Liars everywhere.

Maybe she asks her clients/customers/patrons to sign a register as soon as they are done receiving 'service'.

Some professionals are that meticulous, you know?

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Oh men... she reminds me of a h*g.

But then, as a kid, I was warned never to say nasty things about women. So>>> lipsrsealed

I'll say no more.
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by phrancys001(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2020
She's billed to join money heist heist next session ni that's d reason she retire oloosho work
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Adesina18111(m): 5:30am On Oct 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin
tyson98:
A whole BRT bus go park conviniently inside the kpekus

She dey talk service like say she dey Lagos State ministry sef grin
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Openbusiness: 6:02am On Oct 15, 2020
If she said 28,000, then just know the real figure is around double of that grin
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by otemeh01(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2020
pozehnani:

its very simple. multiply the average number of men she services in a day by the number of days she has been in the business.

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by illicit(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2020
Edo proverb said ' Ashewo egede gbe, egbede siga'

Translation

' When Ashewo retire, she go dey sell cigarettes'
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by kokoA(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2020
What an illustrious career. I wish her well in her future endeavour.
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by oluwatoyosi8755: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2020
:A whole BRT bus go park conviniently inside the kpekusShe dey talk service like say she dey Lagos State ministry sef
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by bukatyne(f): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Yungpato23:
A 49-year-old city s3x worker has decided to retire from the trade. Sarah Mutero pulled the curtain to a trade she thrived in for many years.

After calling it quits, Mutero received a parcel of land worth Sh120,000 in Makuyu, Murang’a County. Some well-wishers have also promised to pool funds to build her a house after she ditched the trade.

For 22 years Mutero had been a s3x worker, having serviced hundreds of men at her hometown of Embu, Nairobi city centre and in Majengo area.

She claimed she would service 20 or more men in a day in her younger years. But as age set in, hard economic times and stiff competition she could manage four customers daily. This means an average of 100 per month and for 22 years she took care of over 28,000 men.

“It is not an easy thing to satisfying such a big number of men, some being ruthless, yet we end up poor. We earn peanuts that we can’t even save. Everything I have earned in servicing needy men went to clothes, shelter and food for my children as well as education,” she said.
In s3x business, pricing is determined by standards and location. In villages, Majengo and places like that, a session popularly called “shot” goes for Sh100. In the city centre it costs Sh200 and higher in upmarket areas.

In Majengo, s3x workers rent the mud houses for Sh4,500 per month and have to close business at 11pm. She was among sellers who spent the night there while others with young children or those whose husbands are not aware what they do for living go home early.

In the s3x business, she said, some morals are thrown out of the window if one is to make good money.

“If a shot is Sh100 how many men do you have to sleep with to make ends meet? Many. That is why we don’t disregard customers as far as they can pay and are above 18 years. Though I am old, young men prefer me because we treat them well, and if they are beginners we show them how to put on condoms and do enjoyable s3x. My clients are aged between 18 and 35 years,”she revealed.

@Bold:

Interesting.

Was it as a form of encouragement for quitting, or retirement party for a job well done?

Hopefully, the funds and land goes into profitable ventures so she doesn't go back to her vomit.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Albertone(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2020

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Sabadon(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2020
j
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Smony: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Oya boiz wey d look fr wife material, come carry this one grin grin
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Nyamve1: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2020
My sister God bless u, but now that u quit ur business remember me and u are the reason why Jesus died, Act4:12 the bible said no name that is given in heaven, on earth or beneath by which men must be save, except the name of Jesus. Jesus is the final and only solution for sin Hebrew 9:26. Accept Jesus now, hell is real so is heaven
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Majikman(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
So after each romp she will be like ... "Oya u are number 10,127" or what ?
Cuz 28000 men is fucking much
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by tianaevent(f): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Do you want to build a financial fortune for yourself and your generation unborn?
Do you want financial freedom and good health in a package?
Are you tired of paying debts upon debts all because your income is never enough?
I present you Superlife world, the latest goldmine
It only takes a courageous mind to be successful and create steady income.
Contact 08027114148
Interested were supporting first 10 with free registration
Note: Be willing to learn, apply and work hard.

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by femi4: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2020
High mileage....Odometer readings not found
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by masterflowx(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Maybe she asks her clients/customers/patrons to sign a register as soon as they are done receiving 'service'.

Nigerian youths, simple analysis you don't understand. Lazy youths that jump to comment session without reading the post.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by masterflowx(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Nigerian youths, simple analysis you don't understand. Lazy youths that jump to comment session without reading the post. Spit!

Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Emmypure: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2020
where is zzor, fati, and pocochant,
make una come come and see una senior.
Re: Nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years by Emmypure: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2020
where is zzor, fati, and pocochant,
make una come come and see una senior.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life / Who Looks More Handsome In Their Latest Selfie? Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide / Throwback Video Where Bobrisky Was Spotted Carrying Toyin’s Hand Bag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.