Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

See Photos Of The Woman That Weaved "End Sars " With Her Hair. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of The Woman That Weaved "End Sars " With Her Hair. (1995 Views)

Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Woman That Weaved "End Sars " With Her Hair. by okaforntablog(m): 3:59am On Oct 15, 2020
The Trending topic on Twitter Now with over 4.4 million tweets including those from certified citizens both in Nigeria and outside the country (End Sars) has now become a way of life for some people.

The Situation which started as a Twitter protest has now been taken to the streets as some Celebrities have also led their fans to protest.

The Caption 'End Sars' can be seen on walls, Pictures and Graffiti designs, paintings, Photos on the Internet, and other places.

But a Different Scenerio was spotted today when a lady shared a photo of the Caption End Sars being weaved on her hair,

This got people talking as the Hairdo was very Artistic and neat, some even advices that people should patronise the hairdresser that made the hair. As seen in the picture below here: https://80naija.com/see-photos-of-the-woman-that-weaved-end-sars-with-her-hair/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What DJ Cuppy Said When I Started Dating My Boyfriend, Mr Eazi – Temi Otedola / Funke Akindele Teach Eniola Badmus How To Twerk In Dubai / Nigeria Female Celebrities Bikini Twerk Videos. See Big Asses Bouncing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.